pbuck rr10

C

Crashtje

Pbuck stlong dragon knight'

Taken from #publicenemies irc chan

gratz :p

K

kjel

Grats Pbuck, not long until Fadeh dings Dragon Knight too :)

Z

Zebolt

Gratz Pbuck..! Now we only need Divious to hurry up a bit and we have a rr10 in mid too :D

V

vermillon

Gratz Pbuck!!!

Group Purge!!!!!!
Group Purge!!!!!!
Group Purge!!!!!!
Group Purge!!!!!!

O

old.Hardbein

Well deserved.....best alb cloth-caster ever!

:bazbeer:

E

Eliz

Originally posted by old.Hardbein

Agree. Congrats Pbuck, well deserved.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Hardbein

Prydwen finest cloth caster without a doubt. Finest ever cloth caster would goto Outlaw in my opinion.

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Prydwen finest cloth caster without a doubt. Finest ever cloth caster would goto Outlaw in my opinion.

lol? outlaw? you ever played excal? or where you sarcastic?

anyway, grats pbuck! :clap:

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by old.cHodAX

same shit, face 1 with 1.5

grats nevertheless

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Lethul
lol? outlaw? you ever played excal? or where you sarcastic?

anyway, grats pbuck! :clap:

Yep I have played Excal, thanks very much for asking. As Outlaw has 9.2million realm points that kind of gives him the edge. Or did they just give him those points? Are you a bitter Hib/Mid from Excal that will make excuses to detract from the fact that Outlaw is a talanted player? Oh and before you ask, I have fought against him a number of times on a friends Mid/Excal account.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by klavrynd
same shit, face 1 with 1.5

grats nevertheless

Aye well earned grats, the guy can play.

O

old.Xanthian

Grats Pbuck!

Now come back to Hib and ding that Bard/Druid RR10 :)

@Chodax, lol at comparing Pbuck to Outlaw..

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Xanthian

@Chodax, lol at comparing Pbuck to Outlaw..

Care to explain why? I just don't see it, unless you are either saying he cheats or his group carried him to 9mill+ then your point is kind of mute.

C

Crashtje

outlaw zerged his way to rr10 with his 24man 1fg with zoyster licking his arse all teh way :p

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Crashtje
outlaw zerged his way to rr10 with his 24man 1fg with zoyster licking his arse all teh way :p

Can you say 'I am a bitter Hib/Mid'? :D Yes he often travels in zergs as does pretty much every Excal Albion, that is the nature of that server and always has been. That doesn't change the fact that he is an Avalonian caster who dies in 1sec flat to assist groups of Mids/Hibs. He uses a spec that can not in any way be classed as cookie cutter. He had the mental determination to do what it takes to get RR10. Put aside your hatred of Excal Albs and see the truth. You cannot get RR10 in 14 months of retail unless you are damn good, even harder to do when you are a cloth caster.

All the above has nothing to do with Pbuck, the guy is damn good easily the best caster on this server. old.Hardbein expressed his opinion and I expressed mine. Leave it at that and don't turn this into a 'my dick is bigger than yours!' thread.

S

Sharma

Wherever there is a winner, there is always someone to whine - DAoC RvR mantra.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Sharma
Wherever there is a winner, there is always someone to whine - DAoC RvR mantra.

Very true, how many times have we seen mids/hibs on this server throw mud at Pbuck's reputation and yet it NEVER sticks.

O

old.mattshanes

Well done pbuck, doubt pryd will ever have a better caster than pbuck.Really deserves it more than anyone in my view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom