Patch=ragnarök

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
How many mids will stay and how many will leave the game after patch? as i know alot of people will quit/change realm couse of the patch. so gues albs/hibs will have fun now.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Platina said:
How many mids will stay and how many will leave the game after patch? as i know alot of people will quit/change realm couse of the patch. so gues albs/hibs will have fun now.

patch?? patch??

i thought toa was bad but what is wrong with the patch??

edit: oh wait a sec... you mean the savage quad hit rate fix???

HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH if people leave cuz of that

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
not onley that merc gets any time stun etc. mid is getting f00ked realy can agree to nerf savages but wy the hell do merc gets anytime melee stun etc.
now midgård has no good tanks. is this what u call ballance the realms ?
well i know lots of people that are leaving from mid. so albs and hibs can have fun whit eachother. this is just an example not the onley reason for people leaving ofc.

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
what savage nerf? do you think that 9% from twohander do alot?
and do you think 3 healers wont heal the hp taken by abils?

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
hint check US boards Mid popylation has droped on all servers. noone wanna pay cash to get pwnd all day long.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
and yes morch Toa fucks up the game aswell

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
So the most overpowered melee class in the history of the game gets toned down to something a little more feasible? My heart really does bleed. :twak:

So savages wont get it all their own way in melee terms from now on, and they've actually have to start playing a little more tactically.
Savages, welcome to the real world. :clap:

Apart from the savage changes, what else specifically affects midgard in this patch?
Focus damage shield gets nerfed, but it gets nerfed equally in all 3 realms.
Resistance debuffs get nerfed, but they get nerfed equally in all 3 realms.
Minstrels get a little loving.
Skalds get a lot of loving.
Bards get a warm hug, not exactly loving but enough to make them feel wanted.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
like i said i agree on savage nerf but that doesnt mean they have to boost a class like merch ? ore am i wrong. now mid has 0 dmg dealers vs BoF/SoS etc. and yes im QQ!

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Wtf did Pre 1.65 sav's do against SoS ??

So they Quad hit less but treable hit more .. what other class gets that :eek6:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
then guess how the 'randoms' (especially albs and hibs) feel now...

as from my point of view...

a merc or bm group is as bad as a savage one...no healer class, no caster, no nothing stands a chance after 5 seconds against an assist train.
Yes, savages do a shed load of dmg, and h2h dmg needs a nerf (or atleast quad as i dont think that the styled dmg is that uber, and it dose get a nerf).

In fotm vs fotm fg vs fg fights I dont see how a mid group is move effective then the other..I see alb groups, PEs group for example, beat the living shite out of many gank groups in mid, and they do it with 1 healer (cleric) less to keep there caster/casters, healers and tanks alive..
A mid group needs 3 healers + shaman..

IMO, there is other things to be adressed in fg vs fg combat then nerfing the shite out of one realms most effective dmg dealer that isnt a caster...

Midgard has 2 usefull RAs in group combat, as i see it, Ichor and PR. And none of them really affects the whole group.
The other 2 realms has atleast 3 RAs that fit in to the group setup of a fotm group...counting such RAs as: BoF, SoS, FH, that armsman RA i can never remember the name of...or GP, TWL (warden thingie) and baod..maybe i forgot one..
Midgard has to fight against these things everyday...its hard enough as it is now...and now we are getting another nerf to fight against...Me for one think its just not fair...its just not fair.

I dont like or enjoy fotm rvr so im not botherd about fotm classes in my realm beeing nerfed. But when I see my realm falling apart couse of Mythics bad judgement I get pissed off.
No wounder mids quit the game or leave midgard when beeing treated like RP cows by the people they pay money to (mythic mainly ;)).

I just hope they come to there senses and balance this game out abit...its the best damn concept and can be the absolutly best game out on the market if they just pull there heads out of there arses and stop thinking with there wallet.

//Grivne

P.S whats this merc boost i hear about?

Astraad

Fledgling Freddie
I think alot of mids share that point of view Grivne, myself included.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Hope you know bm has 5s side stun.

Besides we get 6s stun, zerk has 2h ratmode+ap.(don't bother quoting and arguing against me i have played a 50 zerk and 50 bm too, all are very near each other's potentials of killing, light tanks are probably daoc's most balanced set of classes amongst the realms)

Played a zerk after nerf too...still very good class, can't see what the problem is?maybe because it doesn't hit 600+ constantly mids call it gimps?xD or because savages are so overpowered compared to them?which seems the case.

Make sure you know things before commenting platina :touch: or i come torment you more! :D

Also savages are still best tank in the game in 1.65....

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
that armsman RA i can never remember the name of

Soldier Barricade - Put it this way, an unbuffed Pole Armsman using this ability against a Buffblade will still loose easily. Its not as fantastic as you think ;)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Platina said:
like i said i agree on savage nerf but that doesnt mean they have to boost a class like merch ? ore am i wrong. now mid has 0 dmg dealers vs BoF/SoS etc. and yes im QQ!

Wait to 1.68 and Albs will leave when TS/SH/IP/FH and much more gets taken of game....Scouts it´s time to retire the Bow same With hunters/Rangers who uses TS/sh!

And minnys loose the SoS to...u happy

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Fo sycho u know i dont play fotm class!
so i realy dont care if they get nerfed. but u cant say that merc and zerker are ballanced ? onley thinkg is that many mids moves after this. wich means mid will die sloow.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Cant se wy merc should get any time 6 sec stun tbh. not like they are bad light tanks ? and i know Bm´s has stun style. so albs gotta get anytime couse Bm´s has side ones ? :)

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
then guess how the 'randoms' (especially albs and hibs) feel now...

Well hibs got /level 30 command after a wile and albs allways been able to zerg 4tw, and yes felt sry for those who played hib for a long time.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Platina said:
Fo sycho u know i dont play fotm class!
so i realy dont care if they get nerfed. but u cant say that merc and zerker are ballanced ? onley thinkg is that many mids moves after this. wich means mid will die sloow.

As i said, i have played a 50 zerk after nerf... not much difference to merc just use the axe/sword/hammer styles...have you? :p

Mids just underate things just like they did with warriors over a year ago...

I never said you played a fotm class, read my post you naughty little kobold! :touch:

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
yes i have played
and i find that merc hits 20 times more then zerks and 20 faster so :) :touch:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Can someone explain to me what this 6 second anytime stun is ... in what line is it?

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
I'm glad they fix(yes fix, 800 dmg unstyled, advandec evade 7 when shouted, 50 parry with only 27 etc) savages, but maybe the 6 sec anytimer for bluntmercs was abit uncalled for :p but by now you know mythic cant think straight, for god sakes they were the inventors of savages ;x...

People leaving cause of this are either tired of the game and leaving anyways, or NOT YET understood that this game will never be balanced, but most times, when all comes down to all, SKILL beats all.(imo, whine on this if u like, like i know someone will, knowing daoc'ers...)

The thing i can understand pp'l QQ about is the mid RA's tho, they still need something more, the little extra.. there is not much to seperate high RR mids from low RR ones... Ichor and PR? sure.. ra's ull have by the end of RR2/3.

Something that could just remind of SoS/GP or even BaoD/BoF :)

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
In my opinion savages was needed for midgard to counter RA:s like sos and bof, they made more damage then their counterparts in other realms but that was needed since mids dont have sos or bof or baod or gp, now that mid tanks are exactly the same as other realm tanks will we get sos and bof now (heard bm is best light tank after patch)? would love to chase theurgs, sorc etc with sos :)

Arakasi

Fledgling Freddie
Why do people insist on calling it savage nerf? It's a savage FIX. (haha)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Mythic has spoilt Midgard with overpowered classes and now you can't imagine playing with anything less. Albion had it real bad a few months back, when no one wanted to RvR because of all the savage groups(do you remember that?)... it's not so bad now, but only because Albion smartened up and started forming fotm-spec groups to compete.

Now if your savage groups run away like girls and leave you in the shit, you only have yourselves to blame and excuse me if I don't feel any sympathy. You made us run in balanced groups, now reap the rewards.

Savages and BMs have a side-stun, which any decent player can hit as easily as an anytime, ... unless your target is running, but you should have PF
<cries for savages irl>
Mercs are not getting that big an advantage. But of course, all alb players are skill-less noobs who don't know how to use positionals... so it's all even, yes?

Grivine says something about 3 healers being a nerf to Mid groups? erm...
stick to playing stealthers imo.

I'd be dissapointed to see Midgard retire without even trying to adjust their tactics. Maybe now your MAs will have to select their targets :p

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Yes its a fix on the quadrate, its also a nerf on timer on selfbuffs (from 30s to 15s) and nerf on cost on the selfbuffs (double).

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
To all savages leaving game cuz of the nerf.
You're fucking jokes. :puke:
And nothing u say will change it.
Hurts not being able to WTFPWNZ0r!!11 anymore I bet? :touch:

Truckloads of hibs / albs stopped playing because of savages. Hopefully they will be back now.
And don't whine about Zerkers, they're a fine class. A well played Zerker is as good as any other lighttank. Bumped into a BO group who used 3zerks with our Alb fotm setup and got beaten back to Sauvage so fast. ALso seen some excellent zerker groups on excal.

3 assisting RATs might not kill you in less than 0,2 sec as savages do, but they aren't worse then any other lighttanks.
All comes down to Midgard being used to play overpowered tanks, heard all this whine before when they nerfed Zerkers and will most likely hear it again.
I wouldn't worry tho, im sure Mythic in the near future will intentionally again fuck up midgard with another nice melee char. How's a quad-wielding-polearm-stealther-healer-with instabolts sound?

Bring it on..... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom