Petition conserning the account pages.

X

Xandax

Not that hard to make a couple of webpages that actually work ....

/singed

S

Solarius

/Signed

Autorenew doesn't always work, hasn't once for my bro. Also, what if you want to use a different cc for your account?

F

Falcon

Don't really play euro anymore but /signed anyway seeing as it was one of the many parts of GOAs crap service that made me quit.

God only knows why they couldn't just use the billing system Mythic uses which doesn't rely on some crap webpage.

D

darzil

Aye, it'd be nice. I was frustrated this weekend, because I tried to renew, and couldn't.

I wasn't locked out of the game, though, as I got the email from GOA a week before it was due, so had plenty of time.

Darzil

O

old.Tohtori

Not gonna just /+1...err.../sign because it does shitgood.

You do realise that? No matter if you get a 100, 1000 or even a million names on this "petition" it will do as much good as a freezer in the northpole.

Thye change things if they do. Nothing you can do about it. IT's like the bloody yanks. If they decide to invade sweden, they bloody well will.

P

pudzy

Add ability to change your own subs.. and ill sign too

O

old.m0000

hey heres an idea, how about turn on autorenew, oh look sorted.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
You can always try.

True and not trying to shoot down your boeing here. Just giving a realistic point of view in a non-aggressive manner :D

Give me a chance, i'm trying to make sense and gods know i don't do that much. :p

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
IT's like the bloody yanks. If they decide to invade sweden, they bloody well will.

who would wanna invade sweden though?

O

old.Ramas

/sign

It's broken.

Talk to someone who knows how to do web apps for heaven's sake.

I'm aware there are workarounds, but given every other web commerce site I've ever used 'just works', it not unreasonable to expect the same from GOA.

hey heres an idea, how about turn on autorenew, oh look sorted.

Until you need to change your method of payment, which is impossible while your account is operational.

And anyhow, this isn't hard or novel technology, it's the same stuff used nby every single web commerce site - the expectations expresed here for the subs pages are not unreasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread