pay for pl

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
Euphoria said:
sorry were you here asking for pl or ARE pling?
Would doubt necroes would pl 1-50 in 2,5 days but sure if u say so.
Fastest way to pl in albion is by cabby pulling tangler tree spot, you know where that is right? Can draw u a map otherwise, most ppl playing there own characters exploring albion know about the place :kissit:

And 1-40 takes about 22 hours there. Fastest time I know someone got 1-50 by beeing pld by solo character is just below 3d in albion.

And FYI like everyone been telling you here it takes same time 1-44/45 as 44/45-50.

No wonder you having a hard time getting what u asking for here.
and like said, good luck.....

and btw its not lv 1-50 as must of us have lv 50s now its only lv 20-50

m8 i think u find i said necro with buff bot and a servant spec necro can pull tanglers jsut as fast as A CABBY but thanx for the info anyway

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Azmath/Delarith said:

m8 i think u find i said necro with buff bot and a servant spec necro can pull tanglers jsut as fast as A CABBY but thanx for the info anyway

to me it looked more like u said................let me quote:

Azmath/Delarith said:
lol 31 hours u having alaugh whatt cass u useing for that pling a pally or somthing. solo necro and no bb u can get pl to somone to lv 50 in about2 1/2 days

and no, necroes die like little whores there 24/7. And cant do it even near as fast as a skilled cabby like me ;)

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
Azmath/Delarith said:

seriously man stop taslking to euphoria like hes some noob, he lives at tanglers and makes a living PLing so i would stfu if i was you

Comos

Loyal Freddie
omg pippic! tis I, Arterion. :twak: you left da game :eek2: was wondering where you've been (for a couple of months now :p ) ... who am I gonne duel now when I start playing palli again :(

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
Pippic said:
seriously man stop taslking to euphoria like hes some noob, he lives at tanglers and makes a living PLing so i would stfu if i was you

when did i call him a noob jsut make a point that a servant speced necro with lv 50 bb can pull tangerls jsut as fast as a cabby. so plz go away i neva asked for twats to post on this thread only want ppl who are looking for some easy money so fuck you very much for ur info now plz dont come bakc

Belomar

Part of the furniture
It is a public forum, yes? This person quite obviously has an attitude problem, so I don't see why anyone would want to PL him, cash or no cash. :D

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
After reading your comments to guildies (and other layers) i would not powerlevel you if you paid me 100 plat...you have a very bad atitude problem when people try to explain the simple things to you. As Belo said...Public forum, if you dont like it, dont ask for things on here and not expect to get some form of grief. And, a servant specced necro cannot do it as fast as a damn fine cabby...ask any necro.

And try to lay off the swear words...you come across as an ape with a keyboard. Although, apes can use better words than that. :kissit:

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
It is a public forum, yes? This person quite obviously has an attitude problem, so I don't see why anyone would want to PL him, cash or no cash. :D
hehehe, and once he find one, i bet the next hassle is whether to pay up-front or afterwards xD

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
sorry for ueing swear words then m8 but its jsut anoying when i have said like 5 times, iam looking for somone to charge per lv not per hour and somone still posts i pl u for 1p a hour over and over again its jsuta little anoying

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
also jsuta but frustrated atm cos scouts cant get groups and its rly anoying

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
Kenniii said:
how about 10p for 10hours then? :fluffle:

thatis same offer as him saying 1p per hour i whoud so much rather get a price for a lv cos that is better for me tbh :) but thax anyway

Delania

Loyal Freddie
So funny reading this thread watching poeple bait and Azmath/Delarith bite back.

Whats even more funny is that had you played your alt, started groups off done some epics, si and toa quest you would of had 50 by now if thats what you really wantted.

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
i just want to drop in cause it seems all SS posting here :)

/wave dewds :fluffle:

P.S. Euphoria > any cabby (matter cabby taht is belo ;) ) any time tbh

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Azmath/Delarith said:
also jsuta but frustrated atm cos scouts cant get groups and its rly anoying
in teh tmie u watsed potsing erhe u cloud ave lvled ur scrotum to 50 alrdy.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
there is a necro called Extrablabla :p he's in SS and pl's u r stuff contact him ^^ oh dunno if he still does it but he did my merc from 42 - 49

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
there is a necro called Extrablabla :p he's in SS and pl's u r stuff contact him ^^ oh dunno if he still does it but he did my merc from 42 - 49

thanx m8 4 pages of posts and finaly a person with more then 2 brain cells thanx vety much m8

and to that other guy who saying if i did not post on here i could have lv it to 50 by now thanx for ur input but cant u read. cant get groups plz go and sit in a dark room and play with ur scrotum cos in teh dark it may feel bigger :m00:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ah. Interesting how you on the one hand go out of your way to insult SS people posting in this thread, and on the other want to look up an SS necro and expect him to PL you?

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Scouts can get groups .. not as easy as other classes but they can,

Best way is to start a grp , build it up strong and then go farm ...

and Don't insult SS ... it's not the smart thing to do ... but then again either is rolling a scout ;P

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
I can see why you cant get groups. Despite the fact you have a class that's not looked at as "group friendly" it is not impossible to get a group and level yourself to 50. What it does take is a positive attitude and friends.. seems you are lacking in both.

I do however encourage you to stand at the AC entrance with a sign that reads " Will work for friends" Maybe someone perhaps will take pity on you and allow you the privilege of sitting at the taskers spot for 2 days without sleeping and get to your glorious 50!

Good luck.. and I just might stop by and drop a silver coin in your bucket, all for a good cause ofc! ;)

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
BTW.
I could do 45-50 for you in somewhere around 14 hours, but you're looking at a WHOLE lot more than 6p for that ;)

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
when teh hell did i insult ss spec ? i said it was a good speac and do do gobbos jsut as fast as a cabby if that necro has a bb can u plz explain to me how that is insulting ss spec plz ?

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Azmath/Delarith said:
when teh hell did i insult ss spec ? i said it was a good speac and do do gobbos jsut as fast as a cabby if that necro has a bb can u plz explain to me how that is insulting ss spec plz ?

<Watches on as the posts on this thread pass str8 over Dela's head ...>

I think they were referring to Shadowlords Society guild members. Not Sword and Shield specced toons.

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Formash said:
<Watches on as the posts on this thread pass str8 over Dela's head ...>

I think they were referring to Shadowlords Society guild members. Not Sword and Shield specced toons.

lol :p

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Azmath/Delarith said:

lmao :) best giggle I have had today

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
can admins plz close down this thread sick of 90% of the fucktards on this forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom