pay for pl

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Azmath/Delarith said:
can admins plz close down this thread sick of 90% of the fucktards on this forum

<fetches a stick> here, grab the wrong end.

Marc

FH is my second home
Azmath/Delarith said:
when teh hell did i insult ss spec ? i said it was a good speac and do do gobbos jsut as fast as a cabby if that necro has a bb can u plz explain to me how that is insulting ss spec plz ?

Classic :)

Dude, you pwn :cheers:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Azmath/Delarith said:
can admins plz close down this thread sick of 90% of the fucktards on this forum

you are the one who comes in and reads this stuff.
and the peeps you refering to on this thread or 90% SS .. oops .. better not confuse you again ... SHADOWLORDS SOCIETY .

If you can't get grps anymore it's not cuz of your class .. more about your attitude ....

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
my attitued lol iam not teh one that comes into otehr ppls threats withte hsoul intention of flaming the so stfu and go away u have no idea waht ima like in game only like this on this thread cos of u fucking wankers piss taking 24/7 so jsut fucking levae it now and ss can suck my balls for all i care

Marc

FH is my second home
Azmath/Delarith said:
my attitued lol iam not teh one that comes into otehr ppls threats withte hsoul intention of flaming the so stfu and go away u have no idea waht ima like in game only like this on this thread cos of u fucking wankers piss taking 24/7 so jsut fucking levae it now and ss can suck my balls for all i care

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Givf more from this comedian PLEASE

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Azmath/Delarith said:
lol

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
LMFAO...i never knew that comical Ali played the game...

There are no insults....I am in the right, everyone else is wrong !!!

Attitude is something you have lots of..all bad though, and as for sucking on your balls....you gotta grow some first ((o: :flame:

(just incase....IBTL)

Also..looks like you need a big :fluffle:

What are your ingame char names....i really want to avoid you like the plague. :twak:

I also noticed who your writing goes a bit scatty when you get angry..calm down and type 1 word at a time.

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Euphoria once hunted down a guy irl once who insulted him, wasnt a pleasant meeting i heard.

IBTL!

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Azmath/Delarith said:

If this is also referring to me. Both times I have posted so far, i have advised in a comical way as to what you have missed. Therefore I cannot in any way be shown to have a 'hsoul intention' - which im guessing is like Anal Retention?

Therefore, please consider this post my first angry post.
thanks.

Oh and thanks for posting this drivel. You've made my bad day funny again.

Next time i won't try to help in my own little style. My first post was to let you know that u had confused sword and Shield with Shadowlords Guild. I.e. correcting you before u looked silly. However, i think you've done that to yourself now.

IBTL too, even though im a mature 31 yr old, who gets upset easily. Chill.

<edit - bugger, im 32 :(>

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
You flame SS because the advice + comments they make are that of what you don't wanna hear because they're correct in every way.

Chilll down a bit, make some friends and level with them. Frankly I hate people asking for powerlevel on a public forum [even though I have a necro myself] Insulting people won't make you friends, just enemies, and you don't wanna have SS as an enemy cuz im in there and I can spam like hell :)

Oceaa.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
You flame SS because the advice + comments they make are that of what you don't wanna hear because they're correct in every way.

Chilll down a bit, make some friends and level with them. Frankly I hate people asking for powerlevel on a public forum [even though I have a necro myself] Insulting people won't make you friends, just enemies, and you don't wanna have SS as an enemy cuz im in there and I can spam like hell :)

Oceaa.

Yes, he can at that !!! (o:

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Azmath/Delarith said:
and to that other guy who saying if i did not post on here i could have lv it to 50 by now thanx for ur input but cant u read. cant get groups plz go and sit in a dark room and play with ur scrotum cos in teh dark it may feel bigger :m00:
Wasn't talking about groups. Go solo! All that time you waste is time you could have spent leveling your char... seriously, get one of your 148 guildmembers to buff you with his bot and xp! You might even learn how to play then. It was also a hidden hint at making you aware that after 4 pages of crap very few people take you seriously.

PS: do you even know what a scrotum is? cos if mine gets bigger im rushing to the ER.

Marc

FH is my second home
Bugz said:

Oceaa.

And he's RR3 so dont mess :)

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
you don't wanna have SS as an enemy cuz im in there and I can spam like hell :)

Oceaa.

He is right you know, he is teh number one spammer of albion.

See what you have all done, he has found his way here now and there is no help for you all :)

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
someone got
owned.jpg

? :)

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
Bump :) couldnt let this thread drop of the first page tbh, its pure comedy

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Pippic said:
Bump :) couldnt let this thread drop of the first page tbh, its pure comedy

Just an excuse to get more flames, Pippy boi ?

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
I think this thread will get locked long before attitude boy gets his PL (o:

:flame:

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
I think this thread will get locked long before attitude boy gets his PL (o:

:flame:
come on dude you can do better ive seen u diss march

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Pippic said:
come on dude you can do better ive seen u diss march

Yeah..but March deserves it..this poor muppet only came on asking for the impossible. I really think he has more chance of kissing the popes ring (or his own) than getting a PL. I would rather do the decent thing and make my own group up to get levels. may take some time...but, in the end it will be worth it. Took me long enough with Heath....and the satisfaction of finally hitting 50 in AC was fantastic ((o:

p.s ...i.b.t.l (if this is ever gonna get locked that is)...it's like the neverending story (which ended though) :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom