Planetside 2...

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Planetside was an amazing game, hopefully the sequel will be even better. I'll definately be playing that. It's always had a good casual side to it too..

Litmus

Resident Freddy
never played the first one.... but that looks like halo???

Gahn

Resident Freddy
We are all just old farts mmo wise, hoping for a good game i guess :s
Pfft also ...

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I guess with the futuristic theme, and some of the buggys it doesn't look too dissimilar to the Halo series.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Yeah i suppose, if i squint and turn my head 90 degrees it does kinda look like halo...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
wooo planetside2, loved the first one :) lets hope sony don't let it goto shit like they did the first one.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Would like to think they've learned a few lessons from the first time round. However it turns out, this is likely to be a day one purchase for me, heh.

Interested to see how the offline training lark will work though.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
One thing we can be certain of.

There will never EVER be any "BFR's" in Planetside 2... :)

Obviously taken with a pinch of salt...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Between this and Diablo III I think my gaming 'life' will be complete again, thats assuming PS2 isnt shit (possibility is there :()

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i may need to upgrade from my 8 year old laptop... gosh durnit why cant i win the lottery? :p

FuzzyLogic

ZvFzY.jpg

Woo \o/

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Guh, the TR armor looks like it's been bathing in baby shit... :(

FuzzyLogic

Well since the TR are largely populated by young children it's very apt then :flame:

Be interesting to see how the colour scheme progresses though, noticing a lot more bright colours on the NC uniform than the TR, VS have been noticeably absent from screenshots.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Definitely going to need a stonking new PC for this!

mank!

Part of the furniture
I did a little wee when I read about this.

PS was ace but far too much of a struggle with an average PC and internet connection. Hopefully this will be much more suited :)

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I did a little wee when I read about this.

PS was ace but far too much of a struggle with an average PC and internet connection. Hopefully this will be much more suited :)

I thought it ran pretty well with an average PC tbh, I was surprised that it ran well but still looked good.

mank!

Part of the furniture
I thought it ran pretty well with an average PC tbh, I was surprised that it ran well but still looked good.

It ran like a arthritic donkey on my PC. I guess maybe my PC was not so much average as a bit rubbish :)

Nevertheless, my hopes are high - the epic battles in PS were incredibly engrossing at times.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
It had a really thin line between running well and being unplayable. There weren't really anything in between, the game either worked well or hardly at all. The upgrades i did on my old PC were really minor almost at the point of nonexistent, but it made all the difference.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Bumpity bump.

PS2 beta sign-up is open at http://www.planetside2.com/ and rumours suggest the keys will be March (from the very little I've read).

And the original PS is now offering 45 free days to all existing subscribers so now is the time for your nostalgia fix folks.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I never got into PS1, but i'm considering this as my new "shoot people in the face and steal their pants" game. Just hoping it goes F2P because i'm not sure i can cough up 12€/month for a shooter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom