dadi2

Petition

I am in

Signed

Dadi Paladin lvl 50 <Exiled> Albion, Excalibur

N

nerve

X

Screw all ignorants who can't speak English. We live in Europe for crying out loud (what a thing to say against the British, hehe).

Nerve (Belgium btw)

O

Olgark

Yeh make UK servers run on same version as the US ones.

N

nethull

patching

well sign me up, i think its lame they have to do it like that, its only cause GOA:puke: is French so they cant just make it on english no no, they have to do it the hard way

A

Addlcove

Re: patching

Originally posted by nethull
well sign me up, i think its lame they have to do it like that, its only cause GOA:puke: is French so they cant just make it on english no no, they have to do it the hard way

no its because the update server cant handle different versions of the game, and besides if they did update english asap, all the germans and french would be at those servers

C

Cerverloc

I already signed but since the problems I have on my main server Excalibur with terrible lag (not on prywden btw but i got no main char there) im one step closer in canceling my account. It hurts me deep coz I got lots of friends here. A lovely guild and I got a lvl50 char. But i will cancel my account if 1. they don't shape up and speed up patching 2. They don't try to solve these lag problems and sit down with wanadoo. KPNQWEST is a big player causing problems but its obvious they need to find replacements quick and looks like GOA doesn't really care about people having problems coz support is zero.

M

Marrah

Consider this signed, just hope something comes of it..

R

Rayna

I think that even just better communication with the players would aid GOA. At the moment we have NO regular news 'service', and in the months before there were no updates at all to the website!

Saying 'Next Patch ETA: 1 week!' doesn't really tend to help either, since it ends up being about 6.

Signed, even though nothing will come of it ;(

M

Molten Lava

SIGN!

Mailed my question about why they dont try to get different servers for the different countries....no answer...just that the update-server couldn't handle mutiple versions (standard reply I guess)...

Solution: well give those fecking Germans their own server and those arrogant French too...so the rest of civilized Europe can play the normal (read: 1.51) version of the game...Germany and especialy France are already living some years behind the rest...so give them patch 1.39 and they'll be happy too....

/em signs

P.S. A big hand for the party that does Daoc in Italy

O

old.Iunliten

Re: Re: patching

Originally posted by Octanion

no its because the update server cant handle different versions of the game, and besides if they did update english asap, all the germans and french would be at those servers

What about gorre and pendragon

And if germans/french are happy to play in english if they get newer version why have it translated?

It makes no sense.

I dont understand why french and german people are so special that they can speak english.
(Swede)

/Sign

N

Novamir

resigned :)

maybe if this thread gets 10,000 posts and hogs BWs bandwidth too much, they will complain to GOA and goa will have to sort the situation!!!

</hope>

O

old.Cru

I thought we were in 1.48 lol? Are we not? damn.....

M

malmut

Im french and Agree

i sign for an english server at same version lvl as US.

But does english language is same as american

O

old.Second

damn out of ink

022508374398.jpg

O

old.Raziel

Signed.

IMO they should not have changed it in the first place, still have the French, german and english speaking server, but left the game in english.

i know that seem unfrair on the ones who do not speak any english, but there is not much to read in DAOC andif they get a quest they dont understand to well, they can always ask.

hehe i play Jap RPG's and i cant understand any of it, but i still enjoy it and finish it :)

W

Whoodoo_RD

In light the Italians getting to beta now 1.52D, same as the US, definately signed!

Also because of the possible demise of the a lot of the euro web infrastructure, and the possible increase in LAG, make the English servers English eh!

PS, has anyone bothered to spam this topic to mythic / goa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom