Petition conserning the account pages.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Here goes.

Hi there all of you. I know that alot of people are getting very angry, including myself, that an account can run out during the weekend and you can not renew till the next business day.

Hence 2 solutions for the problem:

1) Keep the registration & account pages up during every weekend, downside is, that "hacking" etc can occur.

2) Make subsciption not being able to run out during a weekend, but the next monday, so you can atleast play and not get angry. This would lead to people being extremely happy and so forth (doh!).

I sincerely hope, that you sign this petition.

-SF

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Signed, damn annoying when your account runs out in weekends :(

M

~Mobius~

/signed

I dont understand why it requires an entire weekend + random times during a week to maintain a subscription page. Other websites seem to do fine with theres.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Agree! or just use auto renew ;o

Why use autorenew, when GOA decides to renew it or not :great:

S

stevoc

probably silly question.

I have just installed the game and want to play but subscription pages are down!!

Is this a common occurance every weekend?

F

Flesh

Not online keep them up, but actually get them f'ing fixed, doesn't take a month for maintenance.
Also stop the f'ing errors!
/signed.

F

FrenzerX

/signed

wanted to start playing daoc again this weekend after a long time, very annoying to find out the subpage is down!

A

Archeon

Guess i'l sign, i'm more or less in the same position. I say more or less because i knew on Friday my account had run out and i couldn't be bothered to re-subscribe.

Totally my fault for being a lazy ass-hole, but it would still be nice if i could re-subscribe (even though my Inet connection is currently as reliable as a plastic spork at the desert tray of a fancy restaurant ;))

M

-mamba-

signed

+make the pages work with other browsers than IE

D

dracus

wth...signed...had the prob a few times meself :(

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom