Playing with hibs

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
btw anyone know where my thread to Horner went? =/

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Novamir said:
btw anyone know where my thread to Horner went? =/

There was a questionable artistic drawing posted in it at around 3am which caused more arguments, i think rather than just removing the picture the mod removed the entire thread to stop the arguments also.

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
There was a questionable artistic drawing posted in it at around 3am which caused more arguments, i think rather than just removing the picture the mod removed the entire thread to stop the arguments also.

how lazy

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
hahahahah! might i ask where the right place for the root is?

next to qcast ... since it's his only CC, if he gets hit by a tank, qcast + root ... being next to each other makes it a lot easier to get root off

Deathvenom

Fledgling Freddie
thats not my only cc, shows what you know.

and yes 2 7 is Cloudsong Featherfall.

This post wasnt supposed to be a flame it was supposed to be a thanks for a really fun night out. I have been away from Daoc for a week and my first night back i get some good laugh's some good rp's and had some fun with the hibs- Just saying thanks.. why is that so hard to comprehend :eek:

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Petwick(Ebony Hand) said:
aye such hard mode,fire wizzy stuck to a RR11 sorc and a DI3 bot along for company.

Damn,if thats what u consider hard mode,wtf u think is easy mode ? :wanker:
dont worry death has his own DI bot too .. its only a warder .. and didnt stop my ae mezz killing both of them ..
but all i have to say death is ffs plz stop ruining my duels and others .. god damnit ! i dont QQ much (pretty much never) but u seen to have this gift of nuking me 1/2 way thru 1 of the best fights im having all night .. :twak:

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
i also use the TOA UI...does this make me a bigger gimp then I already am? :kissit:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Deathvenom said:

This post wasnt supposed to be a flame it was supposed to be a thanks for a really fun night out. I have been away from Daoc for a week and my first night back i get some good laugh's some good rp's and had some fun with the hibs- Just saying thanks.. why is that so hard to comprehend :eek:

May have something to do with the person you group with and the way you act ingame?
/rude /laugh /rofl etc etc spamming wont get you any friends, so coming here posting some 'i pwn' screenshot, thanking people for the fun and then getting shocked to see people dont like you. My, my... thats very odd indeed. :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
RandomDotCom said:
you play hard mode so roll a wizzy ... i'm so proud of your hypocracy =)))))

Yeah right stun nuke nuke or pressing 123 for chambers is harder :touch: whos the hipocrit here?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Darkptang said:
Maeloch dont go runing around with Di BB on /stick... :wanker: :kissit: :flame:

No...but he dosent need that since he has stun/mezzz/rr5/and ST give that to a alb/mid caster and then you feel the whine

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
No...but he dosent need that since he has stun/mezzz/rr5/and ST give that to a alb/mid caster and then you feel the whine

And an rr11 sorc has shit utility? XD Even tho baseline stun on hib casters are over the top a sorc has nothing to complain about seeing the massive utility they have. :)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Yeah right stun nuke nuke or pressing 123 for chambers is harder :touch: whos the hipocrit here?

since i play tanks, i don't know where that comment came from :)

This post wasnt supposed to be a flame it was supposed to be a thanks for a really fun night out. I have been away from Daoc for a week and my first night back i get some good laugh's some good rp's and had some fun with the hibs- Just saying thanks.. why is that so hard to comprehend

well, please enlighten us what other forms of CC you have ...

Dave J.

Banned
Kuhan said:
you dont kill anything, horner kills it for you :england:

You should learn from Horner tho, he has even more DI-experience then yourself.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
qb setup, everything is ok if it works for u
posting that is.... pointless, it just turns against u on these boards
for advice, ask horner why he doesnt post here, guess thats the best thing to do, just read

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
next to qcast ... since it's his only CC, if he gets hit by a tank, qcast + root ... being next to each other makes it a lot easier to get root off

fair enough :)

Deathvenom

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
I consider Snare to be a form of cc... if you don't then fair enough.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Deathvenom said:
I consider Snare to be a form of cc... if you don't then fair enough.

they share timer tho dont they? oO

Nate

FH is my second home
snare and root share the same immunity

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Deathvenom said:
not afaik, different damage types and value's.

both are speed decrease, and yes, both share the same timer :) so .... yea .. they are basically the same thing

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
since i play tanks, i don't know where that comment came from :)

He has Horner. :fluffle:

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Still him, randomdotcom never said he plays hardmode, but the wiz was :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Deathvenom said:
That is the origional ToA <i believe> UI - I play hard mode none of this things where you need them crap. If you are going to play a game it should be a challenge not easy mode.

As for qb setup 0-o things are where they are and they work... if they didnt I wouldnt kill anything ever...

also the bolts are placed 3 keys appart so you can skip down the keyboard with your fingers as you blow stuff up ;)

Yes, Running around with a Realm Rank Stupid DI bot on stick, And a mocallthetimemates sorc is very hard mode.

It must also be hard mode to outskill a solo person taking on 3 others at the same time.

It must also be hard mode to be realm point pl'd for your abilitys :]

:d

Deathvenom

Fledgling Freddie
well at least I dont need to use a UI that makes it possible to do everything without moving my hands too far. After all we know some people like daoc alot :wanker:

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Deathvenom said:
well at least I dont need to use a UI that makes it possible to do everything without moving my hands too far. After all we know some people like daoc alot :wanker:
lul ;E

Septina

Part of the furniture
I use Cheatazoid 2.1 UI.
Makes every char i play instakill anything with the push of one button... nono, i just flare my nostrils and the UI does it all for me.
It truely does rock. \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom