Photoshop a picture!

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
crouch.jpg

Mine :) this thread is fun!

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
Don´t think a freddysthread gotten this many views since the old neverending arti-stealing threads ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
tris- said:
think logically for a second.

how the fucking hell would the sun AND nuts both happen to stumble onto only this thread?

I've posted a link to this thread in several emails to mates

If other people have done the same it can easily proliferate to many people.

Also its not impossible to find this site on the net by googling for terms like "Crouch" + "pictures" + "photoshop" or whatever. I've not tried googling, but its within the realm of possibilities, no ?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Apparently (sp?) someone in the other forum sent it off to the sun and sent round a mail
Dirtybox said:
I've sent an email to the Sun :D
Dirtybox said:
Done it.

We think you should take another look at the first page of the forum thread that start this here https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=199169 taking a good look at the first post, then have a look at http://www.eurogamer.net/forum_thread_posts.php?thread_id=57836&forum_i d=1

Cheers guys!
, i stopped reading when it degraded to "omgz they stole our idea and got all the recognition" because the papers mostly took pics from this thread, the above was their attempt to get even :rolleyes:
altho saying that we should have really put a link to the original thread in their forums for references sake :)

Some of the better ones from there:
TwistidChimp

TwistidChimp

TwistidChimp

by TwistidChimp - Euroforums.net

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Well.. isn´t this slightly beside the point? The idea of a thing like this is - at least in my opinion - the creative RESULTS of those people who´re attending and working on it (regardless on which site/forum they picked up the idea), not the "omgwtf lets make fake Crouch images lol!!1"-idea that deserves recognition. It´s a bit as if somethingawful would claim that all the Orly Owl variations are actually stealing their idea... or the inventor of the ":)" would complain that all the other smillies are just copying him.

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
lol just read through the bickering on that eurogamer thread

The idea was stolen from you, but the majority of our pics are original so our pics > your pics! rar :p

As for..

I'm confidently going to state that we are the intellectually superior forum :b

well, you seem unable to work out how to sign up and post on our forum so

I just tried, but I can't get in. :/ It's a subforum that you need to be accepted on after registering :/

Freddys! :twak: eurogamer

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
what a petty lot.. we used thier idea, made original pics (i checked and saw next to none except from the examples on both forums) and they think they own the idea...

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
well.. they posted one of my images... and they even used a direct link to my webspace, so... :rolleyes:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
put a 1mb 2400 x 1800 image that says NO HOT LINKING NOOBS, when they try to hotlink :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Who cares anyway ? LOL

Everyone nicks stuff from all over the net whether forum based or P2P or online storage sites.

The only issue here is that the people who made ORIGINAL art work own intellectual property rights.

(They can technically sue for breach of copyright if their images are used or sold for commercial advantage without that person's permission.)

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
...that would blast the image I posted in this forum too though ;)

Gamah

Banned
Ohhh FH involved in an inter-forum war!..how exciting!!

How can you whine when we have created clearly better images than you? :<

leviathane

Part of the furniture
well considering the first post actually said that the first pics were shamelessly stolen as a concept don't mean the rest are. FH> all xD

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
To me they can fuck off, they are just jealous because of their lack of imagination...

Mey

Part of the furniture
haha I’ve signed up so that the bunch of sad buggers can try and flame me.. Our thread is far superior to there’s :p

Viva La Freddyshouse!

Attention Freddyshouse Photoshopers:

Your task Create a photoshop to be posted in reply to there forums.

p.s can a mod remove the original link on page one, and somebody else host the original picture - knew direct linking was a bad idea, didn't think they'd QQ about it tbh.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
as I said, the one that blizeH posted is in fact my pic... even linked to my site

:)

Mey

Part of the furniture
Ye i know Blizeh is an ass, i will be sure to beat him up! Thorwyn i thought it would be nice for you to get your revenge by photoshoping him!

So heres a picture of blizeh!

817962024_l.jpg

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
hehe.. nah mate, nevermind. I cba to take part in this mudslinging. :)
I´ll just remove the link later.

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
ah hosting back :D

Tis all harmless fun tbh... I know for certain that all of mine were 100% from top of my head and they have quite a few similar ideas but these threads have been so swamped by everyone and bleached dry (every topic I can think of has been done), I think it is more coincedance than copying.

They have some good pics on there though, just ours caught the limelight.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Yeah, same here. I must say that this thread was one of the most fun threads I`ve ever posted in and I was litterally laughing my ass off while making all the pics, drinking beer and enjoying the flow of creativity on FH. At the end of the day, things like this are there for one and only one purpose: fun.

So, I`ll give props to the guy who came up with the actual idea (whoever that is, I cba looking for the ultimate truth), thank him and thank Mey for bringing this into our attention. This was a remarkable demonstration of the mechanisms of the internet and the ammount of creativity behind it. :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm struggling to keep track of who dun whot, to be honest :)

Regardless - I think without doubt that Ardas has come up with the most consistently funny, imaginative and well shopped crouchies, and as a result will be getting a new FH title :england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom