'Parents should teach their children about paedophiles'

Chilly

Balls of steel
As a side note, I generally avoid children and never respond to them if they ever talk to me. I generally don't even go near my sister's kids.
Why wouldnt you play with your nieces/nephews ?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
I'm not interested in children in the slightest; playing with them, entertaining them, the lot.

so youve failed your species at a basic genetic level ?
thats going some :D

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
This sums it up (minus the twat that changed it at the end).

2230058_700b.jpg

Mabs

not being bothered about children i can understand, but your own family ones are meant to be more likeable on a genetic thing , so thats a bit wierd :p

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
not being bothered about children i can understand, but your own family ones are meant to be more likeable on a genetic thing , so thats a bit wierd :p

You've not met them.

Mabs

You've not met them.
yeah but they arent related to me
(casts mind back)
is this the one thats all burkha'd up ? or am i misremembering something from ages ago ?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
yeah but they arent related to me
(casts mind back)
is this the one thats all burkha'd up ? or am i misremembering something from ages ago ?
Thought they were chavs.

Mabs

ah yea, sorry, as i said, couldnt remember :oops:

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Fortunately it's not quite as virulently paranoid in Ireland as it is back home (priests...understandably...excepted). If anything, I'm usually the uncomfortable one when little old ladies insist on touching my child(ren) when they're gooing and gaaing over them, but its just an Irish thing.
but most irish kids are damn afwul, maybe they are glad to see one that is not spoiled rotten or too young to be spoiled rotten ;)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
My uncle doesnt talk to me or my siblings or cousins because he is serving 6 months suspended for downloading cp lolol

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
so youve failed your species at a basic genetic level ?
thats going some :D

For men (I don't know about women) it's not genetic to have an interest in children - even their own.

The idea of knowing I've got a couple of kids in, say, mexico, that I don't have to look after or even ever meet would make me feel happy that I've passed my genes on - and doubly happy that I don't have to give my life up for the whinging little bastards.

- Passing my genes on to someone is all I need to do to not "fail my species". And even if I don't do that I won't really care.

Never liked kids. Ever.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm half-way failed in the whole species part, i don't mind children after a certain age(after they can eat, shit and talk for themselves), but i also entertain the idea of adopting at some point as i, personally, would rather help raise an orphan/abandoned kid then bring another one into the world. Most likely won't happen though. This does not mean i hate people who do breed, just some of them(you know the kind).

Then again, me not breeding is probably a good thing for the species according to some of the lot here :giggle:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
We are currently fitting a conservatory for a lady who is a child minder, and all the time she has other peoples kids in her house, we are not allowed to go in and use the toilet, basically we aren't allowed in the house at all

WTF???

Edmond

Piss in the garden.

Unfortunately its a bucket in the back of the van, then poured down the drain

Haven't needed a shit yet.........yet

Edmond

you really are a classy individual ;)

Its not me yet, the builders started yesterday doing the basework.

Classy, they are most definitely not

russell

FH is my second home

I had no interest in children, didn't hold babies, hated it when people bought their new babies into work -what was that all about?
Imagine the shock of discovering I was 'with child' myself -Crikey that floored me. Lots of people, male and female, are not into children- it doesnt make them monsters.

As for telling my children about paedophiles. You dont want to scare them witless, but as with all danger, you make them aware of what can happen and what to do in that situation. I tell my children what the appropriate behaviour is with regard to their privates. And warn them what to do if anyone tries to take them, hurt them, get them to touch them, or touch them in private areas, regardless of who it is. You just try to put it into proportion -as you want them to interact with people and not be scared. Most people are good, the smallest minority are hideous freaks.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
We are currently fitting a conservatory for a lady who is a child minder, and all the time she has other peoples kids in her house, we are not allowed to go in and use the toilet, basically we aren't allowed in the house at all

WTF???

I once did a job at a premiership football ground, filming kids at the academy. The production company were so paranoid that they told us, if we were using the toilet facilities and one of the kids walked in, we had to stop whatever we were doing and leave immediately.

The situation never arose but I had no intention of following their instructions.

Oh and they were shit scared of the footballers too, despite the fact that most footballers are quite down to earth.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
On this subject, does anybody else think that My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding is spending a lot of its time trying to keep pedobear watching? They have to have 5 minutes of pre teen gyration every episode it seems. Is it Minipops for the new millennium? :/

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I had no interest in children, didn't hold babies, hated it when people bought their new babies into work -what was that all about?
Imagine the shock of discovering I was 'with child' myself -Crikey that floored me. Lots of people, male and female, are not into children- it doesnt make them monsters.

As for telling my children about paedophiles. You dont want to scare them witless, but as with all danger, you make them aware of what can happen and what to do in that situation. I tell my children what the appropriate behaviour is with regard to their privates. And warn them what to do if anyone tries to take them, hurt them, get them to touch them, or touch them in private areas, regardless of who it is. You just try to put it into proportion -as you want them to interact with people and not be scared. Most people are good, the smallest minority are hideous freaks.

How old were they when you started to have those conversations Russ? I just can't imagine that conversation with my two as they're still babies, but even when they're older I've got no idea when you could have that kind of conversation in a way they'd understand.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
I dont have children and never had to do that talk but what I, personally, deem the most important is that you assure your child to tell you about the incidents, even if they were told by people NOT to mention it to anybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom