pay for pl

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
i only need 4.75 lvs on my scout to ding lv 50 how much will somone cahrge me for it plz i beging u on game cash only plz no greedy rl cash seekers
thanx and iam paying very good

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
SI/Toa quests might be faster? Why not just group? Getting someone to pl you for the last few levels, insane cost and it can be done in faster ways?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I'd say go for those Grimwoods you got at Pennine. Very easy to kill with slash as they have very low HP due to their dmg shield (which does not affect you). XP is not amazing but you can definitely pull about 4 till end rest. Just be carefull of me :D

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
soloed him all teh way to lv 36 i dont want to solo again takes way to much time i dont mind paying a lot for it cos its worth it also teh armour i ahve atm is bg1 stuff lol and teh other armour and thign i have are lv 51 sced auit + some itames from toa dnncie atoa arms well waiting for thema tm :) so i dont want to ruine that stuff whielig geting to lv 50 to have to pay the amout of cash i alrdy ave on that armour and weapons and stuff again at lv 50 cos i dont have that sort of cash lyig around u c

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
well if somone give me a price i c waht i can do but i ned somthing to work with

Calamore

Fledgling Freddie
no one will lvl u 5 lvl's for 6 plat

thats way to cheap tbh

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
as i said somone give me a price and i will c waht i can come up with or make me a offer

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
its gonna be like 15-20p for 45->50

which imo is way too much cash, but then it is a lot of time for pling too

45->50 is like same work as 20->40 or smth

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
so now i'm a greedy cash seeker? :) i said i pl you as long as i can see pygmees. when i was tired of them i stop doing them . and 700 G 44-45.25 ain't that much imo.:p

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
no m8 i said noone to pl me for in rl money greedy cash serkers if u read it iam very gratfull for all ur help m8

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Nowadays u can get 6p from 2-3 hours of farming diffrent ml dungeons m8. I think u need to pay a little more ;)

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
Azmath/Delarith said:
as i said somone give me a price and i will c waht i can come up with or make me a offer

as i have said so many times now somone make me a offer off how much they want for them lvs and i will c waht i can do

Methos

Loyal Freddie
With the 148 members that Kotrt has it shouldn't be too hard to start some AC groups should it?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Methos said:
With the 148 members that Kotrt has it shouldn't be too hard to start some AC groups should it?

I dunno, noticed someone running around yelling "help with my epic" with shit loads of guildies online. Guess not all are team players.

Marc

FH is my second home
Calamore said:
no one will lvl u 5 lvl's for 6 plat

thats way to cheap tbh

I know someone who charges 500g per level from 45-50 so thats 2.5p

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
lol only 4.75 lvls..... tbh those levels you refer to as "only" are equal to the previous 45,25 lvls you already have considering time to PL.

Azmath/Delarith said:
paying 6p for it only 4.75 lvs come on

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Why not spend less than 6 plat on some crafted armour, find a group and stop being lazy.

Yes, it's nice to be able to get PL'ed - and im sure theres ppl out there who would do it, but you may as well group up in AC, and level quicker that a pure PL, plus your pocket would thank you, as you'd have money left over.

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
whould rather pay for a lv at a time so that u can jsut pl for a hour then run with teh cash and iam still rly stuck at teh same spot i was before u helped for a hour so can ppl give me a price by lv plz :) thanx

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
if i payed u 1p a hour u not be abe to pl me day and night cos i whould i be loked up in a padded room for being so stupid :). as i sad give me a price per lv and we can talk about it. i dont want some one to chagre this much per hour cos they need that then after 1 hour bugger off and leave me. with not much more exp then when we started so that is pointless thanx :)

somone who charges by teh lv thanx

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Takes:

45-46 : 4+h
46-47: 5h
47-48: 6h
48-49: 7h+
49-50: 9h

So, 28-31h for the lvls u are asking x 500-750g/hour = 15-23p .
Offer that and get some serious answers and have it sorted :)

good luck :D

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
Euphoria said:
Takes:

45-46 : 4+h
46-47: 5h
47-48: 6h
48-49: 7h+
49-50: 9h

So, 28-31h for the lvls u are asking x 500-750g/hour = 15-23p .
Offer that and get some serious answers and have it sorted :)

good luck :D

lol 31 hours u having alaugh whatt cass u useing for that pling a pally or somthing. solo necro and no bb u can get pl to somone to lv 50 in about2 1/2 days play time so 31hours for 5 lvs is jsut taking teh piss. no offence but i know ppl that have done it much faster so who eva that is pling you are talking about them hours is
1. crap at pling
2. pulling teh wrong things
3. afk a lot
4. gets u killed a lot

but thanx for ur post

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Azmath/Delarith said:
lol 31 hours u having alaugh whatt cass u useing for that pling a pally or somthing. solo necro and no bb u can get pl to somone to lv 50 in about2 1/2 days play time so 31hours for 5 lvs is jsut taking teh piss. no offence but i know ppl that have done it much faster so who eva that is pling you are talking about them hours is
1. crap at pling
2. pulling teh wrong things
3. afk a lot
4. gets u killed a lot

but thanx for ur post

sorry were you here asking for pl or ARE pling?
Would doubt necroes would pl 1-50 in 2,5 days but sure if u say so.
Fastest way to pl in albion is by cabby pulling tangler tree spot, you know where that is right? Can draw u a map otherwise, most ppl playing there own characters exploring albion know about the place :kissit:

And 1-40 takes about 22 hours there. Fastest time I know someone got 1-50 by beeing pld by solo character is just below 3d in albion.

And FYI like everyone been telling you here it takes same time 1-44/45 as 44/45-50.

No wonder you having a hard time getting what u asking for here.
and like said, good luck.....

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Something tells me you will have hordes of PLers piling on top of you eager to do your bidding after your star performance in this thread, Azmath/Delarith!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom