Petition conserning the account pages.

T

tripitaka

/NOT SIGNING

purely for the fact it doesn't bother me whether my subs run out on a weekday or weekend; on monday ill be able to re-subscribe as I have all my details correctly stored away , where i can access them and the subs pages relatively easily.

Just MPO.

R

Raquarn

Signed/ defo prob not having subs up at weekends both my accounts ran out on a Saturday morning recently and had to get a life for 48 hrs, it was tough :p

T

Traia

Well I think there are probably problems with Banks and Credit Card companies in that you can't process payments during the weekends, I know for DD in the UK this is definatley the case.

But with the mess and the apparent nochalant attitude GOA have given us over the recent account page problems; I'm behind any attempt to get us better Customer Service!

/signed

O

old.pala hellraiser

Signed - But it won't get us anywhere..

O

old.Hardbein

A 24/7/365 game, should give 24/7/365 service imo...well l'm not saying the "RightNow(or never)" service, but automated services like billing etc.

/signed

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by old.pala hellraiser
But it won't get us anywhere..

oh yeah - I forgot that point as well.

Originally posted by old.Hardbein
A 24/7/365 game, should give 24/7/365 service imo...well l'm not saying the "RightNow(or never)" service, but automated services like billing etc.

/signed

ok - lets only have the servers up during the week then LOL - how much uproar would that cause ;)

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by tripitaka
ok - lets only have the servers up during the week then LOL - how much uproar would that cause ;)

ok gonna give GOA cudos for having "more stable" servers then Mythic....on average GOA have more "uptime" on their servers than Mythic (*if we cancel the downtime generated by the "hacking incident" earlier this year).

But if taking down systems in periods when there is noone to "look after" them (i.e weekends), then the ones in charge openly admit that they still havent fixed the security on their servers. I thought that was what they were doing all the time RightNow and the billing pages were down.

J

JixNox

Signed

They shouldn't let the subscription end while their payment site is down aswell

M

~Mobius~

Any plan to forward this to GOA or something? Also Mythic might like to know, since it reflects on them as a company too.

J

Jenkz

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Agree! or just use auto renew ;o

Or not, my account put another 6 months on it when I didnt want 6 months - couldnt cancel auto renew in time due to the sub pages being down so....

/signed

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
Any plan to forward this to GOA or something? Also Mythic might like to know, since it reflects on them as a company too.

Yes.

A

ahunter

/signed also

Reason being dinged 2nd 50, thought great, I'll get my epic tomorrow, tried to log in on Sunday morning, account not renewed as I had been sent a new debit card so auto renew could not work!

Also everytime I went in to check how long I had left of my subs, the page was down so I had no idea when they were due to run out.

O

old.Mirandalia

Signed, because it's right! (although I use autorenew :p)

P

Petronella

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Why use autorenew, when GOA decides to renew it or not :great:

Exactly, same happened to me, so annoying..............

N

-Nxs-

Would be really usefull to request a new SUB password too, but this is obviously another matter and shouldnt cloud this issue.

/signed (again hehe)

Users who are viewing this thread