Photoshop a picture!

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
think he missed the ball with his right foot and aiming for it with his left...... or something... or he just missed the ball

ball came in quite low from cross and he attempted to volley it with his right foot in a sort of sidewards scissor kick, but he missed the ball completely lol

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
lmao, just googled Peter Crouch, to see if any of these had made it on there and stumbled onto these

9922.jpg

crouch_peter.jpg

crouch3t.jpg

crouch_highball.jpg

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
ow, crazy

and the FH piccies are imo much better than the other random ones floating around :)

Mey

Part of the furniture
Should i Email these places and ask them to Cite our Forum / people who made them?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
nah just if you ever do it again - add the forum URL to the bottom of the pic :)

Gamah

Banned
Carslburg don't make threads, but if they did they would probably be the best threads in the world!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
The e-mail for those who are interested (all the ones on there werent in this thread so hosted them on imageshack) nerf 4 images per post!
What a Player .........
clock-1.jpg

lotr.jpg

fh_photosjop.jpg

surfer.jpg

leviathane

Part of the furniture
see just proves FH is where all the kool peeps hang out lol, such trend setters xD

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
just found these pics in the daily mirror today, page 8!

way to go :D

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Solo said:
no scanner, but i assure you they are there, they have the Hurdle picture, the surfing one, and the syncronised swimming one :p

Adrianicus

Loyal Freddie
Pity you guys didn't copyright them or put your name on them? :(

Maybe you could of got a few pennies for them heh ...

Mey

Part of the furniture
God knows, i stole it from a music forum (www.glosunit.co.uk - but they were crap at it) I think he stole it from a games forum so where.. But ours is the forum with all the press coverage!

GO US! :D

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
should try and get it through BBC to Lineker and co, would love to see them shown on Match of the Day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom