Painting Sale Pimp (Don't Ban Me, I'm Lovely!)

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
There any chance we can request one? I'd be happy to buy a Thatcher one depending on the price of course.. good artwork though!

I'm interested in the mini one for my grandad, though i'll have to consult dad tomorrow ... do we contact through you or myspace?

Damini

Part of the furniture
You can nudge me, or go through myspace. He's on myspace ALL the time because he has a flock of wimmins on there, but I'm more than happy to prod him with a pointy stick for you if you prefer.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
*must not buy Pink Floyd one*

*hmmmrggghhh*

Will

/bin/su
The Judy Garland/Pink Floyd one is so camp it burns. Its camper than Summo's old car.

Damini

Part of the furniture
The Judy Garland one didn't originally have the Pink Floyd rainbow background. Someone wanted to buy it, but only if that was added. Matt obliged, and then they ran for the hills.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
These are actually decent value, if you go into art shops you'll see similar colouration
style pics for like £200-800 squid.

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
ECA said:
These are actually decent value, if you go into art shops you'll see similar colouration
style pics for like £200-800 squid.

Indeed, and the quality is even better up close. Still loving Back to the Future one.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
i love the aretha & judy garland ones. shame im too skint to afford them at the mo :(

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
They all sound too cheap to me? If I was wanting one of them I would be thinking of paying £100 or more.

The U2 one looks cool but I would feel wierd having it on my wall, like some crazed fan or something :p

Damini

Part of the furniture
They're cheap because he's got a load left that he wants to shift because he's just bought a t-shirt printing kit, and needs the space for that (combined with poverty). When he did a gallery, he sold them for £200+, but then the gallery gets half of that. That said, the Ramones one and the one with Mr Cash with the guitar are really, really good paintings, and he should be asking a lot more than he is, but I guess that's just me being a naggy (child of Thatcher, capatalist money grabbing) big sis.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
I like the queen one... if someone else hadnt already bought it i might have bought it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
heh I love your bro's stuff :) tell him to do some more Radiohead!

also, I may be wanting that Johnny Cash #2 for a mate, but I can't get it till after my hols... I'll take my chances though, if it's gone it's gone :)

Damini

Part of the furniture
Bumpity. Matt's reduced them even cheaper - ten quid off the price he was asking before to clear the last of them out.

t-shirtdesign.jpg

That's the first lot of t-shirts he's designed and made. Got a few more orders coming in now, so the space is desperately needed (hence increased painting cheapness). So, also if any of you know any bands or whatever that want t-shirts made up.... :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'll take the mini - how much is that now?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Really tempted by the Darlek, have to see how my bank balance is.

Will

/bin/su
For a tenner less each, I'll take Black Belt Jones and Johnny Rotten. Can you bring them up to Edinburgh as part of our organised love tryst at the end of the month?

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Will said:
Can you bring them up to Edinburgh as part of our organised love tryst at the end of the month?

*tempted to collect his too* :p

Damini

Part of the furniture
Erm, I'm flying up (oh endless joy) so I don't know if they'll fit in my suitcase.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'll give him £50 for the Pink Floyd one. PM me with his paypal address and I'll bung the money across tonight, plus any postage.

Incidently, how much would he charge to paint this:

Damini

Part of the furniture
Tom said:
I'll give him £50 for the Pink Floyd one. PM me with his paypal address and I'll bung the money across tonight, plus any postage.

Incidently, how much would he charge to paint this:

:eek: Sort out your PMs :eek:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
wtf, only 30 messages? I was sure it was 100.

Sorted.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
pfft, buying your books, and your brother's paintings; do your parents have any special talents?

Damini

Part of the furniture
Mum makes a mean roast and can indentify trapped poos in the colon. Dad can extinguish fires. Does that count?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Damini said:
Mum makes a mean roast and can indentify trapped poos in the colon. Dad can extinguish fires. Does that count?

Turd identification! Now that is what I call a skill :D

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Good chance of a commission from a guy at work Lou, too.... BIG size though, i.e. size of a wall almost.... is he up for that kind of work?

Damini

Part of the furniture
Jupitus said:
Good chance of a commission from a guy at work Lou, too.... BIG size though, i.e. size of a wall almost.... is he up for that kind of work?

If he can get a canvas that size, and if the bloke can collect it (or sort out a delivery company that won't balk) I'm sure he'd be up for the challenge. Stab him in the ribs by e-mail if this guy is genuinely interested, and Matt will be honest: if it wouldn't be worth him doing, or if he'd hate doing it, then he'll just say no :)

Will

/bin/su
Damini said:
Erm, I'm flying up (oh endless joy) so I don't know if they'll fit in my suitcase.
That would probably be a fair bit of work. I'll still take them though, my flat is in need of some decoration.

Trebz

One of Freddy's beloved
TdC said:
also, I may be wanting that Johnny Cash #2 for a mate, but I can't get it till after my hols... I'll take my chances though, if it's gone it's gone :)

Sorry man, I just ninja'd it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom