Pathetic tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
Flooding" (the rapid systematic repetition of one phrase, which interferes with communication between users) is forbidden, as is all abuse of the means of communication that can be accessed on the site.

thats all very well on paper tears but if a FG comes by a dead guy and each one does 3 emotes thats 3x8=24 emotes so dont tell me that myself doing 4/5 emotes is enough for suspension please.

And emotes dont interfere with the comunication since it appears on event window not chat one and i wonder what type of comunication a dead guy as "you will release to the next closest border in Xx secs" pfff :touch:

Cyen

Fledgling Freddie
DAoC is dieing and has been for a long time and this is just showing you how bad it is getting. GoA has time to look into little things like this. I say they should spend more time looking at getting more ppl to play and FIXING THE BUGS that piss so many of us off from all realms!!!!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry but you got what you deserve to be honest, and I have no sympathy for you.

Emote spamming is childish, and theres no excuses when theres already 101 threads on the subject, you KNEW it was not allowed and i'd report it myself in an instant if it was done to me.

1 or 2 emotes is more then enough and even then i'd only use them in extreme siturations when someone deserves it.

I agree goa has more important things to deal with, but if someone is being a deliberate asshole in game and upsetting people, then they get what they deserve if they recieve a ban.

Personally I think it would be better if they could just disable the use of emotes by that person until they are mature enough to use them properly.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Sorry but you got what you deserve to be honest, and I have no sympathy for you.

Personally I think it would be better if they could just disable the use of emotes by that person until they are mature enough to use them properly.

lol like your mature enough to be on this forum :O?

and how would goa be able to disable emotes untill a person mature enough to use them ? would a person have to write them " oh my god. im so sry my sexy loved goa, can i plz get to use emotes again ? "

remember to change your diaper kagato

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

and how would goa be able to disable emotes untill a person mature enough to use them ? would a person have to write them " oh my god. im so sry my sexy loved goa, can i plz get to use emotes again ? "

There not able, that why I said it would be better IF they could, it was speculation. As for maturity perhaps you should reread your own reply before you judge.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:

Emote spamming is childish, and theres no excuses when theres already 101 threads on the subject, you KNEW it was not allowed and i'd report it myself in an instant if it was done to me.

1 or 2 emotes is more then enough and even then i'd only use them in extreme siturations when someone deserves it.

I agree goa has more important things to deal with, but if someone is being a deliberate asshole in game and upsetting people, then they get what they deserve if they recieve a ban.

Well all the consideration i had for you just went all the drain with that useless and not very smart observation.

*Emotes are there to be used
*i didnt spam a zilion emotes i spamed max 4/5 of the same
*i knew spams were suspendable/banable thats why i didnt do more then 4/5 of the sam
*who the hell are you to tell 2 emotes are more then enough...were you even there? were is that writen?
*And as far as i know i couldnt care less what you think

Cyrsur

Loyal Freddie
necromania said:
m8 dont feed him with more stuff plz. he lives on FH by posting useless shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME..

so its the way he is, he has no idea of how to post usefull stuff..

And yet you post useful shit right?

necromania said:
gotta rep you for this..

cant agree more

lets all donate some money so goa can buy a life..

gogo goa, keep banning ppl and they will leave.

necromania said:
as he said some ppl got the IQ of a mouse. so they kinda need it more then 2-3 times..

and sad to see this kinetic, just prooves that goa sucks ( a few doesnt, as they actually do something good)

necromania said:

necromania said:

just from this thread...

so for him to post useful shit he needs to say stuff like "omg goa suxxorz" right?

and whilst tears pointed out someone was wrong its concidered not useful?

and besides you keep pointing out that the honourable non zerger got banned
and the zerger didn't but how the fuck would goa know who zergs and who doesnt? for all they know kinetic is the zerger and the person who zergs was the one who got zerged. And all this is ignoring the fact that goa dont give preference to people based on playstyle.

bottom line is that you broke the CoC and got banned (or suspended whatever). That's like a radar user saying after he got banned "but I don't zerg so you shouldn't ban me".

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Cyrsur said:
And yet you post useful shit right?

just from this thread...

so for him to post useful shit he needs to say stuff like "omg goa suxxorz" right?

and the zerger didn't but how the fuck would goa know who zergs and who doesnt? for all they know kinetic is the zerger and the person who zergs was the one who got zerged. And all this is ignoring the fact that goa dont give preference to people based on playstyle.

bottom line is that you broke the CoC and got banned (or suspended whatever). That's like a radar user saying after he got banned "but I don't zerg so you shouldn't ban me".

Are we talking about the same thing or did you just go off subject?:m00:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
i actually do find my replies more usefull then kagatos.

im telling my point, wich is mostly the same as kinetic, i agree on hes points about goa.

i didnt come here and say " 1-2 emotes is more then enough" etc..

so ye my replies are more usefull

Cyrsur

Loyal Freddie
Kinetix said:
Are we talking about the same thing or did you just go off subject?:m00:

the first part was various quotes to necromania to point out that most peoples posts were way more useful than his.

but for you read the last two paragraphs.

Cyrsur

Loyal Freddie
necromania said:

im telling my point, wich is mostly the same as kinetic, i agree on hes points about goa.

Ok so you think you repeating kinetics point is useful and yet when bugz repeats other peoples points (the ones that disagree with kinetic) it's suddenly not useful?

hypocrit much?

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Cyrsur said:
just from this thread...

+1

necromania said:

please neccy, freggy, or whatever you call yourself these days.. shut the fuck up... im fed up with your shit, have been for a long time, and yet I seem to think, im not alone about it..

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Cyrsur said:
Ok so you think you repeating kinetics point is useful and yet when bugz repeats other peoples points (the ones that disagree with kinetic) it's suddenly not useful?

hypocrit much?

I accept intelligent and constructive arguments np, but i aint gonna take shit from some1 who either didnt read all posts or bases is post on personal opinion wich is irrelevant here since we all know EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION.

The current point here and lets not get lost, its getting suspended for doing 4/5 emotes of the same is pathetic..shit a cleric does 4x more spam while buffing a group.

"xxx casts a spell"
"xxx casts a spell"
"xxx casts a spell"
"xxx casts a spell"

:twak:

Either emotes such as /rofl /rude are offensive and for that its GOAs problem if they want to take it off or not....or the extensive use of this spam should have a limit were it should be writen in CoC or something not based on clueless GMs opinion based on one SS

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
+1

please neccy, freggy, or whatever you call yourself these days.. shut the fuck up... im fed up with your shit, have been for a long time, and yet I seem to think, im not alone about it..

Bud we all know you dont like necromania and you will give +1rep to anyone saying bad of him :twak:

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
Bud we all know you dont like necromania and you will give +1rep to anyone saying bad of him :twak:

Hey if hes allowed to post useless shit, just to wind up people, or to waste his own time.. howcome arent I.. meerly wondering...

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
Hey if hes allowed to post useless shit, just to wind up people, or to waste his own time.. howcome arent I.. meerly wondering...

Ask God. :drink:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
im not defending him im just saying the truth :p you posted because some1 flamed necro and you didnt even say anything about the subject :touch:

Cyrsur

Loyal Freddie
Kinetix said:
I accept intelligent and constructive arguments np, but i aint gonna take shit from some1 who either didnt read all posts or bases is post on personal opinion wich is irrelevant here since we all know EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION.

oh god you ask for intelligent arguments but when i do that you don't understand it? i will point it out for you simply.

NECROMANIA says that you should have not been suspended.
BUGZ says that you should.

Necromania then says your post was not useful bugz but mine was eventhough they are saying pretty much the same post except one agrees with you and one doesn't. Was that simple enough for you to understand?

Kinetix said:
The current point here and lets not get lost, its getting suspended for doing 4/5 emotes of the same is pathetic..shit a cleric does 4x more spam while buffing a group.

"xxx casts a spell"
"xxx casts a spell"
"xxx casts a spell"
"xxx casts a spell"

:twak:

Either emotes such as /rofl /rude are offensive and for that its GOAs problem if they want to take it off or not....or the extensive use of this spam should have a limit were it should be writen in CoC or something not based on clueless GMs opinion based on one SS

Yes because spells and emotes are the same thing right?

Oh btw its hilarious how you point out that GOA have a low IQ yet you can't even follow a simple rule. Please say where someone from GOA says that 5+ emotes is flooding.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Cyrsur said:
oh god you ask for intelligent arguments but when i do that you don't understand it? i will point it out for you simply.

NECROMANIA says that you should have not been suspended.
BUGZ says that you should.

Necromania then says your post was not useful bugz but mine was eventhough they are saying pretty much the same post except one agrees with you and one doesn't. Was that simple enough for you to understand?

i didnt understand it cause it had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT AT HANDS zzzzz

Cyrsur said:
Yes because spells and emotes are the same thing right?
they arnt? hmm they dont appear on same window? or are we talking about emotes that are found aggressive...?.. cause if thats the point your talking about 1 emote does as much damage as 5

Cyrsur said:
Oh btw its hilarious how you point out that GOA have a low IQ yet you can't even follow a simple rule. Please say where someone from GOA says that 5+ emotes is flooding.

omfg are you dumb or didnt you read what i´ve been saying? i even asked kagato...were is it writen that 1/2/5/9999 emotes is spam? why suspend an account for a simple spam? I´ve played WoW/EQ2/MO/UO/DAOC and this is the only game i´ve been were emotes gets you suspended

again Cyrsur, posting on this thread based on your opinions is as usefull as glass of water in the ocean. If it was writen on CoC that more then 2emotes in a row is suspendable trust me neither i or anyone with brains would go over that mark. the fact is i did only 4/5 repeated emotes and i got suspended for 7 days and this was based one a single report from a player that sent a SS and a GM looking at it decided i was to be suspended

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Well all the consideration i had for you just went all the drain with that useless and not very smart observation.

*Emotes are there to be used
*i didnt spam a zilion emotes i spamed max 4/5 of the same
*i knew spams were suspendable/banable thats why i didnt do more then 4/5 of the sam
*who the hell are you to tell 2 emotes are more then enough...were you even there? were is that writen?
*And as far as i know i couldnt care less what you think

Your consideration is not in the least bit important to me, specially if its so brittle it fails the first time I disagree, and it matters even less the minute you drop yourself to the level of so many other people here of questioning someones intelligence the moment they say something you do not like, just like necro whatever his name. You'll never win an arguement like that.

Alchohol is there to be used, cigs are there to be used, guns are there to be used, and so are emotes, the game, like the law, expects people to use them all reasonably, you failed, now your paying the price. End of story. And whilst I hate the phrase, QQ I believe is the appropriate FH response.

4/5 times is to much, if I was wrong you would not be banned, 2/3 times is the 'safe' limit and I think even that is needless. Its written plenty of other times in FH, its your own fault for chancing it.

Wether I tell you 1/2 times is enough is irrelivent, GOA says its enough, thats why your banned. Wether I was there or not does not matter, no situration needs you to spam an emote more then a couple of times, if it does then you seriously need to chill out or go outside more, or if it really bothers you that much perhaps you should try a less frustrating game.

Care or not, you bothered to reply, /shrug.

Or should that be /shrug /shrug /shrug /shrug /shrug.....

:kissit:

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
ppl reporting ppl for /emotes are just sad wankers in my book.... dont even see the /emotes half the time if ppl emote me.... and if i see them i dont give a fuck, mostly i just laugh....

just another indication on how pathetic this game/ppl is turning...

X

xGenocidex

Tears said:
Flooding" (the rapid systematic repetition of one phrase, which interferes with communication between users) is forbidden, as is all abuse of the means of communication that can be accessed on the site.

Point in that?

k... less goa kissing tbh

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Your consideration is not in the least bit important to me, specially if its so brittle it fails the first time I disagree, and it matters even less the minute you drop yourself to the level of so many other people here of questioning someones intelligence the moment they say something you do not like, just like necro whatever his name. You'll never win an arguement like that.

Alchohol is there to be used, cigs are there to be used, guns are there to be used, and so are emotes, the game, like the law, expects people to use them all reasonably, you failed, now your paying the price. End of story. And whilst I hate the phrase, QQ I believe is the appropriate FH response.

4/5 times is to much, if I was wrong you would not be banned, 2/3 times is the 'safe' limit and I think even that is needless. Its written plenty of other times in FH, its your own fault for chancing it.

Wether I tell you 1/2 times is enough is irrelivent, GOA says its enough, thats why your banned. Wether I was there or not does not matter, no situration needs you to spam an emote more then a couple of times, if it does then you seriously need to chill out or go outside more, or if it really bothers you that much perhaps you should try a less frustrating game.

Care or not, you bothered to reply, /shrug.

Or should that be /shrug /shrug /shrug /shrug /shrug.....

:kissit:

again another person posting another useless self opinion of the fact <claps> congratz Kagato you wasted your keyboard and time to type that.

*1rst of all your mixing me and necromania, 1rst mistake i made the post not me and necromania

*2nd your opinion that 2/3 emotes is more then enough is as worthy as 1 penny since you base it again on or opinion, show me were in the CoC were is that writen and ill take it

*3rd if opinions counted and my opinion was that you were a idiot would it matter? NO

you can /shrug as much as you want i wouldnt care less

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
Point in that?

k... less goa kissing tbh

Try doing that while people are trying to
- Form a group
- Take a SSHOT of their uber damage
- Manage/Query their guild with /gc who or /gc ranks
- See completed tasks/quests
- etc.

The CoC is very clear on flooding try reading things you ACCEPT

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
Try doing that while people are trying to
- Form a group
- Take a SSHOT of their uber damage
- Manage/Query their guild with /gc who or /gc ranks
- See completed tasks/quests
- etc.

The CoC is very clear on flooding try reading things you ACCEPT

Yes but ppl that are dead and waiting release timer to Border keep is? and i didnt even spam 1/3 of that,

If i arrive at lets say forest sauvage and lets say 10 friends of mine are there i cant do /hug for each one cause ill get suspended?

Cyrsur

Loyal Freddie
Kinetix said:
i didnt understand it cause it had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT AT HANDS zzzzz

well then dont reply i mean it wasn't even to you anyway it was to necromania.

Kinetix said:
they arnt? hmm they dont appear on same window? or are we talking about emotes that are found aggressive...?.. cause if thats the point your talking about 1 emote does as much damage as 5

Yeah cause stuff that appears with other things makes it the same. I mean we're both posting on the same thread so we're the same right?

No you spammed and got banned accept it.

Kinetix said:
omfg are you dumb or didnt you read what i´ve been saying? i even asked kagato...were is it writen that 1/2/5/9999 emotes is spam? why suspend an account for a simple spam?

As tears pointed out on page 2:

"Flooding" (the rapid systematic repetition of one phrase, which interferes with communication between users) is forbidden, as is all abuse of the means of communication that can be accessed on the site.

Kinetix said:
I´ve played WoW/EQ2/MO/UO/DAOC and this is the only game i´ve been were emotes gets you suspended

Because every game has the same rules as eachother right? just like every country has the same laws.

Kinetix said:
again Cyrsur, posting on this thread based on your opinions is as usefull as glass of water in the ocean. If it was writen on CoC that more then 2emotes in a row is suspendable trust me neither i or anyone with brains would go over that mark. the fact is i did only 4/5 repeated emotes and i got suspended for 7 days and this was based one a single report from a player that sent a SS and a GM looking at it decided i was to be suspended

Ok where have I stated my opinion? and besides you're saying i'm stupid for stating my opinion but this thread was started because of your opinion so what does that make you?

But the question still remains why spam 4/5 emotes when only 1 will do?
and besides your friend necromania seems to not grasp the fact that emote spamming will get you banned either. (I have a SS of him emote spamming me about 20 times).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom