Petition against IRVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Khartoum said:
Kinag, are you one of those crybabies who feel that people who chose to play the albion realm doesn't deserve to play the game to the fullest (ie. RVR'ing when they want) just because you suffer from it? Either way, you are an idiot who blame your fellow games players, sort of like saying they are conspiring against you, instead of realizing that the flaw lies, again (oh the SURPRISE!!!), with Mythic, who catered for the overpopulation of any realm, resulting in what you cry about.

Kinag yells, "IF U'RE AN ALB LOG OUT _NOW_ BECAUSE THIS IS DESTROYING THE GAME FOR _ME_ (and others)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!"

You'r just an idiot ^^

illu

Part of the furniture
IRvR is good I find as it gives a change of scenery.

Also, I'm glad this game lets you pick whatever realm you want to go in, without any caps. People seem to "prefer" Albion, for one reason or another, but they don't realise that the more of them that there are, and the less hibs and mids there are, the imbalance causes all kinds of issues.

There should be automatic things that happen as a realm gets a bit too overpopulated or if they get too many relics for a long amount of time. If a realm gets 4 relics or more, and has them for several weeks, there should be something that encourages people to roll a toon on the underpopulated servers. OR there should be a marketing campaign to bring in new blood to fill the gaps.
OR every new hib or mid should get a 1P bribe to roll there :>

The problem is that you also don't want to penalise the realm that got the relics for getting them.

Again - maybe it might be time to get slightly more RPs fighting in another realm to help people get motivated to go out there and fight against greater numbers. The thing is though, you shouldn't need motivating to lead a relic raid to get your relic back!
I find what happens is people get disheartened very quickly, and if they die a couple of times, you get a "enough of giving Albs free RPs". There needs to be something in place that stops this mentality, but at the end of the day, the only way around it is to try and get as big a group as possible and hope it is enough :/
Of course 20% difference from the relics is nice, but it is not the end of the world in a melee or casting sense.

Or maybe there should be a time limit how long realms can have someone else's relics for? Say a month?

Oli - Illu

Vladamir

FH is my second home
^^^^

Basically you mean you like IRvR because you have 6 resist buffs for longer? :p

illu

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
^^^^

Basically you mean you like IRvR because you have 6 resist buffs for longer? :p

hehe shuddup you slag :> You get the option of 6 resists in 1 months time :p

/slap

But yeah - 6 resists and instaport is kind of handy :>

Oli - Illu

Vladamir

FH is my second home
illu said:
hehe shuddup you slag :> You get the option of 6 resists in 1 months time :p

/slap

But yeah - 6 resists and instaport is kind of handy :>

Oli - Illu

Actually i don't, non-player and all :p, though i know how utterly frustrating it is trying to go through someone with 50% resists with whatever i can throw at him :<

Ging

Part of the furniture
illu said:
Or maybe there should be a time limit how long realms can have someone else's relics for? Say a month?

Sorry to bring up the past but in OF mids had all str relics for 18 months, hibs had all the power relics for approx the same period. Albs had none, they were farmed relentlessly by set mid and hib groups and made a massive amount of realm points.

Personally im happy albs have had some success and that NF allows the albs not to just compete but be a strength and be able to claim the relics. Its easy to forget how hard it was to face the savage trains or the hib pbaoe groups that were able to compeltely farm with the 20% bonus's. The feeling the hibs/mids are expereinceing at present is the same one albs had for those 18 months of being anihilated.

Helplessness, what do you do? there is nothing you can do because of "X" reason or because albs will AC/RB raid or this or that.

I dont knwo what i can advise other than keep ya chin up and fight on. It seams more and more people are returning from classic servers. When/If some of the more "elite" groups you may find that some of the balance returns. If not there will be more who take their place. I met at least 2 new hib set gg's last night. Low rr at present but that will change over time and soon they will be pwning as well as some of the more established grps.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
What the fuck is it with you and typo's?

Typos are fine, everyone makes them. It's just funny that 90% of the times people accuse others of stupidity, they make spelling mistakes themselves in the insult.

Irony.

Mikisen

Fledgling Freddie
Alb - because it's good to play together ^^

No but seriously, everyone zerg. I see hibs zerg like mad too. Only ones I don't see zerging much is mids, but they seem to suffer from something that makes them unable to leave a borderkeep without backup of at least 2-7 members...

illu

Part of the furniture
The strange thing is though - that in OF when mids had str relics and hibs power relics - the game felt balanced? :>

Albs all over the world are enjoying NF and enjoying lots of relics (apparently). We need to kill these ants with antpowder! :>

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
Typos are fine, everyone makes them. It's just funny that 90% of the times people accuse others of stupidity, they make spelling mistakes themselves in the insult.

Irony.

I bet you treble-checked the spelling on this post and the grammar :> And I agree, the insult that guy did was indeed ironic :>

Oli - Illu

elbeek

Part of the furniture
illu said:
The strange thing is though - that in OF when mids had str relics and hibs power relics - the game felt balanced? :>

Oli - Illu

Hardly Oli. I remember all too well the DH gg owning and there was fuck all Albs could do. Same goes for NP. The big difference seems to be that Albs didn't qq about relics 24/7. We accepted we hadn't got them and got on with the game.

It is also interesting to note that when Mids retook relics recently the strong gg's reappeared in RvR, although I accept that there is now the draw of the classic servers, will we have to wait until Mids retake b4 the likes of VR return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom