Petition for savage dps buff nerf!

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Freetha said:
... sure.. go ahead.. nerf Savages.. and while you'r att it.. nerf bonedancers, and necromancers, and animists, and infils.. nerf everyone untill they are about .. then at least we won't get these "nice" flamewars over one class or another...

Mythic would need a skyscraper sized nerfbat to nerf savages to be as effective as hunters...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Saggy said:
In the other works all the melee class's should get lots and lots of love to perfrom well in zerg warfare? I can imagine Polearmsman swinging his "pole" above his head making some serious PBAE-damage and Mercs throwing numerous of knives <:D/

sure, im game on that pbae style pole armsman, if ur armsman is game on getting the same BASE WS as savages have unbuffed......

but lets face facts here.. Mythic does NOT compare the classes using a fucking BUFFBOT!! if u want to nerf anything nerf THEM! unbuffed a savage is pretty fucking bad solo OR in a group...

Freetha

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
Mythic would need a skyscraper sized nerfbat to nerf savages to be as effective as hunters...
**laughs** and still.. there are other classes just as overpowered ;).. I'd like to see a Savage vs. Necro duel.. both same level. good template. same RR. and same ML.. think we can set up a duel somewhere?..

(have no savage.. for the record.. but I have rezzed quite a few with my healer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom