Pathetic tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Woot account suspended for spaming ( when i never spam same emote more then 4/5 times ) how pathetic is that?! You guys at GOA should go out more often and get a life jezzzz

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
Woot account suspended for spaming ( when i never spam same emote more then 4/5 times ) how pathetic is that?! You guys at GOA should go out more often and get a life jezzzz

gotta rep you for this..

cant agree more

lets all donate some money so goa can buy a life.. :):flame: :flame: :flame:

gogo goa, keep banning ppl and they will leave.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
QQ - I guess atleast it stops you from rolling another alt - The irony in saying someone else should get a life.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
:(

have your apealed?

Appealing to GOA is a waste of time since some of them have the IQ of a mouse i dont mean all of them but the person that took the decision to suspend a account based on less then 4/5 repeated emotes...no coments.

I mean if i was spaming like 1 full screen of emotes yeah sure...but if i did spam 4/5 times emote it was pbbly on a dead guy....what is he not gonna see on stats screen? the release time? :m00:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Varna said:
QQ - I guess atleast it stops you from rolling another alt - The irony in saying someone else should get a life.

well thank you for your post it reminds me that some ppl are more idiot then mouses, i said suspended not baned but thank you for sharing your uselees opinion

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Outlander said:
what were you spamming babeh?

pbbly was at Ravencroft since he and is 4 SB friends were ganking soloers between Crauchon and bolg, when they got zerged i /rofl at him but like i said im carefull not to spam more then 5 times same emote

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
that sucks tbh. but why even emote that many times, message goes through even with 2-3 emotes.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:
that sucks tbh. but why even emote that many times, message goes through even with 2-3 emotes.

as he said some ppl got the IQ of a mouse. so they kinda need it more then 2-3 times..

and sad to see this kinetic, just prooves that goa sucks ( a few doesnt, as they actually do something good)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:

simple mate. when i laugh i do Hahahahah why should i "Ha" just once?

Amanita

Part of the furniture
The most amusing thing about this is that 99% of the players sending in these "complaints" are doing it to cause greif to the spammer and not because they were upset by the spam.

I think GoA could be directing their efforts towards more productive things, like fixing the stupid ME bug thats making me /cry!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Amanita said:
The most amusing thing about this is that 99% of the players sending in these "complaints" are doing it to cause greif to the spammer and not because they were upset by the spam.

I think GoA could be directing their efforts towards more productive things, like fixing the stupid ME bug thats making me /cry!

couldnt agree more +rep for you :D

Midnightangel

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh its stupid for goa to suspend accounts for spamming emotes, its not harming anyone.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
thats just idiotic m8, really why have emotes if you going to get banned for laughing the same amount as you would in realy life
i thought a mod had stated(on this very forum) before that spamming was classed as spaming the same emote/yell more than 5 times ?

hurry back m8

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
i agree that suspesion for spamming emotes is a bit harsh.

BUT

Are you stupid? Unless you live in a cave you must for sure know that you will get suspended for emote spamming...

Outlander

Part of the furniture
this case is really poor tbh, as said before its more along the lines of; a few folk get steamrolled so they are pissed off, someone emotes them and they get pissed off more so report it to vent anger/cryirl/wintheday crap :)

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Amanita said:

Agrd :/

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Seriously the population on the DAoC servers are getting lower and lower, it won't help if GOA keep on banning everyone because they emote spam? Who cares about emote spamming anyway?

Or is it some sort of trick they do, to make the servers die out. Because they do not earn enough money anymore?

Zede

Part of the furniture
so grps of stealthers who go aorund killing soloers, get zerged/killed themselves - so somebody emotes them for all the "solo ganking" they have done....and the said gankers complain to goa just get the person banned ?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I never understand why people spam emotes, it always looks to me as a childish thing to do especially against people you do not know.
Personally I wouldn't report anyone for it unless it's really messing up something like you cannot see /BG chat anymore due to some spammer.
What can 5 /rofl's do what just 1 can't? If you want to let the person know you dislike him or his playstyle with emotes that's fine but why feel the need to spam (in your case 5) alot of emotes?

I know emotes are there in the game to use but that doesn't mean you need to abuse them.
And know that if you spam someone with emotes it's highly likely that the person will just enjoy it as he knows he has made you angry over a game and will do the same thing again just to provoke more spam and eventually get you banned, keep the honor to yourself and just use 1 emote unless you are having some fun with a friend or guildy and even then you got to watch out to not do it in a populated area where people can see it as spam eventhough it's not directed to them.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
so grps of stealthers who go aorund killing soloers, get zerged/killed themselves - so somebody emotes them for all the "solo ganking" they have done....and the said gankers complain to goa just get the person banned ?

Problem is zerging ain't against the rules, flooding/spamming is.

X

xGenocidex

Agree also... banning someone for using an ingame feature!?! hmmm.... if they don't like the spam all they have to do is put a timer between each emote... and why havent mythic done that? because its not fucking illegal wahey! said it once i'll say it a million times more.. GOA are a mediocre company that clearly don't know their own CoC... theres nothing in it about emote spamming ;| and they are gonna host Warhammer lol no spank you xd usa servers ftw... infact i'm going to e-mail goa and ask them why they ban people for emote spamming since its not even illegal... mate of mine just got a 2 week holiday for /hug(ging) someone 3 times

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
GOA are a mediocre company that clearly don't know their own CoC... theres nothing in it about emote spamming ;|

Flooding" (the rapid systematic repetition of one phrase, which interferes with communication between users) is forbidden, as is all abuse of the means of communication that can be accessed on the site.

Try reading the CoC before making up stupid comments like that.

Reporting someone for emote spamming is sad, but what do you expect after you've just killed someone in RvR ? You think they are happy about it and just /release and come back out - or take 5 mins to take the chance to get you suspended. who wins then ??

laponna

Fledgling Freddie
i totally agree stupid to ban for emotes
unless they r abusing people but people can use foul language and not be banned so they have a low standard tbh

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
Flooding" (the rapid systematic repetition of one phrase, which interferes with communication between users) is forbidden, as is all abuse of the means of communication that can be accessed on the site.

Try reading the CoC before making up stupid comments like that.

Reporting someone for emote spamming is sad, but what do you expect after you've just killed someone in RvR ? You think they are happy about it and just /release and come back out - or take 5 mins to take the chance to get you suspended. who wins then ??

So GOA favors the idiots omg dont make me laugh tears:m00:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
Flooding = ban.

Simple as.

QQ more.

Ok since you dont have the intelligence to read all the posts ( another moused IQ person ) before posting heres a smal explanation....i wasnt banned i was SUSPENDED...Otario da merda

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
Ok since you dont have the intelligence to read all the posts ( another moused IQ person ) before posting heres a smal explanation....i wasnt banned i was SUSPENDED...Otario da merda

m8 dont feed him with more stuff plz. he lives on FH by posting useless shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME..

so its the way he is, he has no idea of how to post usefull stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom