Photoshop a picture!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I really want photoshop, my pain skills are laughable.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
OT - The A Team

Lethul said:
ateam.jpg

do this one!

Is it me, or:

Does Murdoch look like a redneck wife-beating paedophile ?

Does Face look, well, gay ?

George Peppard looks like your average overweight DIY dad who spends all day in his garden shed pandering to his gun obsession.

Does Mr T look like he just sat on one of his cricifixes point upwards. And why doesn't he wear a shirt ? Does he have a cotton allergy ?

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Hahahahahaha, fantastic Owen got hurt.. Cant take Crouch seriously when hes playing football, cause of this thread :worthy:

Adrianicus

Loyal Freddie
Amazing how quick things go round on the internet.

Already had an email sent round my work containing all your cracking pics!

Marc

FH is my second home
Spis said:
And for the next 5 months, you wont see him.. Haha, focker!

I can only assume you have never played a competetive team sport in your life. Stick to computer games. Laughing at an opposing player getting injured is the lowest of the low. Ive seen countless injuries to opposing players and you always feel bad for them. Not once have I, or to my knowledge my team mates ever laughed at this. Anyway, what goes around comes around, so I hope I get to hear of any unfortunate incident that will invariably happen to you at somepoint and forgive me If i proceed to laugh until I piss myself.

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
I can only assume you have never played a competetive team sport in your life. Stick to computer games. Laughing at an opposing player getting injured is the lowest of the low. Ive seen countless injuries to opposing players and you always feel bad for them. Not once have I, or to my knowledge my team mates ever laughed at this. Anyway, what goes around comes around, so I hope I get to hear of any unfortunate incident that will invariably happen to you at somepoint and forgive me If i proceed to laugh until I piss myself.

Im not laughing at him, im laughing at you.. You took my words out of context and made some wanking smileys.. I was saying that i was glad Crouch got in, because that made a good laugh due to this thread.. No, im not from sweden.. I couldnt care less who won.. But was a good match anyways.. Btw i just broke my finger! Pissing yourself yet?!?!?!? :fluffle:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Marc said:
so I hope I get to hear of any unfortunate incident that will invariably happen to you at somepoint and forgive me If i proceed to laugh until I piss myself.
Marc said:
Laughing at an opposing player getting injured is the lowest of the low.
:rolleyes:
Marc said:
Stick to computer games.

back on topic,
got a email this morning of the pics in this thread
you guys are famous : o
now dont you wish you signed them :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Chronictank said:
back on topic,

We did. Anyone daring to take fame away from our respected avatars shall be dealt with a swift and vengeful retalliation...with photoshop! :flame:

Wuspy

Fledgling Freddie
lilmissnaughty said:
lol take away the ball and the goal with the dude holding onto it an it looks like some sorta fucked up conga line.

ROFL , it does and all :p i laughed my ass off when i saw that lol

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
lilmissnaughty said:
lol take away the ball and the goal with the dude holding onto it an it looks like some sorta fucked up conga line.

lmao.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Got to put him in the All black's Haka in that pose.

Darzil

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
:rolleyes:

back on topic,
Did it have my picture in it? ^^.

I wanna know if my poor excuse for a Paint job is circulating the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom