play.com pre-order pack

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
the envelope it comes in made no mention of Play.com, instead was from Webworks Ltd of Histon, Cambridgshire, although the letter included was from Play.

Fair point that, I have the same on the top left of it.

@ Spookie - both the one I got from HMV and the Play one have had keys in, on the folded A4 'leaflet' in the front part of the case, you just got a totally empty case?

Aye, all I got was plays covering letter, a sealed pre order box when I opened it there was nothing inside. :/

MaxxPower

Fledgling Freddie
Well I got my pack today from Play, with my little pamphlet and my three codes, but now I have NO idea what to do with them. I've been to the website the pamphlet tells me to, www.war-europe.com/collectorsedition however I can see nothing on there beyond it advertising to pre-order the CE, not to register my CE Pre-order codes.
Is there actually somewhere to register them yet? Am I missing something completely obvious?

Nate

FH is my second home
Be patient, there not able to be put in yet. GOA will let everyone know via forums/news when they can be.

MaxxPower

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhhh, just wasn't sure is all. There was pretty much no info either way on the official website, heh.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
And that, IMHO, is the problem. There should be something on there for people who click through to enter their codes to say: Yes we know you have your codes but you can't enter them yet but we will send you an email when you can.

Could this be done IainC / MagnusK?

If people are following the link in the pre-order packs it ought to go somewhere relevant even if it is just an acknowlodgement notice such as the one I suggested. Then people know where they stand.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
On the CE page if you click on the 'more info' link under the description of the codes you get instructions for how to use your codes which begins with the following:

You will soon be able to activate the three following privileges in a section of the site that is for the moment under development.
Keep an eye out for the activation dates and more information which will be posted on our site.

crash_614

Fledgling Freddie
Mine arrived this morning, woot!
Was beginning to get worried, what with the only having a few days left on my old places tenancy agreement..

Incidentally, this day also marks exactly 2 months since the first time I called play, and registered here to let you all know what was going on \o/

"End of may" was what I was initially told. How wrong they were.

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
got mine yesterday was almost crying because i couldn't find were to put code in although Ive had my account for months. Anyone got an idea when we will be able to get in theres only 2 months till release hopefully.

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno who resent my codes. But you utter hero. I've got my leaflet in here this time! :p :)

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
got mine yesterday was almost crying because i couldn't find were to put code in although Ive had my account for months. Anyone got an idea when we will be able to get in theres only 2 months till release hopefully.
Nowhere to put codes yet. We will be told on website and maybe email too.

Indiana

Fledgling Freddie
well i got my CE pre order from Play too

... which i find strange since my order got cancelled as i live in Belgium

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Give it to a friend and make their day. Play.com may even send them a CE too. :)

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
ok so guilds have got in so why even tho we may be paying more arent we in the beta already why im paying £60+ and not getting beta even tho i have got a code but i cant download it......

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
ok so guilds have got in so why even tho we may be paying more arent we in the beta already why im paying £60+ and not getting beta even tho i have got a code but i cant download it......

Well it sucks. But you're not the only one don't worry about that. How about we form <No lovin' for CE pre-orders> and pester IainC for keys. :p

MaxxPower

Fledgling Freddie
Now I just wonder when us CE pre-order people can actually register our codes so we can get ourselves into the Beta....Anybody heard any news yet? Surely it must be coming soon if the guilds are getting their invites already.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Open Beta was always going to follow guild beta so it won't be for a few weeks yet I should imagine. They will let us know when we can put our codes in to the website both on the website and in here. Similarly the open beta will be a massive announcement also. You won't be able to miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom