Patch.camelot-europe.com down

O

old.xetius

I dont seem to be able to route to patch.camelot-europe.com to do a patch check, which I know I dont need to do... is there anyway to bypass this, or can someone please plug it back in.

A

Astrala

Yeah I can't get to the update server either ne1 else ??

O

old.xetius

If theres a problem with the patch server, then swap to the backup and mirrored patch server while you work out what is wrong with the main... because you would, of course, have a backup server

S

Smartypants

Nope, I can't reach it, can't log on, can't play... :(

O

old.Kainz

Same here, many others I know in the same prob. Gotta love it.

E

Eblessair

/bang
/bang
/bang
/bang
/bang
/bang
/bang
/bang
/bang

m00! :m00:

K

Krillin

i can't get past patch screeen either :(

logged off for a shower at 7.55 and since 8.05 i haven't been able to get back on. Just stays on update window for a while and then 201's back to me about internet connections :(

O

old.stroke

Ok, we now now it's a problem many have. The question is, has anyone told GOA using Rightnow?
I mean, i'm sure i don't have to, since someone else probably has.. right?

V

Verena

Originally posted by stroke
Ok, we now now it's a problem many have. The question is, has anyone told GOA using Rightnow?
I mean, i'm sure i don't have to, since someone else probably has.. right?

Yes I've just reported it. Don't know if it will do any good but they eem to love people sending them reports through RightNow.

AAAARGH :(

But offcourse I'm not angry, just very disapointed :eek:

O

old.Arya

Have the same prob ^^ Can't get past connecting to update server...... annyoing

L

Lord Vorbis

Dito. Right Now isn't exactly a help, and the web page with *info* has nothing to say.

O

old.Ozird Rinfut

Just posted on NotRightNow the following msg

patch server down, fix fix fix plz :)

O

old.ViU

probatly GOA who took the servers down to fix the "account terminated" thing that happens to alot of pepz...

S

Smartypants

Funny you should mention that, Stroke... I just tried to log on to RightNow to report the problem. And I can't... No sir, no can do. Doesn't matter which combination of usename and password I use.

Very good...

O

old.Khain

Originally posted by Verena

Yes I've just reported it. Don't know if it will do any good but they eem to love people sending them reports through RightNow.

AAAARGH :(

But offcourse I'm not angry, just very disapointed :eek:

you dont expect them to post to let ppl know that its not a problem at their end do you.

they will post when its fix and their is no need to post

O

old.stroke

Originally posted by Ozird Rinfut
Just posted on NotRightNow the following msg

patch server down, fix fix fix plz :)

I hope you sent them some screenshots with the report.

B

bracken_woodman

Is it GOA or BT?

Just a thought after the problems the other day for those of us using BT, is this affecting all ISPs?

S

Smartypants

Bracken: It is. I'm playing from Sweden and can't get in. Actually I can't even log on to the My Account page or even to RightNow....

Won't be surprised if my account is gone, when the smoke clears...

O

old.Kainz

Its a GOA thing I'm sure. I'm on NTL here, but a lot of Excal players are on irc from all over the place and most can't get on.

O

old.stroke

Yes.. For once i'm having problems. Live in Sweden with Bostream ADSL. Very few problems with it (except when _their_ routers break down :p)

V

Verena

Re: Is it GOA or BT?

Originally posted by Bracken
Just a thought after the problems the other day for those of us using BT, is this affecting all ISPs?

Well I'm on a T1 in Holland and I can't connect, so I don't think it's a ISP problem.

O

old.Ozird Rinfut

Its the server at goa's office, not some isp's problem.

And no, i didnt send them the "Plz check yer internet settings" msg box... maybe I should :p

O

old.smurflord

Yep, I am on BT too and I cannot get on. <sigh>
:twak:

O

old.Khain

well GF is playing with 0 lag on the PC next to me.
I cannot log in.

yes on BT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom