pbuck rr10

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Can you say 'I am a bitter Hib/Mid'? :D Yes he often travels in zergs as does pretty much every Excal Albion, that is the nature of that server and always has been. That doesn't change the fact that he is an Avalonian caster who dies in 1sec flat to assist groups of Mids/Hibs. He uses a spec that can not in any way be classed as cookie cutter. He had the mental determination to do what it takes to get RR10. Put aside your hatred of Excal Albs and see the truth. You cannot get RR10 in 14 months of retail unless you are damn good, even harder to do when you are a cloth caster.

All the above has nothing to do with Pbuck, the guy is damn good easily the best caster on this server. old.Hardbein expressed his opinion and I expressed mine. Leave it at that and don't turn this into a 'my dick is bigger than yours!' thread.

pwned imho

BIG GRATS to Pbuck, great player

ps. getting RR10 with 37/39 using basline icenuke is kinda cool, like winning F1 with a toyota corrola

J

jonstone

Grats Pbuck, only been playing with you a short time but you are a great player.

U

umilard

Grats Pbuck :> One of the absolute best casters we've had on prydwen finally rr10.

Now i'm gonna post my favourite screenshot just becouse i like to post it whenever i can :) It's Pbuck leaving a nice message to the mids that are about to break the keepdoor ;)

http://users.du.se/~h01niksi/sshot039.jpg

Keep up the good work and i hope we will see many threads from bitter mids about lagging/cheating/<insert whine>

N

)nick(

Nice one pbuck. Walker > All when it comes to casters.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by -nicolas-
Nice one pbuck. Walker > All when it comes to casters.
Walker sucked when you killed him, never got more than 200 rps off him.

C

Cush

Gratz Pbuck..

and its silly to compare Pbuck with Outlaw.

Pbuck is skilled. Outlaw zerg4tehwin

P

Puppetmistress

Very true, how many times have we seen mids/hibs on this server throw mud at Pbuck's reputation and yet it NEVER sticks.

Indeed, sticking Pbuck as enemy is impossible \o/

Anyhow, still very good to ding RR10 as theurgist, gratz!

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Grats Pbuck, a very well deserved realm title :)

S

scarffs

I wonder why albs have so many rr9 and 10.
Easy mode ?

Gratz anyway.

O

old.windforce

<sigh>

allb easy mode? you got to be kididng or are just clueless

U

umilard

It's hardly any news that scarffs is clueless, he never post anything except those regular "Mythic h8s us mids ffs" and "OMG albs R ovErpowered".

Just another troll ;)

F

faderullan

Originally posted by scarffs
I wonder why albs have so many rr9 and 10.
Easy mode ?
Just because we dont have any fotm bandwagons to jump on actually stay on our characters.

S

scarffs

Hehe, if you say so.
It's just if i run around emain, the number of rr8-9-10 i see is quite high and especially compared to the mid ones.
And you have the ras for it.
I find it always amazing to see people using sos to come through a defended milegate, then bof, kill support while taking no damage at all, then proceed to clean up.
What are developers thinking when they put such abilities in ?

S

scarffs

above was to umilard the fotm minstrel, not Fadeh.

U

umilard

Probably the same as when they introduced savages and bonedancers.. they simply wasn't thinking :p

Imo, remove sos, bof, baod and determination.. nerf savages and bds back to oblivion, remove instant aeCC and _then_ do the actual balancing.

U

umilard

Accually, fadeh is more of a fotm minstrel than me i think (no offence) since i created my minstrel first day of retail ;)

I decided when i was a total n00b in the beta and saw a minstrel running fast..

But how could you know? You are clueless after all!

A

amazingsteve

Gratz on RR10 pbuck, even though Walker > u :p

Z

zapzap

Best player ever to play alb on prydwen,what wouldnt i give to have him in my group as BD or healer.

Zapsi

Z

zapzap

Oooh luck, another bitter Everlast member :p

Did u read what cush wrote ? well here it is again just for u.

Gratz Pbuck..

and its silly to compare Pbuck with Outlaw.

Pbuck is skilled. Outlaw zerg4tehwin

Zapsi

C

Coren

Grats to one of the first people who was willing to spend time in organising groups. Well deserved because of that and his playing skills. :)

S

shadowz

Originally posted by scarffs
Hehe, if you say so.
It's just if i run around emain, the number of rr8-9-10 i see is quite high and especially compared to the mid ones.
And you have the ras for it.
I find it always amazing to see people using sos to come through a defended milegate, then bof, kill support while taking no damage at all, then proceed to clean up.
What are developers thinking when they put such abilities in ?
/dismiss etc learn to play and post this elsewhere

and big grats Pbuck you deserve it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom