Patch.camelot-europe.com down

T

Therion

well wihooo

After just an hour of formating and reinstalling win98 im good to go for some playing of DAoC hurry i think now i can play with out lots of 0 fps problems as i got in windows 2000 pro...

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut nooooooooooo patch server unreachebel..

Well chouldent suprise me if my acount was gone to when i logon damn it it would be the top of the cake for sure..

:twak:
:touch:

A

Ardwan

Hmmmm.......BT stops me from playing for around 6 hours the other day...
Earlier today my conenction went down due to BT
And now I can't get past the patch thingy...

If I didn't know better i'd say that there was a powerful force at work here trying to make me do some revision for my A-levels...nah..purely coincidence :)

K

Killgorde

The phrase "Piss up in a brewery" and the acronym "GOA" are synonymous.

Killgorde

GM - Nazgul

H

Herbal Remedy

GOA abouts as usefull as a chocolate teapot

O

old.Phaise

Phew

I Hate to say it but i was relieved to see it aint just my connection , i got the game today installed it and loaded the patcher it got just about half way then gave me error 201.
I been all over the place looking for help and answers...glad i found this forumn while you all got the time anyone tell me how mant and how big/ long itll take to patch on a 56k from v1.32 ? (waits for big number)

Thanks and hope to see you all in game soon

O

old.Solomon Kane

Not connecting through Tiscali either.
Hope this dosn't mean I've got to face an hour or more of reality before bed time :eek6:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

same problem here.
but honestly can this be a surprise to anyone?
:rolleyes:

H

Herbal Remedy

omfg im in w000000000000000000000000000000t

O

old.Mainiusiah

It IS up again but the sheer volume of ppl accessing means that my dload r8 is 1.5 instead of 50 and it may drop altogether yet

O

old.Impressive Hulk

Like a fool i tohguht it was my DAOC and re installed and now i cant get it patched coz it keeps loosing connection at thier end

(512 kbp/s Broadband)

L

Lord Vorbis

Originally posted by Ardwan
Hmmmm.......BT stops me from playing for around 6 hours the other day...
Earlier today my conenction went down due to BT
And now I can't get past the patch thingy...

If I didn't know better i'd say that there was a powerful force at work here trying to make me do some revision for my A-levels...nah..purely coincidence :)

Zactly me feeling too. Tho am I revising now I can't play DAoC? Nope, I'm sitting at my PC clicking the DAoC shortcut. Again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.

O

old.puck

Me too, Hulk. I just didn't want to admit I'd done that - and how stupid do I feel now!

O

old.Impressive Hulk

;) thought i was the only one.....

ahh well, only 8 gebillion hours till itll be up and only 12 hours till my german reading exam!!! :eek6:

O

old.dropdeadboy

HMMPH i still cant get in

Enough said really now 21.36pm gmt and i still cant get past the patch screen!!!!!!!!

O

old.Impressive Hulk

things getting better, just got to 7% b4 it stopped

O

old.Solomon Kane

Going in on the 4th atempt folks :) Wish me luck :mad:

O

old.Impressive Hulk

the forces that be have got me to 22%!!! go Ymir/Eir!!!!

O

old.Impressive Hulk

seconds after posting that i got the 201 error

S

SilverHood

got in.... got a message saying "account terminated"

monkeys

R

Riddler

bleh...got the flu, thought i would get the chance to play daoc all night with day off tomorrow :rolleyes:

O

old.Kennsai

i thought it was just my PC being crap as usual but as i see from this thread it seems to be a GOA related problem (thank goodness) i just wanna log on....:( :( mine hasnt made it into the download part yet it just kinda crashes and 'Mythic update' goes 'program not responding' everytime.

H

Herbal Remedy

got in played 10 mins bt kicked me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr FFS

O

old.Pascalean

hehe never checked the forums before

Boy am i glad to see you guys are suffering too, lol. Anyway i never checked the forums before really and im glad i did. By the way can someone tell me if we're all having this problem howcome there have been upwards of 1400 players on my server (Excal) the whole time?

O

old.Impressive Hulk

Servers aint completely down, some can still get in.. and people who dont disconnect dont have get back in and dont reliase whats going on.... bet most of em are wondering whats so special on tv :p

O

old.Impressive Hulk

successfully patched and in, account not terminated... but im gonna go to sleep

nite all

O

old.Throdif

This sounds like the same problem that happened the other day as well.

After 30 mins of actaully trying to connect to my ISP i get this shit from DAoC. Im getting seriously pissed off with paying for a game i cant play.

O

old.Kes

Nooooooooooooooo

Not again, first Big Thief now the bloody frogs......

Come back Microsoft, AC was never this bad.

O

old.green pegasus

bugger i managed after an hour to get past the patch screen then logged into the game only to find i had the wrong alt selected, lol now i'm back to struggling past the patch screen. the moral of this story is to make sure your in with the correct character, although i'm probably one of the few loons here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom