Playing with hibs

Deathvenom

Fledgling Freddie
hehe had great fun tonight ty to Maeloch for some good laughs :) and all the other little tree huggers out there :)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
worst ui setup ... ever

root in the wrong place

bolts aren't even next to each other

oh,. and get out of that tower and die again ... like you have been all evening.

And so people know, Maeloch was running around emain naked to take the piss

Deathvenom

Fledgling Freddie
That is the origional ToA <i believe> UI - I play hard mode none of this things where you need them crap. If you are going to play a game it should be a challenge not easy mode.

As for qb setup 0-o things are where they are and they work... if they didnt I wouldnt kill anything ever...

also the bolts are placed 3 keys appart so you can skip down the keyboard with your fingers as you blow stuff up ;)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Deathvenom said:
That is the origional ToA <i believe> UI - I play hard mode none of this things where you need them crap. If you are going to play a game it should be a challenge not easy mode.

As for qb setup 0-o things are where they are and they work... if they didnt I wouldnt kill anything ever...

also the bolts are placed 3 keys appart so you can skip down the keyboard with your fingers as you blow stuff up ;)

you play hard mode so roll a wizzy ... i'm so proud of your hypocracy =)))))

Petwick(Ebony Hand)

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
you play hard mode so roll a wizzy ... i'm so proud of your hypocracy =)))))

aye such hard mode,fire wizzy stuck to a RR11 sorc and a DI3 bot along for company.

Damn,if thats what u consider hard mode,wtf u think is easy mode ? :wanker:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
RandomDotCom said:
worst ui setup ... ever

root in the wrong place

bolts aren't even next to each other

oh,. and get out of that tower and die again ... like you have been all evening.

And so people know, Maeloch was running around emain naked to take the piss

The way UI's are set up only depends on the user though, there's no right or wrong way of having an UI set up.

If he feels that he needs to have the root in that slot, then perhaps that's fitting for him.

I mean, my Friar qbar looks like a bloody nuclear zone :p

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Bleh!!!
I dont believe thats Horner in the screenie its a lag ghost he aint spamming rude, laughs, and all the other shit he does when someone gets ganked :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Not sure what this screenie prooves tho. You group with Horner + DI3-bot, can bolt a naked person for cap-damage(?) and you like hardmode, hence you play with Horner.

I do have a question tho, 2nd quickbar slot 7 it looks like haste, but what is it ?

Chaz

Loyal Freddie
Puppet said:
Not sure what this screenie prooves tho. You group with Horner + DI3-bot, can bolt a naked person for cap-damage(?) and you like hardmode, hence you play with Horner.

I do have a question tho, 2nd quickbar slot 7 it looks like haste, but what is it ?

I'm guessing feather fall from his cloudsong cloak... but who knows :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
oh oh! I sense lots of self-e-peen-boostage in this thread! :m00:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Folks u suck even at trolling ... seriously ... try harder -.-

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
worst ui setup ... ever

root in the wrong place

hahahahah! might i ask where the right place for the root is?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
pjuppe said:
hahahahah! might i ask where the right place for the root is?

Anything but slot2 ofcourse!

(I agree tho, critizing his UI for the place his bolts are on the quickbar, or his root and whatever is stretching it abit too far)

falseth

Loyal Freddie
Petwick(Ebony Hand) said:
aye such hard mode,fire wizzy stuck to a RR11 sorc and a DI3 bot along for company.

Damn,if thats what u consider hard mode,wtf u think is easy mode ? :wanker:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH best comment ever :D:D:D

Nate

FH is my second home
im sure maeloch was in le chillax when he saw you coming to pwn /rude spam him i bet he put up a good fight too because thats what people like when they play a game as a soloer, to get rolled by a french man, his di bot and some random in his guild..roleplay more and pay your subs. :)

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Try earning a reputation through skill rather than spamming FH with how much of a tool you are...

But thinking about it, you'll never have any skill leeching off Horner and his love bot so you may as well continue looking stupid on these forums its the only way any of us will even know who the hell you are.....sadly enough though we wont care

MaCaBr3

Banned
It's a pointless thread like many others, but we are not to judge about what and how he plays.

However, this thread is just a stupid pointless e-peen thread.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Deathvenom said:
hehe had great fun tonight ty to Maeloch for some good laughs :) and all the other little tree huggers out there :)

Another DI bot user on the roll, looks like he found the right asociates.

Go roll in dirt.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Oh look, it's the only person retarded enough to grp with Horner!

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Deathvenom said:

you dont kill anything, horner kills it for you :england:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Was celebrating dinging solo title, god knows what I was up to, I'd taken some small quantity of liquid refreshment. Not sure I'll be running much from now on, but I'm sure if I did would only be a matter of time till I got all three of you. :) Old mentalist, over and out.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Maeloch said:
Was celebrating dinging solo title, god knows what I was up to, I'd taken some small quantity of liquid refreshment. Not sure I'll be running much from now on, but I'm sure if I did would only be a matter of time till I got all three of you. :) Old mentalist, over and out.

Not like that is hard tho :p

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
Deathbymagma. me and Haaip would just like to say thanks for the rps! Asq is very kind.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom