News Paris Attack

Embattle

FH is my second home
Seems there has been another attack in the French capital, at least 18 dead at the moment and in multiple locations.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its getting to the point where the only solution is the total extermination of religion.

Killing for your sky fairy...really?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Wonder why the french tho. They not exactly the forfront of opposition to isis

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
High population of Muslims.

Adari

Part of the furniture
the french have contributed a lot to the bombings of IS

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I wish we could wave a magic wand and make religion disappear completely.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Said it with Charlie Hebdo; It's Marseille.

We have the odd spots within cities which are breeding grounds for extremism.

France has practically whole suburbs.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
...or the technology to ship anyone who is willing to kill for their stupid made up nonsense into the sun.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Christians did kill people...way back when we thought ugly women were witches and the sun revolved around the earth.

To be fair though, fuck Christians too.

Gwadien

I'd imagine that the terrorist links in France are a lot more secretive and reclusive.

As we had that debate the other day on freedom of speech and such.

The French are a lot more resistant to Islam, whereas we seem to keel over a bit for them, frankly, from these events, as I said the other day, it seems to be working in our favour - watching stuff the other day, most 'british' extremists go to Anjem Choudry as a first point of call to get into extremism.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Attacks at Stade de France been confirmed as suicide bombs - hope the fuckers who carried them out are currently finding their 72 Virgins are clones of Susan Boyle.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The clock ticks down till the day we kill them all, it will happen, billions of brainwashed morons opposing our way of life, is an untenable situation and a damn good excuse for a new world order.
In this country all ready, bearded muslims are treated as alien invaders.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
oh do fuck off Job. 22% of the world is Muslim, that's about a billion and a half or a 1, a 5 and then 8 zeros. there are perhaps 10 or 20 people in Paris shooting guns. please stop tarring the general populous with the nutter's brush.

Bodhi

Just reading some if the social media posts made from inside the Bataclan, can't even imagine what those people went through.

Holy shit French Police have said the Snackbars were throwing explosives at the hostages.

I can't even....

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
The early eyewitness reports did mention intense snackbarring.

oh do fuck off Job. 22% of the world is Muslim, that's about a billion and a half or a 1, a 5 and then 8 zeros. there are perhaps 10 or 20 people in Paris shooting guns. please stop tarring the general populous with the nutter's brush.

Whilst Job is just ... being Job, the estimate of those muslims as extremists is somewhere between 15%-25% - that's multiple tens of millions of muslims dedicated to, and ready to die for, what we've witnessed tonight. That's a lot.

This cannot continue.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Every single muslim on the planet secretly or not so secretly supports the aims of Islam to take over the world.
It's two continental plates of culture grinding into each other.
If you identify as a muslim then your heart is against us.

Bodhi

100 dead in the Bataclan :(

I sense some nutters are going to get their Snackbars fucked up for this.

Gwadien

Whilst Job is just ... being Job, the estimate of those muslims as extremists is somewhere between 15%-25% - that's multiple tens of millions of muslims dedicated to, and ready to die for, what we've witnessed tonight. That's a lot.

This cannot continue.

Yet we don't have multiple tens of millions actively fighting against us, so some of them may agree spiritually, with some of the stuff that the likes of ISIS are doing, but have figured out that actually, their life is much better in the situation that they're in, and generally think that not everyone is out there to destroy Islam.

The worst thing we can do is start to listen to the likes of @Job and think YEAH WE SHOULD DESTROY.

Remember 9/11? When thousands of Americans died, and then we declared war on Terrorism, then we went into Iraq & Afghanistan to follow through on our crusade, now we're wanting our former PM in prison for it?

Whilst you're thinking emotionally, just try to pause for a moment, and picture the future in 10 years, when you're asking for David Camerons head on a spike for invading Iran.

A bad plan is better than no plan, but this is what the emotional response would be; no plan, just invade, fuck ISIS up, and then leave again, just creating the same problem.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
It's all so horrible it really is :(

old.user4556

Yet we don't have multiple tens of millions actively fighting against us

I don't think that matters, the point being made is that these extremists are a small minority and that Muslims are a rosy peace loving bunch when in fact Islam is abhorrent (as is most religion) and a large chunk agree with the abhorrent views.

TdC

This cannot continue.

Every single muslim on the planet secretly or not so secretly supports the aims of Islam to take over the world.
It's two continental plates of culture grinding into each other.
If you identify as a muslim then your heart is against us.

Those many, many evil Muslims hell bent on overthrowing white anglo-saxon society must really be quite inept given that the vast majority of the world is just peachy. You're both wrong.

Francois Hollande is actually being quite awesome if any of you are following the news. Also, I read in the livestream that someone's gone and tried to set the Calais refugee camp on fire. Job will prolly post soon parrotting more EDL crap on how awesome that is.

Gwadien

So what do we suggest we do? Declare war on Islam as an entirety; annoy all 1.4billion or so? It seems the only result to the problem which you're describing.

Perhaps we need some KKK on board, after all, race war is their speciality.

old.user4556

Those many, many evil Muslims hell bent on overthrowing white anglo-saxon society must really be quite inept given that the vast majority of the world is just peachy. You're both wrong.

Is it? Where? Forgot about terrorism, what about honour killings? Stonings? Female genital mutilations?

TdC

the point being made is that these extremists are a small minority
correct

Muslims are a rosy peace loving bunch
No, I never said that. Imo the average Muslim majority are most likely very much like the average anyone else. They will want to live their lives in peace. They will hate anyone who shits on their shoes. Just like everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom