Patch.camelot-europe.com down

O

old.stroke

I think GOA will remove the official RightNow tool and replace it with the Barrysworld Forums (and it will probably work better)

Still no patch rants, though.

C

cjc1665

May I direct you to the aptly named Famous Last Words post? *chuckle*

A

Astrala

Don't rant too much or the barrysworld forums will go...... stay calm :clap:

O

old.stroke

Never seen this many people on the forums during primetime :)

O

old.Kelmon

Yes, it it GOA. I'm currently logged into the game, wandering around Malmo, cursing that the healer couldn't login due to the patch server, so we lost most of the team to Autorelease. :p

I

inqy

I'd log it on rightnow except for the fact my account has been terminated. :/

As was many others I hear. Unfortunately that problem hadn't been sorted and then this happened too. ;(

O

old.ViscountCharles

People who are in (and there are plenty) are staying in. Leaving those of us with a long working day sat here staring at the green screen. Any bets being taken on when the problem will be fixed? I'm betting on tomorrow, when the problem really bites. Right now, I suspect there are too few of us with the problem for anyone to give a damn.

O

old.Demeter

have this problem being in france via Wanadoo provider..
so its GOA problem

O

old.Yada

Kelmon, do i have to spend all my mana on u again? :p

D

Dewey

Yup same problem here, thought it was just me then came to the forums and looked at the "logged on" list :rolleyes:

D

Dair

Well I lvld up to lvl 40 (hooray) got told about the problem by the alliance and went ld

So I can't get back in, all I hope is they don't roll back the characters or I'm going to cry :p

anyway I'm off to play dungeon seige and eat food

see you all later:clap:

H

Herbal Remedy

utter gits so close to 50 i cant see the gap in the xp bar , oh w8 ill reconnect to be safe DOH!!!!!!

O

old.Redox

Same problem here.

I'm on BT. Looks as though the server populations are dropping as well, so obviously ppl are logging off or going LD then not being able to get back on. Server population has dropped from about 13000 to 11500 in about 10 minutes

S

SilverHood

did anyone remember to feed the monkey who holds the wire conneceting the internet to the patch server?

S

Stonebits

Well my m8 has just phoned to say hes got in (Git).....

Hes on Blueyonder, im on BT ADSL.....

Im still trying..... :mad:

Let u know if/when any success

:twak:

D

Dewey

Server is back up!

Really? I still can't seem to get in, also I don't usually get the error message (had it once out of about 20 times) Mythic update usually just stops resonding for me :rolleyes:

O

old.marteeny

I spy with my little eye something beginning with........b

:mad: :whip:

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by xetius
If theres a problem with the patch server, then swap to the backup and mirrored patch server while you work out what is wrong with the main... because you would, of course, have a backup server

ROFLMAO!! :rolleyes:

S

Stonebits

Keep trying, after about 5 more attempts im at the login screen now...

S

Stonebits

THEY have been doing something!!!!!

A bloody code of conduct box has popped up after i put in my password!!!

Nice of them to warn us..... sigh..... :sleeping:

D

Dewey

must just have been fixed and is now backlogged with tons of ppl trying to log in :rolleyes: Another 30min wait me thinks

O

old.Aalewin

%$^£*$^

Well there was a message at about 7:30 in game saying that the login server was down, so dont try to reconnect.
Oh yes, that was about 30 seconds before my succy NTL Dial up auto-disconncted, oh yes, and just as id formed a group to hunt those mobs for my mace that id been trying to do for the past 3 DAYS!

Still not fixed, but at least we know that they know. Dont mean they are actually DOING anything though

hehe

D

Dewey

Woot! Just got past patch screen!!! :clap: :clap:
Now I just hope I can get into the game ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom