Painting Sale Pimp (Don't Ban Me, I'm Lovely!)

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Thanks Dam, I'll probably leave it for a little while, she is pretty forward, but I don't want to push it. I'm only a few chapters into Narnia and I'm not sure how she'll cope when it gets a bit hairier if you know what I mean.

I think I'll read Paddington to her myself for a bit, and I just remembered Finn Family Moomintroll as well, I used to love that when I was her age and a bit older :)

no offence to dam of course......i don;t know if its offensive to say someones books are too scary to be read or not?

I've no doubt that this would not offend her, I was asking from teh point of view of a 5 (nearly 6) year old, and this isn't quite yet her target audience.

RB

taB

Part of the furniture
The 2(or so)Tone pics are really great from earlier pages. I'm sorry to say I don't really see anything to admire on your most recent link Damini.

I know that sounds harsh but the Mini and especially RB's young-un are brilliant pictures. What happened to that style?

I can't draw a stick man btw.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Every one and their dog does that style, and it while he does it still for commission pieces, it doesn't sell at all otherwise. Besides, art is very subjective - I happen to much prefer this style, especially as its original art work, something created, rather than based on an existing image.

Arnie 2Tone

Fledgling Freddie
Is that the Twilight guy? That's shameless!

Guilty as charged.

I thought it might be easy to shift but I was completely wrong. Still, when you hit the stage where eating anything other than Smart Price food is an unaffordable luxury, principles go out the window a bit.

Recessions suck! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom