haha amazing!

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
lol, the cover is one pic from me haha

I'M FAMOUS !!!!

ooh wait, i didnt sign it... :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Load of them were shamelessly stolen by NUTS as well, Thorwyn[B&Q] has his in Pirkel also with the classroom one and Ardas had aload of his ones in, 30June-6July edition for anyone interested in seeing their work ;)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
everyone here should write into nuts to state where it came from. they may put a reference or something in the next issue ;)

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Can't believe I only just saw this thread.

had me roffling for a good half hour nice one on getting you pics posted across multi formats too :)

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
well Crouchy has dried up so I'm gonna move on ..

Lets say hello to Andy Murray ;)

He's being criticised a bit in some of the papers at the moment, and can't say he is in my good books either due to him jumping on Scotlands anti-England campaign by saying he hoped England would be dumped out of the World Cup and that he would be wearing a Paraguay shirt in the run up to the first match.

He is feeling a bit of a backlash now (deservedly) with 'Anyone but Murray' T-Shirts popping up at Wimbledon.
The papers are also criticising him for his 'bad mouthed tantrums' on the court and on his website he is also recieving criticism from members of the public.

The main reason all this has ticked me off slightly, is due to the fact that he was and is getting a tonne of support from English fans?

To top it off he is wearing Scotland Armbands. I wouldn't normally mind but after what he has said, and considering most of the fans there are English.. it feels more like he is sticking his middle finger up at us :D

Anyway, rant over...

murray.jpg

:twak:

edit: if anyone is going to watch him, plz take the flag of St. George and give it a wave for me

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
YES I know I'm bumping a 2+ year old thread but I simply HAD to since I randomly stumbled upon a page that has a lot of the pictures from this thread on it.

Funny photos of Liverpool player Peter Crouch - Eatnineghost.com

That together with the Zidane .gif I made as well that ended up on Boreme ... I feel like some kind of internet god!!!!1111oneone

Anyway... that was my very short return to Freddyshouse. Haven't been here in about a year and I reckon it will be that long again until I'm back ;)

Bai!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hihi, haha, my pictars are famous :D

Though no mention of freddys and us there :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom