Petition conserning the account pages.

T

Talifer

/signed

My credit card expired and I was issued a new one. I wasn't allowed to change my credit card details on the subscription pages until the account expired, genious. I sent an email to GOA 2 weeks in advance of the account closure because I knew this would happen explaining the situation and requesting a solution. They sent the usual reply, i.e. a reply to a question you didn't ask because they don't seem to actual read emails, something along the lines of 'We have looked at your account and it is active' d'oh! 2 weeks later my account runs out, on a Saturday, and I couldn't renew it till the Monday. This happened to several accounts with GOA still giving clueless responses to emails.

Well I think there are probably problems with Banks and Credit Card companies in that you can't process payments during the weekends, I know for DD in the UK this is definatley the case

I live in the UK too, but if this was the case, how the hell would anyone be able to go shopping on the weekend ;) Transactions are accepted at weekends but the actual transaction happens on Monday morning.

Talifer

T

tripitaka

EDIT - removed what i wrote, as im sure you have your reasons for bumping this thread - even tho it looks to me like it has died now.

O

old.Tyraette

/signed

Ooo, an autograph from the Prince of the Shadowed Night...might be worth something some day :p

Users who are viewing this thread