H

Haldar

Originally posted by Jarrax
Simply put Frosty glaze as a reactionary stun 7sec

Diamond back=lvl25 5 sec
Frosty glaze= lvl39 7 sec
Dragonfang=lvl50 9sec

Looks nice and fair from my pov

imo ALL off-evade stuns should be in main weapon line or on off-hand line. ur suggestion is unfair to ppl who dont spec LA to 39.

One of best variants would be drop stun on Dfang and Dback, make PA chain 21-34-50 styles with huge damage on last one, and make STunning Stub (39) actually work by name -- stun off evade for 7 seconds.

U

Urme the Legend

Level 45-50
Average Last Week Realm Points

N Class AVG LW RP Population
1 Infiltrator 12,311 260
2 Savage 9,629 158

Infils took around ~3k more rp's last week / character then Savages... which char is more FOTM !!11 is my question.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
Level 45-50
Average Last Week Realm Points

N Class AVG LW RP Population
1 Infiltrator 12,311 260
2 Savage 9,629 158

Infils took around ~3k more rp's last week / character then Savages... which char is more FOTM !!11 is my question.

also 100 more infils to farm.....

G

grimster

Originally posted by Ozands
have jox taken any rr´s since the la nerf ? all i see nowdays when he is playing he tries to bring his zerg, i remember some times when he is trying to invite me to his grps to start the zerg, sure i know every1 zerg albs,hibs,mids and the correct way to "kill" a zerg is not to zerg back its just change rvr zone go odins or hw. I QQ about zergs all the time but i dont bring counter zergs

Well atleast he tries to do something about the zerg? you stick your tail between your legs and go somewhere else and whine.

Each and everyone plays as they see fit. just don't come here thinking you are some cool solo dude in a RvR game.

Cuz Boule is more manly than you running around with your pixel toon.

V

VodkaFairy

nerfing df is so last month

when infils weren't 50 dw/thrust or even worse 50 dw(or cs)/50 slash :p

2.2 x spec = fix

K

kinag

Originally posted by infernalwrath
i soloed before teh la nerf and got most of the rps i got so plz cut the crap.Now go cry mythic a river cause he nerfed your precious zerk or go roll a savage like a good random mid u are

Hehe you obviously got no clue so I won't even bother defend myself :)

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Jarrax
Simply put Frosty glaze as a reactionary stun 7sec

Diamond back=lvl25 5 sec
Frosty glaze= lvl39 7 sec
Dragonfang=lvl50 9sec

Looks nice and fair from my pov

Imho all stuns directly from Evade is a bit overpowered on an Assassin with 50% evade. The 9sec Dragonfang is like wtf where they smoking when they made it. It is one hell of a "I win button" and should be nerfed into oblivion - again imho. Some say that "I have to spec 50 to get it", well what styles do I get at 50 in either Sword or Axe, can't even be compared. I think all 3 classes should have access to an in-combat-stun, but it should be 2nd in chain like Frosty Gaze. The length of it 7 or 9 sec don't matter, cuz when that stun land your dead anyway unless you purge.

O

Ozands

Originally posted by grimster
Well atleast he tries to do something about the zerg? you stick your tail between your legs and go somewhere else and whine.

Each and everyone plays as they see fit. just don't come here thinking you are some cool solo dude in a RvR game.

Cuz Boule is more manly than you running around with your pixel toon.

what do u mean by that ?

D

darbey

Nevermind the Rp's average, wonder what the average DF whine on forum per week number is?

Keep them coming Jox u may get in the Guiness book of stuck records yet.

B

belth

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
2.2 x spec = fix

Even proposing that is stupid. You actually have a chance of getting DF "nerfed" (gifv Parry reactionary!), but loss of spec-points will never happen.

B

belth

Originally posted by Runolaz
Imho all stuns directly from Evade is a bit overpowered on an Assassin with 50% evade. The 9sec Dragonfang is like wtf where they smoking when they made it. It is one hell of a "I win button" and should be nerfed into oblivion - again imho. Some say that "I have to spec 50 to get it", well what styles do I get at 50 in either Sword or Axe, can't even be compared. I think all 3 classes should have access to an in-combat-stun, but it should be 2nd in chain like Frosty Gaze. The length of it 7 or 9 sec don't matter, cuz when that stun land your dead anyway unless you purge.

Thing is, you had to spec Evade in beta.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by belth
Even proposing that is stupid. You actually have a chance of getting DF "nerfed" (gifv Parry reactionary!), but loss of spec-points will never happen.

infs have superior styles and with the current ammount of specpoints they can get them all

= wrong

i know it will never happen, im not even hoping for it, just stating its the only fix...

nerfing styles isn't the problem anymore, since infils with 50/50 spec just have too much weaponskill + style damage

let infils have superior styles, but don't give them for free.

B

belth

It's the "fix" you can't have. Have fun with your 2.0x spec assassin.

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
infs have superior styles and with the current ammount of specpoints they can get them all

= wrong

i know it will never happen, im not even hoping for it, just stating its the only fix...

nerfing styles isn't the problem anymore, since infils with 50/50 spec just have too much weaponskill + style damage

let infils have superior styles, but don't give them for free.

If Mythic looks at Dragonfang and removes it from Inf, then I guess they are pretty much where they should be, but they need an in-combat-stun on in the Thrust line 2nd in evade-chain.

NS is the best assassin in the game at high RR, but are few, seldom have relics and thus does not get as much attention as the more poppulated Inf and SB classes.

T

Tiac

I still wub my zerker, wub wub wub!
Even Arnor wub his, I know it.. deep inside he does!
And Kinag is the King zerker wubber!!:D

K

kinag

Originally posted by Tiac
I still wub my zerker, wub wub wub!
Even Arnor wub his, I know it.. deep inside he does!
And Kinag is the King zerker wubber!!:D

I wub you too :D

:p

Most of us wub our zerks :)

Users who are viewing this thread