Pathetic tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Foo said:
Was a good episode eh . Is that the end of the current series now ?

Yes, hopefully there will be more Cybermen vs Darlek wars in the future!

Also, it was a bit shit with the Chrisse from Eastenders as a cybermen who suddenly turns against the other cybermen

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Yes, hopefully there will be more Cybermen vs Darlek wars in the future!

Also, it was a bit shit with the Chrisse from Eastenders as a cybermen who suddenly turns against the other cybermen

lol yea , was abit poor that bit :|

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
Hell no i didnt use to steamroll a lot but now not only im going to do it more often im gonna take scout and start to pop stealthers in front of fg :sex:

orly? just as soon as yesterday your grp added once on 1on1 and you steamrolled me once within´30 minuts...

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Dont spam emotes and you dont get suspended. I dont report people who spam me with emotes (as Im not bothered all that much and far too lazy to boot up RightNow during a gaming-session), but some people do, it seems.

I can imagine some people would take the effort to RightNow someone who just added on their fight(s) and such. And from personal experience I can imagine this has happened to you. Tough luck, QQ as Kagato said :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
The manager would have been me as the lead GM and the person ultimately responsible for customer service on the English servers. I told you then that we always check logs. I couldn't comment on the specific case as we don't keep information regarding punishments indefinitely. After too much time has passed I can't reopen it or check the details any more as case files won't be available to view. However I trust my team to do their jobs and I know what procedures they work to. In every case we check logs to see what the true situation is before we take action. Just because you are 100% sure doesn't mean you are 100% right.

ok whatever you think lol. its not just about " a long time has passed", 1-2 days after i recieved the pointless Warning from Goa i kept mailing you for some days and i didnt get 1 SINGLE ANSWER.. = i got ignored= good customer service ? i doubt it.

but whatever i would be saying here you would denie it/ wont comment it.

i can tell you that i had a discussion with Xalin at some point. about bug abusing. and after like 10min, he just logged of in the middle of it saying " have a nice day", and again thats not good service, then i asked goa how a GM could do such a thing, and again no answer.. you simply 100% ignoring me, or just pretending to be " good". but actually dont give a shit when someone complains?

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
ok whatever you think lol. its not just about " a long time has passed", 1-2 days after i recieved the pointless Warning from Goa i kept mailing you for some days and i didnt get 1 SINGLE ANSWER.. = i got ignored= good customer service ? i doubt it.

i can tell you that i had a discussion with Xalin at some point. about bug abusing. and after like 10min, he just logged of in the middle of it saying " have a nice day", and again thats not good service, then i asked goa how a GM could do such a thing, and again no answer.. you simply 100% ignoring me, or just pretending to be " good". but actually dont give a shit when someone complains?

why dont you boycott daoc then, dont subscribe

i think you need to focus your energy in a better place

theres sod all you can do basiclly:p

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:

maybe because your to thick headed to get the point, and its to pointless to keep, telling you the same thing over, and over?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
why dont you boycott daoc then, dont subscribe

i think you need to focus your energy in a better place

theres sod all you can do basiclly:p

Daoc is a good game, could use more/better gm's :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
maybe because your to thick headed to get the point, and its to pointless to keep, telling you the same thing over, and over?

even if i was thick headed and didnt understand, they WOULD have to keep telling me untill i understand.. thats how it is noob

Cyrsur

Loyal Freddie
necromania said:

Maybe just maybe he had something more important to do?

X

xGenocidex

Tears said:
Try doing that while people are trying to
- Form a group
- Take a SSHOT of their uber damage
- Manage/Query their guild with /gc who or /gc ranks
- See completed tasks/quests
- etc.

The CoC is very clear on flooding try reading things you ACCEPT

All in the middle of an rvr zone? if people don't like emote spam theres nothing stopping them from turning it off which you can clearly do.. and theres nothing stopping GOA or mythic from adding a timer between each emote...

X

xGenocidex

Oh wait just found something in the usa coc...

What IS considered harassment?
Harassment consists of flagrant misuse and abuse of game mechanics with the intention of distressing and offending other players. So what's a game mechanic? Game mechanics allow players to interact with the world and each other. For example, the ability to block a doorway is a game mechanic. The ability to create macros with large amounts of text is a game mechanic. Use of game mechanics like these is by no means considered harassment in and of itself. The key to determining whether the mechanic is being misused or abused is to determine "intent". What was the person trying to achieve through their actions? Were they purposefully trying to disrupt someone else's game? While an action may cause others distress, it is not considered harassment until it is determined by DAoC CS Staff that it was done to intentionally cause distress or to offend other players.

What are people trying to achieve through emoting? exactly what it was added to the game for? Oh hold on.. i'm in the middle of a war

"Hero: I win!... /laugh x5"
"Dead person:...."
"Hero: i'm off now!"
"Dead person: i'm going to report him because I died in an RvR zone"...

THAT is the reality of emote spamming... no one minded it before the first emote spamming bans were handed out why the hell should people care now? sore losers thats why.. now everyone is just jumping on the sore loser band wagon and sending in the screenshots in hope of banning a player for 1-2 weeks and eventually pissing the off and sending them to another game... its not the emote spammers thats ruining it ^^ its the sore losers that can't take dying that is.. final words! add timer between emotes and everyone will get along fine

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
All in the middle of an rvr zone? if people don't like emote spam theres nothing stopping them from turning it off which you can clearly do.. and theres nothing stopping GOA or mythic from adding a timer between each emote...

What about looking at the /stats ? or do people not do that in th RVr zone

Why should people turn off communication within the game because some abuse it

and GoA can not add a timer to each emote, they do not control the source code, thats Mythic

:twak: Think before you flame

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I like the Parent control idea, if you can't just use emotes and insist on abusing them GOA should disable your emotes for a certain amount of time and repeated offenders get perma emote disabled.
Same with spamming text, all your text get put into the "Void" channel where nobody can hear you anymore.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
I like the Parent control idea, if you can't just use emotes and insist on abusing them GOA should disable your emotes for a certain amount of time and repeated offenders get perma emote disabled.
Same with spamming text, all your text get put into the "Void" channel where nobody can hear you anymore.

The parent idea was good, Is it like:

1: Your parents must monitor your game while you play

2: Your parents gets a code to turn on/off emotes

3: You need to become a parent to play with emotes

4: You, as a parent, was kicked in the ass by your son/daughter and emoted him/her a wee bit to many times and he/she reported you resulting in a ban

or something?

Bah!!

Hungry!!!

brb!

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
The parent idea was good, Is it like:

1: Your parents must monitor your game while you play

2: Your parents gets a code to turn on/off emotes

3: You need to become a parent to play with emotes

4: You, as a parent, was kicked in the ass by your son/daughter and emoted him/her a wee bit to many times and he/she reported you resulting in a ban

or something?

Bah!!

Hungry!!!

brb!

guess he means GOA should act as the parent, but I wouldnt trust GOA with a dead baby seal :D

elbeek

Part of the furniture
necromania said:

TBTFH If I had to deal with you I would log too. You are one of, if not the most ignorant, childish pricks ever to have graced the game/forum. Anyone taking more than 30 seconds to actually listen to you deserves a fucking medal.

On topic, anyone getting banned for emote flooding must either be new to the game or just dead from the neck up. Accept the ban, go out and enjoy the weather and come back in 3 days.

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
why dont they simply make a 5sec timer on emites? .. simple .. no spam .. no ban :p

duact

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
On topic, anyone getting banned for emote flooding must either be new to the game or just dead from the neck up. Accept the ban, go out and enjoy the weather and come back in 3 days.

Still doesnt change the fact that banning for emotespamming is retarded.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Fuaip said:
orly? just as soon as yesterday your grp added once on 1on1 and you steamrolled me once within´30 minuts...

ok either your idiot or your on drugs, do you know the difference between ME AND WE?? what i do as a group is completly different what i do by myself. If group wants to add go ahead, whats red its dead if im soloing dam right ill add pop stealths from now on

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
As ever when one of these threads pops up, I have to clarify some misconceptions.
1: We don't take action based purely on a screenshot. We always check logs to see what actually happened.
2: We don't publish how many repeated phrases is too many as it would be self defeating. If we said (for example) 9 is the limit that will get you slapped, people would run around doing 8 at every opportunity, and the problem would become worse.
3: I don't know the specifics of this case (and wouldn't comment on it if I did) but I do know what the guidelines I've issued to my staff are and '4-5' is not usually punishable unless you are being vulgar or otherwise personally offensive.

well if 4-5 arnt really punishable i would ask you to look to see if i really went that high over that mark. And another thing why give 7 day suspension for a simple spam...?.. that account never had any history of spaming why insta give 7 days?? not overreacting a bit?

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
well if 4-5 arnt really punishable i would ask you to look to see if i really went that high over that mark. And another thing why give 7 day suspension for a simple spam...?.. that account never had any history of spaming why insta give 7 days?? not overreacting a bit?

roflcopter! 7 days for spamming.. priceless!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
and GoA can not add a timer to each emote, they do not control the source code, thats Mythic

when ppl says they want a timer for each emote, goa could consider contacting mythic:twak: :twak: :twak:

X

xGenocidex

Tears said:
What about looking at the /stats ? or do people not do that in th RVr zone

Why won't goa add timer to it ^_^? and don't give me that crap about them not being able to because they have before when kemor used to gm for the english servers so don't tell me they can't

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
TBTFH If I had to deal with you I would log too. You are one of, if not the most ignorant, childish pricks ever to have graced the game/forum. Anyone taking more than 30 seconds to actually listen to you deserves a fucking medal.

orly.

actually its only you,ironfalcon,bubble,( and a few othere randoms), that says im that bad..

so i dont think its wrong with me here.

and tbh you should give every human on earth a medal, for dealing with you.
must be a hard and 24/7 job.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
roflcopter! 7 days for spamming.. priceless!

i got 3 days for harassing, and kinetic got 7 days for emote spam ?

Roflmao goa.

Goa= :wanker: :wanker: :kissit:

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
orly.

actually its only you,ironfalcon,bubble,( and a few othere randoms), that says im that bad..

so i dont think its wrong with me here.

and tbh you should give every human on earth a medal, for dealing with you.
must be a hard and 24/7 job.

keep telling yourself that enough times, and you might actually believe yourself.. if I had a pence for every stupid thing, you've said, I would be a very rich man by now..

heres a few examples...

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=172639&highlight=legion

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=184843&page=2&highlight=grats

and now im confused.. you name 3 person, myself included, and some other randoms? randoms = 10+?

Tilda

And thats enough :D

You flood, with emotes, spam, yell, buffs, differnet emotes whatever, you're asking for trouble, and its simple not to do it...

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom