Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think that this behavior is disgusting.. Not British in the slightest... more 1926 Nazi no?

The irony is that Job-types applaud Trump for meeting a dictator who has murdered millions for a PR stunt.

But then he supports our representatives being disrespectful to an entity which has heavily contributed to preventing war in the past 70 years.

He seems to think if we have a PM who can show a bit of muscle then we will get our way, and we can be disrespectful, but he seems to forget that there isn't an appetite for war.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ipso Mori poll has Farage as most honest politician.

I'll have to post a Sun link because practically none of the MSM are reporting it for obvious reasons.

Nigel Farage is more honest and in touch than Boris OR Hunt, bombshell poll says

Obviously thas the core appeal of 'populists' as they like to call them, and quite amazing given the endless attacks on him by the establishment, showing quite clearly that people are tiring of their bullshit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's not what the poll says at all you clickbait special-needs scoper.

It says people trust that wanker more than the two wankers in the running for the least trustworthy party in england.

And that's from the australian paragon of virtue Rupert Murdoch.

Job

Ffs I couldnt be arsed writing it out..its there on the graph headline.

Job

Most honest politician...out of the main contenders.

Did you want me to clarify the obvious..because Im sure if they'd have put Tony Blair in the list he would have walked it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

I'll have to post a Sun link because practically none of the MSM are reporting it for obvious reasons.

Nigel Farage is more honest and in touch than Boris OR Hunt, bombshell poll says

Obviously thas the core appeal of 'populists' as they like to call them, and quite amazing given the endless attacks on him by the establishment, showing quite clearly that people are tiring of their bullshit.

Being “more honest than Boris Johnson” is literally about the lowest bar available in British politics, closely followed by “more honest than 95% of Tory MPs’”. As it happens I’d agree with the assessment, but only because Johnson and Hunt are dishonest over a wider range of subjects; Farage is a single issue lying cunt.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Totally. And he's not even a "contender".

It's just more bullshit from Murdoch - brought up by a wanker from Liverpool who still drinks down the manky cum that is the Sun.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Most honest politician...out of the main contenders.

Did you want me to clarify the obvious..because Im sure if they'd have put Tony Blair in the list he would have walked it.

The main contenders being 2 dishonest politicians.
It's not really a contest as such.

Gwadien

Widdecombe's slavery remarks 'disgusting'

I mean, it's not even that it's offensive.

It's just not even remotely comparable, how many people died in the fight for Brexit exactly? lol.

edit - inb4 @Job 'ww2 m8'

Edit2 - Do you remember when maiden speeches were applauded for a politician who could address issues with a country and suggestions on how they should be fixed. Not just repeating the same thing people have been saying for 4 years.

Boring hell.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
David Lammy is quickly becoming my cuntator-in-chief

Job

Totally. And he's not even a "contender".

It's just more bullshit from Murdoch - brought up by a wanker from Liverpool who still drinks down the manky cum that is the Sun.
Its a freakin poll..are you saying the conclusion is incorrect.

You just dont like the fact that a lot of people think hes an honest character.

Job

Widdecombe's slavery remarks 'disgusting'

I mean, it's not even that it's offensive.

It's just not even remotely comparable, how many people died in the fight for Brexit exactly? lol.

edit - inb4 @Job 'ww2 m8'

Edit2 - Do you remember when maiden speeches were applauded for a politician who could address issues with a country and suggestions on how they should be fixed. Not just repeating the same thing people have been saying for 4 years.

Boring hell.

Sorry..do you want focus group approved , PC, slimy shite...tiresome droning of worn out old platitudes.

Oh yes you do..it makes you feel safe.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Sorry..do you want focus group approved , PC, slimy shite...tiresome droning of worn out old platitudes.

I’d rather not be represented by such a nasty embarrassment.

dysfunction

FH is my second home

Yes it's a poll taken of 3 people!
What's so difficult to grasp that it's a stupid poll about stupid people.

georgie

FH is my second home
It's a freakin' poll..are you saying the conclusion is incorrect?

You just don't like the fact that a lot of people think he's an honest character. more honest than two very dishonest people

There ya go, I fixed it for you.

Gwadien

Nah, the political landscape is just bollocks now, and it's been caused indirectly by Brexit.

Education is in melt down, the NHS is in melt down, social services is pretty much non-existent, we've got massive knife crime issues and gang warfare which the Police are far too stretched to properly deal with.

Meanwhile every politician is talking about Brexit and how they'll do Brexit, none of the politicians are talking about what they want the UK to look like after Brexit, or deal with any of the problems above.

The Tory leadership contest is a fine example of that 'BREXIT' 'BREXIT' 'BREXIT' and a tiny amount of information about their other ideas. Hunt wants to hunt, Boris wants to do Doris.

I do like it how you're attacking the establishment by defending Ann Widdecombe though.

Job

The NHS isnt in meltdown..that just media hysteria.
A lot of the problems are because of a lack of GPs, so people just go straight to AE ,and we can fix that with online doctors and even AI appointments.

The knife problem is London...90% of the population doesnt live there...so who gives a fuck..Ive given up on the place till Karn..t gets his sorry ass kicked out.

DaGaffer

No, it literally says 2 out of 3 people don't think he's an honest character; 34% is not good, except in relation to two people who are even worse.

Job

The fact that politician and honest are in the same sentence is a big win for Farage

Gwadien

The NHS isnt in meltdown..that just media hysteria.
A lot of the problems are because of a lack of GPs, so people just go straight to AE ,and we can fix that with online doctors and even AI appointments.

The knife problem is London...90% of the population doesnt live there...so who gives a fuck..Ive given up on the place till Karn..t gets his sorry ass kicked out.

Head in sand.

It's funny, you complain about all the same things, but you don't appear to think a complete negligence of political interest might be to blame.

Just Muslims, Khan and Brexit.

Job

Knife crime is because May buckled under SJW racist protest and massively reduced stop and search.

Khan fully backs the reduction and is pushing to reduce it further...because dead black drug dealers dont matter.

Gwadien

Knife crime is because May buckled under SJW racist protest and massively reduced stop and search.

Khan fully backs the reduction and is pushing to reduce it further...because dead black drug dealers dont matter.

You're such a joke.

DaGaffer

Jesus. Stop and Search wasn't reduced because of SJW politics, it was reduced because they don't have the time and bodies to do it. The Met budget has dropped 19% over the last ten years while London's population has grown by 8.5%. And the drop is "only" 19% because London's councils' have directly used council tax to help fund the Met, reducing services elsewhere; the actual drop in police funding from central government is 30%. Thirty-fucking-percent. But blame the muslim guy. Not the actual cause, the fucking Tories. Again.

dysfunction

FH is my second home

You really are a troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom