News Pistorius goes Psycho

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
He went to his Gun, He loaded his gun, he went into his bathroom and then shot multiple times into a small confined area with nowhere to hide at what could have been anyone. He was a proficient marksman or at least gun user so he knew the damage a bullet could do, he knew his home, he knew it was a confined space with nowhere to hide. Taking all that into account i do not see how it cant be murder. Purely on fact he PRESUMED a noise he heard late at night was an intruder?. If that's all you need then i am petty sure we will see many more "accidents" in SA soon

Dont forget he walked around the bed that she would have been in.'You would think that on hearing suspicious noises and waking the first thing you'd do is reach over to make sure it's not the mrs. Not grab a gun walk around the bed and then shoot through the closed door of a bathroom. WTF would a thief want in a bathroom anyway. Hardly the first port of call for any robbers. Or maybe there has been a spate of loo roll thefts and towels in that area. No logic to this other than he's guilty as fuck and knew she was in there.

Truth.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I think he is guilty too.

One note tho. There are plenty of stuff to nick in the bathroom... Meds being the one thing you go for (not talking Asprin here). Easy to get out with, easy to push and/or use.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Er, did you actually read it past the headline? Saying "oh its still apartheid" is just lazy headline trolling, and typical John Pilger bullshit. He should have retired years ago.

Shh...don't help him ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Yeah because he wanted to kill her, but wanted to wait until late at night, have a solid nap, wait for her to get up to use the bathroom(or come home and do so) and then shoot her through the door.

Sounds like a really plausible plan.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Or maybe the fact neighbors heard them arguing just before and she could have ran into the bathroom to hide or cry?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He's a cunt, controllong, obsessive, aggressive bad loser..two hour chair throwing rant in front of everyone at the Olympics.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well, i'm stumped how he got away with it tbh, I was pretty sure he didn't have a leg to stand on given the evidence, still, at least he didn't walk from all the charges.
you're stumped???

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
End of the day though, it's their legal system, both teams have to convince a seemingly neutral judge, if one team fails to convince, then the sentence may seem injust, perhaps we should be saying why did the persecutors not manage to convince the judge? - Perhaps they just thought, ah, this is in the bag and rested on their laurels?

I don't know.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
End of the day though, it's their legal system, both teams have to convince a seemingly neutral judge, if one team fails to convince, then the sentence may seem injust, perhaps we should be saying why did the persecutors not manage to convince the judge? - Perhaps they just thought, ah, this is in the bag and rested on their laurels?

I don't know.

Take out the seeminglys and the perhapses and presto! it's the smartest thing anyone has said so far.... :(

Gwadien

Take out the seeminglys and the perhapses and presto! it's the smartest thing anyone has said so far.... :(
That's because I'm the smartest mother fucker on this motherfuckering forum.

- Some Black Guy.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I am am is ?
I am many things, but I'm quite confident this is not one of these things...

ECA

I am a FH squatter
He got 5 years.

Doesn't seem like enough really.

3 years suspended sentence for the firearms offences... really?

Corran

Part of the furniture
5yrs,with only 10months in prison in all likelyhood.. shitty sentence but least there some jail time at least

Job

Officials have said he can compete in 2019....that says it all to me...they couldn't even wait for the court to clear to mention his return...looks like Reeva joins the very long list of victims quietly forgotten so the murderer can get on with his life.
If that was my daughter I would shoot the fucker in the back while he was on the starting blocks..I hope the crowds boo the prick off the track.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Officials have said he can compete in 2019....that says it all to me...they couldn't even wait for the court to clear to mention his return...looks like Reeva joins the very long list of victims quietly forgotten so the murderer can get on with his life.
If that was my daughter I would shoot the fucker in the back while he was on the starting blocks..I hope the crowds boo the prick off the track.

Tbh, what they strictly said was "He can not compete for the entire 5yrs of his sentence, we do not accept early release from the sentence. In our terms he serves the entire court decision" or something like that. Wasnt a "he can come back at this point", but more of a "we wont accept him till he served a full sentence period".

They didnt need to rush the statement out mind you, but least it wasnt a statement which made you think they wanted him back asap

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Was over in the UK office and they have a TV setup in there with rolling news on. The verdict came up and somebody asked "how does the house arrest thing work then?" I looked up, said "ankle bracelet", and carried on working. About thirty seconds later I looked up again and the whole office is grinning at me. Even then, it was another few seconds then..."oh, wait". I was very tired.

Gwadien

Atleast he won't have to bend down to pick up the soap.

Job

He'll be in the hospital ward under constant supervision, signing autographs and taking selfies with the staff.
A fuking joke poured over a farce and the judge had the pompous audacity to lecture the world on justice and vengeance..yes we know that captain obvious..we just want the justice turned up to fit the crime not squeeze it dry incase someone thinks it might be revenge.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Well played South Africa, proving the whites still rule.

White guy shoots White girl, in a country ruled by the ANC is sentenced to a short jail sentebce by a black judge for killing a white girl = Obvious proof of white supremacy rule

You can't be serious?
Facepalm hardly seems adequate

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He got 5 years.

Doesn't seem like enough really.

3 years suspended sentence for the firearms offences... really?

They reckon he'll be out in 10 months, probably less when his family start throwing money at good lawyers which they likely will.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Atleast he won't have to bend down to pick up the soap.

He's already at waist height, if I was him i'd be more worried about someone tapping him on the shoulder then sticking their cock in his gob when he turns around.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
His sentence has been upgraded to 6 years in jail - still seems a bit light to me , but a lot better than 1 year house arrest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom