pbuck rr10

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by umilard
Probably the same as when they introduced savages and bonedancers.. they simply wasn't thinking :p

Imo, remove sos, bof, baod and determination.. nerf savages and bds back to oblivion, remove instant aeCC and _then_ do the actual balancing.

Aye, think that is the only way we will get back from the current mess we are in.

C

Crashtje

take your pointless outlaw fantasies to another post, this is a gratz post , not an outlaw fanclub post :/

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Can you say 'I am a bitter Hib/Mid'? :D Yes he often travels in zergs as does pretty much every Excal Albion, that is the nature of that server and always has been. That doesn't change the fact that he is an Avalonian caster who dies in 1sec flat to assist groups of Mids/Hibs. He uses a spec that can not in any way be classed as cookie cutter. He had the mental determination to do what it takes to get RR10. Put aside your hatred of Excal Albs and see the truth. You cannot get RR10 in 14 months of retail unless you are damn good, even harder to do when you are a cloth caster.

All the above has nothing to do with Pbuck, the guy is damn good easily the best caster on this server. old.Hardbein expressed his opinion and I expressed mine. Leave it at that and don't turn this into a 'my dick is bigger than yours!' thread.

personally I think Teador is a better player but oke..

nevertheless, grats Pbuck, rr10 is rr10 and shud be respected I guess.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Shike
personally I think Teador is a better player but oke..

nevertheless, grats Pbuck, rr10 is rr10 and shud be respected I guess.

Aye that is what personal opinions are all about, I don't hate you because we disagree. Teador is a very skilled player, I think if he had played Sorc from day #1 he would be right up there.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Crashtje
take your pointless outlaw fantasies to another post, this is a gratz post , not an outlaw fanclub post :/

Suggest you re-read the entire thread. This only turned into an arguement when I expressed my opinion after another person expressed their's. Your opinion on Outlaw differs on mine, let's leave it at that. I think we can both agree that Pbuck plays a great caster.

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Aye that is what personal opinions are all about, I don't hate you because we disagree. Teador is a very skilled player, I think if he had played Sorc from day #1 he would be right up there.

Who say I dont hate you? ^^ (j/k ofc)

E

Eliz

I think pApa cHo is farming for the shiny BW title "Talks too much" :)

j/k

/hug

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by Eliz
I think pApa cHo is farming for the shiny BW title "Talks too much" :)

j/k

/hug

earther >> talk to much :p

X

Xeanor

Well done Pbuck!!!!!11 :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:bazbeer: :bazbeer: :hat:

O

old.Bubble

WTG pbuck :)

well deserved

----------------------

pbuck was a very good player from the start, he was also reconised and targeted as the 'Unicorn Knight Avalonian' before people started to assist4tehwin, his play style was always very good, he borrowed bubble a few times and could play a sorc almost as well as his theugist.

btw i didn't know you respeced into Ice/earth :p

Oh that idiot who was saying alb was easy mode etc-
Look at mid excal
they have players like Jawz who stayed with there original character from the start and really play well too.
Mid prydwen would have RR10's if they didn't reroll Bonedancers and savages

L

Lochlyessa

pbuck's so strong now, he doesn't need me to use bof, yay ^^

Grats btw :p

D

DaoC.Jareth

Vermillion :) Dont forget he calls for :

SoS
SoS
SoS

too :D (that is when he is under attack by my annoying savage gilry :D

Y

Yuffy

ahh i remember the days when Pbuck was just lowbie, Tupp (me at the time :( ) Pbuck and Soulflys mincer doin gobbos :p

grats!

P

pbuck

Thanks all:) and especially thanks to my PE friends who let a theurgist into their group at a time where most thought a theu is waste of space.

C

Cush

Theurgists are overpowerd if the person playing it know what to do and not just nuke4tehwin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom