Pathetic tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah cause stuff that appears with other things makes it the same. I mean we're both posting on the same thread so we're the same right?

No you spammed and got banned accept it.

R: Buffs appear on same windows same as any action taken is a certain zone around you SO?

Flooding" (the rapid systematic repetition of one phrase, which interferes with communication between users) is forbidden, as is all abuse of the means of communication that can be accessed on the site.

R: you look like parrot trying to repeat Tears, i´ve seen what he said at the 1rst time, but like i asked before were is that limite number of times, were is it writen?

Because every game has the same rules as eachother right? just like every country has the same laws.

R: roflmao read the other games EULAS/CoCs and THEN talk about it

Ok where have I stated my opinion? and besides you're saying i'm stupid for stating my opinion but this thread was started because of your opinion so what does that make you?

R: I stated a fact wich happened i got suspended for emoting, yes i told it was pathetic but it was based that in all the MMORPG i´ve been its the 1rst time i´ve seen it happen and i play DAOC for almost 4 years now

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
the only thing i find pathetic is the thread

Yeah its gone to a point were its no longer usefull :(

Cyrsur

Loyal Freddie
Kinetix said:
R: Buffs appear on same windows same as any action taken is a certain zone around you SO?

ok listen ill only say it once: THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT THE SAME. I mean when people speak their chat appears in the same box as another person's does that then mean they're saying the same thing?

Kinetix said:
you look like parrot trying to repeat Tears, i´ve seen what he said at the 1rst time, but like i asked before were is that limite number of times, were is it writen?

Well i repeated it because you obviously can't read that well. And you keep repeating the same point makes you look like a crying baby.

Kinetix said:
roflmao read the other games EULAS/CoCs and THEN talk about it

But what you said earlier is that every other game doesn't have that flooding rule yet you say their CoC are the same now? make sense please.

Kinetix said:
I stated a fact wich happened i got suspended for emoting, yes i told it was pathetic but it was based that in all the MMORPG i´ve been its the 1rst time i´ve seen it happen and i play DAOC for almost 4 years now

You called goa pathetic that is an opinion so yes still an opinion. FACT: You got suspended for emote spamming. Opinion: GOA are pathetic.
See the difference?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
tbh m8, it was never really all that usefull

well i was hoping for usefull replys but it all ended up in flaming as usual :(

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
+1

please neccy, freggy, or whatever you call yourself these days.. shut the fuck up... im fed up with your shit, have been for a long time, and yet I seem to think, im not alone about it..

i dont frankly care what you/other ppl thinks.. so /Shrug

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
i dont frankly care what you/other ppl thinks.. so /Shrug

you're so tough.. wish I could be more like that.. Oh look at me, I can be a prick on a forum, and I dont care.. +1 bud... +1...

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Cyrsur said:
ok listen ill only say it once: THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT THE SAME. I mean when people speak their chat appears in the same box as another person's does that then mean they're saying the same thing?

ok i see your clueless...emotes dont appear on same window as group/guild/etc chat dont see what i can interrupt

Cyrsur said:
Well i repeated it because you obviously can't read that well. And you keep repeating the same point makes you look like a crying baby.

ahah your so funny is that Crying baby thing flaming Necromania again? lol
well Mr Parrot if you dont understand i have to repeat my self just like you do...jezz im becoming a parrot

Cyrsur said:
But what you said earlier is that every other game doesn't have that flooding rule yet you say their CoC are the same now? make sense please.

<rolls eyes> hello brain? anyone there <knocks> guess not i said other games have CoC they JUST DONT SUSPEND/BAN ppl for 5 emotes :twak:

Cyrsur said:
You called goa pathetic that is an opinion so yes still an opinion. FACT: You got suspended for emote spamming. Opinion: GOA are pathetic.
See the difference?

Im starting to believe you actually dont read my posts..im going to repeat myself risking the fact of taking your parrot title, i said that the fact i said GOA are pathetic was based on what a said in this post on previous answer

Necromania and Ironfalcon stop flaming eachother please

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
well i was hoping for usefull replys but it all ended up in flaming as usual :(

lol... thats just nieve
EVERYTHING turns into a flame on fh:p
and the flames turn into an inferno

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
you're so tough.. wish I could be more like that.. Oh look at me, I can be a prick on a forum, and I dont care.. +1 bud... +1...

lol.. and your not a prick here ??

and still ITS A FORUM!!!.

as said numorus times, i got the friends i need ingame, so i really dont need you to be my friend at all. i got the lvl 50's, the ml10's i need. so not like i need help from lots of ppl to gear up new chars..

ive never liked you and you never liked me, End of story.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:

and fyi, you clearly only knows me from this forum, maybe ive grp'ed/TAlked with you ingame 1-2 times..

so cause i say the stuff i do here, i do the same ingame ? i dont think so.

Cyrsur

Loyal Freddie
Kinetix said:
ok i see your clueless...emotes dont appear on same window as group/guild/etc chat dont see what i can interrupt

ahah your so funny is that Crying baby thing flaming Necromania again? lol
well Mr Parrot if you dont understand i have to repeat my self just like you do...jezz im becoming a parrot

<rolls eyes> hello brain? anyone there <knocks> guess not i said other games have CoC they JUST DONT SUSPEND/BAN ppl for 5 emotes :twak:

Im starting to believe you actually dont read my posts..im going to repeat myself risking the fact of taking your parrot title, i said that the fact i said GOA are pathetic was based on what a said in this post on previous answer

Necromania and Ironfalcon stop flaming eachother please

Seriously this is pointless you don't even understand what i'm saying and then you call me stupid.

I mean you call me a parrot for repeating 1 thing a person said and yet every post of yours is repeating the same thing. I'm going to sum it up:

Kinetix: WAH WAH i got banned because i broke the rules goa are pathetic and stupid yet i cant even follow a simple rule. omg cyrsur ill take your post and then rearrange it so you appear as stupid as me.

Example:

Kinetix said:

Where did i say they fucking did. I used an analogy do you know what that is?

Kinetix said:

That is what I said i didnt even say the word emote in that yet apparently I said emotes appear on the same window as chat.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
and fyi, you clearly only knows me from this forum, maybe ive grp'ed/TAlked with you ingame 1-2 times..

so cause i say the stuff i do here, i do the same ingame ? i dont think so.

orly? i've nevah contacted you ingame, but seen what have written said both on /gu, and /as, and yes! your as annoying ingame, as you are here.. theres a reason why hmm let me see, oh yeah bubble banned you from all his raids.. you're a prick.. eod.. :D

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
orly? i've nevah contacted you ingame, but seen what have written said both on /gu, and /as, and yes! your as annoying ingame, as you are here.. theres a reason why hmm let me see, oh yeah bubble banned you from all his raids.. you're a prick.. eod.. :D

i explained it 1000 of times... but i try again. the reasons for bubble to ban me from hes raids are kinda sad tbh, ive never done the stuff he said.

and ye i can be annoying in /gu and /As when ppl piss me off for pointless stuff. = they feed me with the stuff i need to be annoying. just like your doing now..

some ppl hate me, some ppl hate you, some ppl hate bubble. thats how the life works. cant be good friends with every human on earth. i wish it was possible but it will never be.

and it was quite easy for bubble as the " respectet" person on alb, to spread a lie about me..

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
can you 2 stop it, your BOTH as anoying as each other, case closed:p

take it 2 pm or something

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
thats 1 less person who is steamrolling soloers for a while..

edit: and btw, you know that emote spam isnt allowed so why do it when you know some people might report you?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Fuaip said:

edit: and btw, you know that emote spam isnt allowed so why do it when you know some people might report you?

i think he werent aware that ppl can actually Sink that low to report ppl for emote spam.. like 2 albs a while ago, was spamming emotes at each other for fun, and a 3rd alb reportet them, = fooking silly...

nuff said

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
can you 2 stop it, your BOTH as anoying as each other, case closed:p

take it 2 pm or something

They wont, they will just keep basking it out on this thread, and if its closed the mods just get another bashing, such is life.

<goes back to Dr Who>

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
They wont, they will just keep basking it out on this thread, and if its closed the mods just get another bashing, such is life.

<goes back to Dr Who>

why would mods get a bashing?

givf me mod ill do it:p

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Foo said:
Was a good episode eh . Is that the end of the current series now ?

yes, rose will be replaced by the black girl in the privous episode:p( if it hasn't said in the show

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
can i just say goa/mythic need to fix one of there quest
personal port stone quest requires you to run round something doing /yell (quest text goes here) and doing it once does not work you have to spam it

so if i do the quest and someone reports it because they trying to talk to there guild i gunna get a ban ?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
personal port stone quest requires you to run round something doing /yell (quest text goes here) and doing it once does not work you have to spam it

so if i do the quest and someone reports it because they trying to talk to there guild i gunna get a ban ?

I just did that quest 45 minutes ago.

/hides

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Fuaip said:

Hell no i didnt use to steamroll a lot but now not only im going to do it more often im gonna take scout and start to pop stealthers in front of fg :sex:

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
As ever when one of these threads pops up, I have to clarify some misconceptions.
1: We don't take action based purely on a screenshot. We always check logs to see what actually happened.
2: We don't publish how many repeated phrases is too many as it would be self defeating. If we said (for example) 9 is the limit that will get you slapped, people would run around doing 8 at every opportunity, and the problem would become worse.
3: I don't know the specifics of this case (and wouldn't comment on it if I did) but I do know what the guidelines I've issued to my staff are and '4-5' is not usually punishable unless you are being vulgar or otherwise personally offensive.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
1: We don't take action based purely on a screenshot. We always check logs to see what actually happened.

i would love it , if it was true afaik. but its a lie

ive had 1 incident where it was 100% sure you didnt read logs. when i then contactet Goa asking why you didnt check logs.. no answers.. when contacting your manager, he said " im sorry i cant comment on older incidents"..

WOW that was much help from a manager.

Ryo

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:

Yes. That quest actually is a joint effort of the quest team to close down the european daoc servers. Once enough people have done the quest, they will run a database check and have everyone in possession of the teleport stone banned for spamming. Its a giant conspiracy. But I heard theres mobs that drop tinfoil hats now, and when you wear them when doing the quest, the spam wont be registered in the logs. Go get yours today.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
necromania said:
i would love it , if it was true afaik. but its a lie

ive had 1 incident where it was 100% sure you didnt read logs. when i then contactet Goa asking why you didnt check logs.. no answers.. when contacting your manager, he said " im sorry i cant comment on older incidents"..

WOW that was much help from a manager.
The manager would have been me as the lead GM and the person ultimately responsible for customer service on the English servers. I told you then that we always check logs. I couldn't comment on the specific case as we don't keep information regarding punishments indefinitely. After too much time has passed I can't reopen it or check the details any more as case files won't be available to view. However I trust my team to do their jobs and I know what procedures they work to. In every case we check logs to see what the true situation is before we take action. Just because you are 100% sure doesn't mean you are 100% right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom