Pac healer needed for RVR group

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Wrath of Valhalla needs a pac healer for our RVR group to fill the last spot. The group runs on sundays and wednesday on 20.00 CET to whenever we need to log. And the days in between there's usually 3-4-5 people on at the same time that you can run with.

You can PM, post here, or contact me on msn (almstedt1980@hotmail.com) if you are interested and/or have questions regarding this.

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Forgot to add,

In order to join the group, you will also have to join Wrath of Valhalla with that certain character. You can of course still have characters in other guild(s), but that one has to be in ours.

I think that's about it. And oh, there is no need to apply to this group Gimmly (like you did 2 weeks ago or so) as you are not welcome.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Would be nice if we could get this done ASAP, so anyone who wants to join you know what to do..

Can also contact me in game :) Just do /who Wrath and talk to Overbuffed if you don't contact Suedish on MSN/PM :)

/Driven.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Suedish said:
Forgot to add,

In order to join the group, you will also have to join Wrath of Valhalla with that certain character. You can of course still have characters in other guild(s), but that one has to be in ours.

I think that's about it. And oh, there is no need to apply to this group Gimmly (like you did 2 weeks ago or so) as you are not welcome.
lol Just like you spammed mine etc ? And I would never play a seer maybe a shammy but there the most boreing class to play ingame.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
GimmlyTheDorf said:
And I would never play a seer maybe a shammy but there the most boreing class to play ingame.

In PvE maybe but in RvR it's a totaly other side you see. I must say i got impressed when i tryed my Shaman out in RvR quite funny as well adn i only play Dmg class chr's :)

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
And I would never play a seer maybe a shammy but there the most boreing class to play ingame.
Healers are the most boring char of all times in pve, but I love playing it in rvr. Actually I'd wish I rolled one earlier, but cant win everytime :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
because playing warlock is soooooooooo much more fun gimmly? t.t

i dont think you have the required braincells to heal and interupt wihtin 2 secs of eachother - sorry.

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Just ignore Gimmly and dont spam this thread please, would be much appreciated. If noone gives a damn about his posts, it's no fun for him to keep ruining other people stuff.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
come on, his rvr gg thread got closed 8( and i had soo much spam to get off with!

can we vote for a reopen of gimmlys thread?

(also on topic - good lucking finding a suitable healer.

and overbuffed! ty for aoe buffs in DF today \o/)

Overdriven

Huntingtons said:
come on, his rvr gg thread got closed 8( and i had soo much spam to get off with!

can we vote for a reopen of gimmlys thread?

(also on topic - good lucking finding a suitable healer.

and overbuffed! ty for aoe buffs in DF today \o/)

Hehe, aye - was fun spamming there :) - No problem ^_^ Sorry I couldn't fully buff you :/ Was OOC at the time :/

Aye, still looking - no one know a guildless healer who's looking?

Thrung

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to join but if I leave guild Amphrax will have my head.. and I've grown kinda used to my head.. ><

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
But it would be worth it!

(Även om han kapar huvudet, så kan man väl inte ha ont i en protes? :clap: )

Thrung

Fledgling Freddie
Mega normally keeping me busy at those times tho.. if he's not too lazy to log on at all n keeping us all waiting.. grrrrr!

(har inte värst mycket nytta av huvudet ändå.. ><)

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Thrung said:
Mega normally keeping me busy at those times tho.. if he's not too lazy to log on at all n keeping us all waiting.. grrrrr!

(har inte värst mycket nytta av huvudet ändå.. ><)

sorry internet fucked up :< im running with dark sm in their group so you can play pac healer :p

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Huntingtons said:
because playing warlock is soooooooooo much more fun gimmly? t.t

i dont think you have the required braincells to heal and interupt wihtin 2 secs of eachother - sorry.
Na wl was pretty fun funer then a healer and Ive been playing a warrior for 3 years so I dont realy give a shit if ppl whine at me for playing op classes. What you play fotm bd ?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Na wl was pretty fun funer then a healer and Ive been playing a warrior for 3 years so I dont realy give a shit if ppl whine at me for playing op classes. What you play fotm bd ?

druid:confused:

Overdriven

GimmlyTheDorf said:

Pure and utter BS.

You were being PLd in Moderna when I was leveling my SB and that was about 1 3/4 years ago.

We're still looking for a healer, also: we might be looking for a RM or SM (Dark specced) - Same as before, drop Sue a line.
And don't give me the crap saying you wern't I've got 2-3 people who actually saw you in moderna at level 35-50.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Overdriven said:
Pure and utter BS.

You were being PLd in Moderna when I was leveling my SB and that was about 1 3/4 years ago.

We're still looking for a healer, also: we might be looking for a RM or SM (Dark specced) - Same as before, drop Sue a line.
And don't give me the crap saying you wern't I've got 2-3 people who actually saw you in moderna at level 35-50.
It was from lv42 and I then started a sm to finnish off my warrior as I couldnt be fucked to try and find crappy grps of slow PvE.S
So wtf dus that prove? I have classic screenys of my chars at WW camp in

gna etc I pre orderd the game and got it first day it was released Gimmly was first char I ever made so stfu. but I quit for a year and didnt like the game and went back to LoM then I come back and started properly had about 4 months off in total since now.

Have you got any classic and si screenys of your chars? I very much dowt it and I can even show you a pic of the orignal blue box befor it turned gold just to prove you are a dick splash that knows fuck all and talks shit.

Overdriven

GimmlyTheDorf said:
It was from lv42 and I then started a sm to finnish off my warrior as I couldnt be fucked to try and find crappy grps of slow PvE.S
So wtf dus that prove? I have classic screenys of my chars at WW camp in

gna etc I pre orderd the game and got it first day it was released Gimmly was first char I ever made so stfu. but I quit for a year and didnt like the game and went back to LoM then I come back and started properly had about 4 months off in total since now.

Have you got any classic and si screenys of your chars? I very much dowt it and I can even show you a pic of the orignal blue box befor it turned gold just to prove you are a dick splash that knows fuck all and talks shit.

Still, you got pld on your first char *Shrug* I can say I didn't so hah. And no :) I don't have any screenies of my first character but I've got proof I've been playing since SI because I was with Funkybunny for about 3-5 days in MALMO (I'm sure you know where that is eh?) where I went from 45-49 then left because people pissed me off :) I was with Funky when he dinged 50, he was with me when I dinged 50 - My guild can proove I've been playing since SI also :) And it was from 35. So heeh.
Unlike you, I leveled outside Aegir till about 10-12 then moved to the morvalt camp outside Aegir from level 12, grouped with 2 friends at level 8 in Nissies, moved to Vendo from 19 to 33ish - then hit DF till 37, varul till 40, DF till 42. Malmo till 49 - DF till 50 :) Several people can proove that I did it if they still play and read the forums.

I leveled the proper way, NO help, NO buffs, NO people giving me money - soloing and grouping to 50, getting my OWN cash, getting my OWN armour.#

Actually, Brite can proove it to you too. Since he was the first person to get me to malmo on his shammie.

I talk shit eh? I can pretty much gurantee I know more about you than DAoC And most probably life too.

Healer still needed.

Overdriven

Can't edit :)

Here you go:

GimmlyTheDorf said:
well go buy it again you have 31p in total on my tarts I spent about 13p buying arti + book.

You do know you can't get an artifact again after you've got it? Or I'm sure you just forgot :) You know, Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Give pac healer :/

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Overdriven said:
Still, you got pld on your first char *Shrug* I can say I didn't so hah. And no :) I don't have any screenies of my first character but I've got proof I've been playing since SI because I was with Funkybunny for about 3-5 days in MALMO (I'm sure you know where that is eh?) where I went from 45-49 then left because people pissed me off I was with Funky when he dinged 50, he was with me when I dinged 50 - My guild can proove I've been playing since SI also :) And it was from 35. So heeh.
Unlike you, I leveled outside Aegir till about 10-12 then moved to the morvalt camp outside Aegir from level 12, grouped with 2 friends at level 8 in Nissies, moved to Vendo from 19 to 33ish - then hit DF till 37, varul till 40, DF till 42. Malmo till 49 - DF till 50 Several people can proove that I did it if they still play and read the forums.

I leveled the proper way, NO help, NO buffs, NO people giving me money - soloing and grouping to 50, getting my OWN cash, getting my OWN armour.#

Actually, Brite can proove it to you too. Since he was the first person to get me to malmo on his shammie.

I talk shit eh? I can pretty much gurantee I know more about you than DAoC And most probably life too.

Healer still needed.
Oh no not si I lved in Vale Of Mularn know what that is dont you? with ppl on wood eaters and had like a fg in nisse at around lv11 And done shit loads of classic quests I know daoc classic lands like the back of my hand. when it first started if I rememberd right no1 hand df we didnt start geting df for bloody ages. Im not 100% sure though long time ago no one pled me either I lved my own sm and then got him in moder around 45+ and finnished my warrior off.

Overdriven said:
Can't edit

Here you go:

You do know you can't get an artifact again after you've got it? Or I'm sure you just forgot :) You know, Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Give pac healer :/
Yes you can you can do it all again and reactive it do some searchs on fh you moron.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Good lucking finding a Healur, WoV! More Mid guild groups can never be bad! ;)
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Spoken like the immature kid you are. If you had any skill and sense, you'd know that playing support in RvR, while certainly not for people who like to scroll back and ogle the big damage numbers in their logs, can be equally rewarding as being a damage dealer. But then again, your RvR experience is nil, so I would not listen to anything you said in this regard anyway.

And no, Gimmly. Sorry to break this to you. You can't reactivate artifacts.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Belomar said:
Good lucking finding a Healur, WoV! More Mid guild groups can never be bad! ;)Spoken like the immature kid you are. If you had any skill and sense, you'd know that playing support in RvR, while certainly not for people who like to scroll back and ogle the big damage numbers in their logs, can be equally rewarding as being a damage dealer. But then again, your RvR experience is nil, so I would not listen to anything you said in this regard anyway.

And no, Gimmly. Sorry to break this to you. You can't reactivate artifacts.
Yes ofc so rewarding healing my grp mates and odd mezz what a shite class you cant deffend your self or pve.

And yes you can.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Yes ofc so rewarding healing my grp mates and odd mezz what a shite class you cant deffend your self or pve.
geniuschair.jpg

Tell me, master RvRer, have you ever heard the expression that "good support wins the fight?" Where do you think the opted guild groups from all realms would be without their primary healers (druids/healers/clerics if this term is foreign to you)? Come to think of it, have you ever heard of the term "teamwork" at all?

Sorry to Suedish and WoV for polluting this thread, btw. ;)

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Belomar said:
geniuschair.jpg

Tell me, master RvRer, have you ever heard the expression that "good support wins the fight?" Where do you think the opted guild groups from all realms would be without their primary healers (druids/healers/clerics if this term is foreign to you)? Come to think of it, have you ever heard of the term "teamwork" at all?

Sorry to Suedish and WoV for polluting this thread, btw. ;)
I didnt say anything about healers etc in RvR and that is true I said I wouldnt want to play one there boreing as shit your just twizting what im saying now.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
"Twisting" what you are saying? Well, correct me if I am wrong, but it seems to me that you are calling one of the best support classes in the game (Healers) a "shite class"?

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Belomar said:
"Twisting" what you are saying? Well, correct me if I am wrong, but it seems to me that you are calling one of the best support classes in the game (Healers) a "shite class"?
Nope the game would be hard as fuck with out them near enuff inpossable im saying imo there a shit class to play i.e just boreing and if your not in a grp u cant do jack shit.

Funkybunny

Banned
overdriven! you got pl'ed! the easy way! i remember it like it was yesterday.. you sat in that freckn hill chatting with me for 3 days straight before you got a spot.. and then when you finally got a spot.. all you had to do was to pull... and make fun macros...

[Chatgroup](overdriven) <<<< stop fighting! i have the power to kill you all!!! inc %t >>>>

:D

Overdriven

Funkybunny said:
overdriven! you got pl'ed! the easy way! i remember it like it was yesterday.. you sat in that freckn hill chatting with me for 3 days straight before you got a spot.. and then when you finally got a spot.. all you had to do was to pull... and make fun macros...

[Chatgroup](overdriven) <<<< stop fighting! i have the power to kill you all!!! inc %t >>>>

:D

:( Aye... People were mean, not listening to me in Malmo :( I mean... I tried to solo the dragon to ffs :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom