Painting Sale Pimp (Don't Ban Me, I'm Lovely!)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
no worries, I forgive you :)

*plot*

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Will said:
I'll still take them though, my flat is in need of some decoration.

dams could do that when she drops off the pics

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
It will be Will doing the decorating tbh......unless of course the decorators are in.

Oooh Kenneh how you doing mucker?

Seriously though, these painting are amazing in real life, I asked Lou's bro to do me an Eddie Vedder one(one I chose) and it gave me goosebumps when it arrived it was so good. He is clearly a talented bloke and he deserves to be richer than he is.

Another thing, why wasn't I informed that you have a sister Damini? When you join Freddyshouse you agree to inform Trem if you have a sister, Big G is close to a ban for not telling me for ages. I can't imagine Wij is happy about this either :eek:

Trem

ed.jpg

TdC

that rocks :)

*note to self: take pic of my Thom Yorke one*

Trem

Stop stealing my choice of paint Socky :eek:

Damini

Part of the furniture
Litmus said:
Any idea how much something like this would cost?

LED-ZEPPELIN_88__G-829.450_20.jpg

I think it would depend on the size you wanted it done. I'm trying to persuade Matt to join FH so I don't have to run back and forth conveying messages like Sigourney Weaver in Galaxy Quest :)

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
Damini said:
I'm trying to persuade Matt to join FH so I don't have to run back and forth conveying messages like Sigourney Weaver in Galaxy Quest :)

But the ship wouldn't work if she didn't do it!

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Damini said:
I think it would depend on the size you wanted it done. I'm trying to persuade Matt to join FH so I don't have to run back and forth conveying messages like Sigourney Weaver in Galaxy Quest :)

is there some kind of price guide for the different sizes?

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
I imagine it depends on size and complexity, probably the colours used too.

Guess in the end it comes down to time spent.

Trem

Sockstuff said:
Sorry. I just washed it out a bit for you. Is that better?

Ooooh I like your wall colour, whats it called?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Trem said:
Sweet!

Where can I buy this colour you speak of?

They stopped making it about 5 years ago iirc... you'll have to go to Socky's place and chisel some off - I'm sure he won't mind :)

TREM: This is a joke! Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT go to Socky's place with a hammer and chisel, please! :rolleyes:

TdC

strange, Trem just phoned to ask if I had a large chisel ??

Arnie 2Tone

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all. Lou has been pestering me for a while to sign up to FH so that she doesn't have to relay a message or two once in a blue moon, so here I am. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has bought a painting from me recently or in the past. It's all greatly appreciated. For everyone who bought one in the past few days they've all been mailed today as first class recorded delivery. And if you're wondering what I'll be do doing with the money, it can roughly divided into: 50% US holiday spending money, 25% pissed up against a wall, 25% visiting incredibly attractive Mancunian lass. Money well spent I'm sure you'll agree.

TdC

I agree tbh :) Nice to have you here matey :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I demand that 1% of 'our' money is put into a Kitten fund.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Matt can't get a kitten. He lives with Poppy, the Destroyer.

Arnie 2Tone

Fledgling Freddie
Right now Poppy the Destroyer is in the garden, losing a fight with a stick.

Trem

Would you fancy doing a painting of my son, from a photo?

Welcome btw.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Arnie 2Tone said:
Hello all. Lou has been pestering me for a while to sign up to FH so that she doesn't have to relay a message or two once in a blue moon, so here I am. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has bought a painting from me recently or in the past. It's all greatly appreciated. For everyone who bought one in the past few days they've all been mailed today as first class recorded delivery. And if you're wondering what I'll be do doing with the money, it can roughly divided into: 50% US holiday spending money, 25% pissed up against a wall, 25% visiting incredibly attractive Mancunian lass. Money well spent I'm sure you'll agree.

Well spent indeed, although 50% pissed up the wall, 25% pissed up the wall, 25% pissed up the wall, and steal some roses out of next door's garden for the bird:p

Welcome to the boards Matt, and thanks for the pic. The Mrs is interested in a nice black and white of our 2 lads. I'll get a decent photo and drop you an email :drink:

Arnie 2Tone

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the warm welcome. I've definately taken the revised spending suggestions on board, although unfortunately my Mancunian lady actually lives in Manchester, whereas I live on the south coast, so I'll still need some diesel money. I might put on some wellies & chew on a stick of corn and try to blag some red diesel from somewhere though. That'll free up a bit more for beer. Thanks for the interest in more commissions by the way. If you've got photos and an idea of what you're after feel free to send them to ukcskapunx. It's a hotmail.com address :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Painting arrived this morning. I have to go buy some eyelets and wire, when I've done that I'll post a piccie of the piccie :)

Its very nice, and I'd like you to do the Dave Gilmour one mate if you could please, just let me know how much.

Trebz

One of Freddy's beloved
Pics arrived today, they look awesome, thankyou! I've to buy the eyelets and string and actually get a house first before I can hang mine up though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom