Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
No one wants a no deal...especially the EU.

It only looks bad on paper though, the reality is a simple PR disaster, even the doomster head of the Bank of England has said it's effects have largely diminished.

:LOL: Now you believe the experts when they start talking about things you agree with...twat

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No..he was bullshit fearmongering at first and now has to admit the truth.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
The EU would like a deal but they have less to lose than the UK. I have asked this before but what does the UK have that EU can’t find a substitute for?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
The EU would like a deal but they have less to lose than the UK. I have asked this before but what does the UK have that EU can’t find a substitute for?

Melton Mowbray Pork Pies apparently

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

There are some 'elite' manufacturing industries in the UK, but I do fear for the ones that are easily copied, I'm sure the EU would much rather claim responsibility for increased employment across the EU than be favourable to the UK.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But more do want a deal rather than not so you know...
Agreed. But the chances of us getting one that would be acceptable to parliament was shot by a remainer PM being in charge of the negotiation strategy.

Perversely, Michael Gove fucked the country over when he torpedoed Boris's chance of being PM when he backstabbed him.

Now Boris doesn't have the time afforded to the incompetent May. So no-deal, even illegally, is the order of the day.

Said it before - there's only one way to conduct negotiations. The namby-pamby wishy-washy remainer whiny approach made us the laughing stock. At least under Johnson we're getting taken seriously.

Just a shame it's too late to do anything meaningful.

Gwadien

at least under Johnson we're getting taken seriously.

We are? :eek7:

Personally, I think it's more like;

May - Here's your deal Theresa, take it or leave it.

Johnson - Here's your deal Boris, take it or leave it.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Agreed. But the chances of us getting one that would be acceptable to parliament was shot by a remainer PM being in charge of the negotiation strategy.

Perversely, Michael Gove fucked the country over when he torpedoed Boris's chance of being PM when he backstabbed him.

Now Boris doesn't have the time afforded to the incompetent May. So no-deal, even illegally, is the order of the day.

Said it before - there's only one way to conduct negotiations. The namby-pamby wishy-washy remainer whiny approach made us the laughing stock. At least under Johnson we're getting taken seriously.

Of course he has time. He chooses not to have any.
And we're still a laughing stock with the Boris approach because it's idiotic.

It's not too late. It's only feels that way because Boris doesn't want anymore time.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Britain isn’t being taken seriously under Johnson; what on Earth makes you think that?

Johnson being PM earlier wouldn’t have made the slightest bit of difference; the UK keeps on asking (nay, demanding) things from the EU that the EU can never give. Johnson is better than May at playing to the domestic gallery, but unless he was going to the EU to actually negotiate rather than walking into a meeting with a bunch of non-negotiable red lines, we’d have still ended up here, because the UK simply wants things that are mutually incompatible.

Job

I cant believe we are here.
By far the most powerful military.
The biggest softpower by a huge margin.
The most recognised brand, the highest moral power in the EU.

Fucking destroying itself in full view fuck those those fucking pathetic remainers and their short sighted virtue signalling shit .
These are the days of treason a history being laid out of the disease of liberalism and its cowardice.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Fucking destroying itself in full view fuck those those fucking pathetic remainers and their short sighted virtue signalling shit .
These are the days of treason a history being laid out of the disease of liberalism and its cowardice.
You are mental. The UK is making demands it knows (and fully expects) won’t be met. The government is playing simple-minded saps like you. To make you angry with the EU rather than itself. You live in a world of parallel facts.

Even if the EU did drop the backstop. Which it won’t. And which was a UK idea anyway. Johnson knows that the ERG still wouldn’t vote for it. No Deal is the plan. All the talk of being able to walk away giving us leverage is utter bollocks.

There isn’t a deal which will please enough of either parliament or the public to fly because they will all look worse than what we have now. We either trash the economy or keep it relatively OK but give up our say in making the rules.

Johnson knows this. It’s about convincing you where to put the blame. Not about getting any deal. There is no intention of doing a deal.

The rebel Tories know this. That’s why they don’t feel guilty about trashing our negotiating position. They know it’s a fucking lie. Johnson wants to stay in power after No Deal causes hundreds of thousands of job losses by blaming remainers.

Seems his pathetic plan will work on some people. Not even just Job..

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Yes it's remainers fault we are in this mess, and the EUs not the people who voted for brexit, or the people they are propping up

Take some fucking responsibility for your own actions and decisions, stop acting like a spoilt child being told no

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Oh yeah, its the remainers who've been driving the clown car for the last three years. Just when I think you can't be any more of a Daily Express reading foaming at the mouth moronic fucknut you set the bar even lower. When are you going to get it through your thick skull that all the tanks and "soft power" in the world makes no fucking difference when you ask for things that are impossible to give? The EU will not throw one of its own members under the bus to benefit a third country. Just won't. It would destroy the EU. SO IT'S NOT HAPPENING YOU RETARD.

Add in the fact that the UK is clearly being run by incompetents and definitely can't be trusted (especially by the Irish), no deal is better for the EU than no backstop. No deal will be bad for the EU, worse for Ireland, and much, much worse for the UK.

And do you even know what virtue signalling means?

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Fun Fact (supposedly because ofc I can't find the link anymore)

Brexit has been going on for so long that if the referendum was re-run today and everyone voted exactly the same, so many elderly leavers have died in those 3+ years, that the result would be to remain.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Job

I still don't understand the relevance of this, even if it was true.

Here's 3 random google results;

2019 Military Strength Ranking

Strongest militaries in 2019: comparing the top 7 global armed forces

These are the 25 most powerful militaries in the world — and there's a clear winner

All of them place us behind France.
I still don't understand the relevance of this, even if it was true.

Here's 3 random google results;

2019 Military Strength Ranking

Strongest militaries in 2019: comparing the top 7 global armed forces

These are the 25 most powerful militaries in the world — and there's a clear winner

All of them place us behind France.
It depends how you quantify it.

Just count men and machinery or take into account global reach.
Britain is a global power, France is not.

Job

View: https://youtu.be/FEpIaFXm8k0

He has an air of old school headmaster about him, but I guess that's what is needed.

It doesnt matter what the fuck he is.
He is a blatantly biased remainer sitting in a position that demands impartiallity.
In fact he is the single biggest scandal in parliament atm, and the architect, enabler of most of the delaying, anti democratic behaviour over the last three years.

Gwadien

It depends how you quantify it.

Just count men and machinery or take into account global reach.
Britain is a global power, France is not.

France has a massive global military reach, they get involved in their former colonies all the time, we don't.

You still haven't explained the relevance of it though.

It doesnt matter what the fuck he is.
He is a blatantly biased remainer sitting in a position that demands impartiallity.
In fact he is the single biggest scandal in parliament atm, and the architect, enabler of most of the delaying, anti democratic behaviour over the last three years.

As he said in that video, he stands up for MPs, that's what he's doing. How can you not see that?

Job

It isnt a global power.

We are just about a global power..china isnt a global power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom