Playing with hibs

kivik

Part of the furniture
Deathvenom said:
well at least I dont need to use a UI that makes it possible to do everything without moving my hands too far. After all we know some people like daoc alot :wanker:

That sounds nifty where can I DL that UI?!

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
This is the most funniest thread there is!! :D
Hahaha!

People telling someone that he has bad Quicklist. I cant believe it. xD

Freddyshouse has these lovely little " Perfect " nerds with their perfect Quicklists. Praise their Quick lists! :worthy: I would like to see yours

And what about it if Horner powerlevels his realmpoints? You would like it too, wouldnt you? :)

Still it ain't fun to be killed by Horner :flame:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Ahtlehson said:
And what about it if Horner powerlevels his realmpoints? You would like it too, wouldnt you? :)

no.

and you laughing at people posting here makes you just as bad as people laughing at his silly qbars. :p

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Vodka you are so right :)

Who said im good guy anyways? Just cannot resist to say people the truth sometimes. :p

EDIT: Why I can't keep these freaking fingers off the keyboard... -_-

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Ahtlehson said:
Vodka you are so right :)

Who said im good guy anyways? Just cannot resist to say people the truth sometimes. :p

fair enough, playing a bonedancer and all. :D

(couldnt resist)

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Deathvenom said:
well at least I dont need to use a UI that makes it possible to do everything without moving my hands too far. After all we know some people like daoc alot :wanker:
I think you confused DAoC with WoW, but keep up the entertainment. :fluffle:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Deathvenom said:

I'd of thought you'd be the first to jump at the chance of playing with one hand free.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ahtlehson said:
This is the most funniest thread there is!! :D
Hahaha!

People telling someone that he has bad Quicklist. I cant believe it. xD

Freddyshouse has these lovely little " Perfect " nerds with their perfect Quicklists. Praise their Quick lists! :worthy: I would like to see yours

Still it ain't fun to be killed by Horner :flame:

We know u need only 2 buttons and it's fucking hard to mix em up -.-
Don't feel left out tho! There's still hope for ya xD

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn how da....

AARGH! BDs aint just 2 buttons! xD ( Cant resist. I know there might be alot of these. ) I use Root, TWF, Debuff, LT, Obsidian Strike, Pet attack, Bracer of Zo, And some other buttons. That aint 2 is it? Nooo..

Now go try BD for once and learn to count more than 2. :p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Ahtlehson said:
Gahn how da....

AARGH! BDs aint just 2 buttons! xD ( Cant resist. I know there might be alot of these. ) I use Root, TWF, Debuff, LT, Obsidian Strike, Pet attack, Bracer of Zo, And some other buttons. That aint 2 is it? Nooo..

i do fine with just 2 on my bd oO

and btw what is Obsidian Strike?

kivik

Part of the furniture
Wazkyr said:
i do fine with just 2 on my bd oO

and btw what is Obsidian Strike?

DD

I've played a BD in RoGs, stands out alone for the most easymode class I've played.

islef

Loyal Freddie
obsidian strike is the lvl 50 dark base dd Wazkyr:fluffle:

Someone said that if deathbymagma did not post here noone would know who he was... not true.
I remember him vividly from the 1 time i was unfortunate enough to meet him and his buddy. Was fooling around on runie when i saw them, and i have this rule that i MUST attempt to kill/add/annoy horner in anyway possible. So i nuked down zeh DI bot and felt all warm inside when i hear zeh bolts inc, got killed by deathb... fair enough, but i guess horner was too far away, so his young padawan had to take over the ruding and gave me a nice little chatbox full of /rude's (still got the screenie fyi deathby.., so you might wanna slow the emotes down if you see me again).

So i do remember him from what he does ingame, i seem to have a thing for remembering bad commercials and ppl that act especially lame.

/isle.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
worst ui setup ... ever

root in the wrong place

bolts aren't even next to each other

oh,. and get out of that tower and die again ... like you have been all evening.

And so people know, Maeloch was running around emain naked to take the piss

"bolts aren't even next to each other" With that damage he wont need it...
And ppl whine about WLs is OP? Yeah right...

Cogan

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh... retarded x y z Horner and his retarded crew. Feel free to replace x y z with words of imagination.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ahtlehson said:
Gahn how da....

Err no thx, i don't like playing easymode shit, soz ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom