Ownage - Middie Scammer in Albion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Hendrick

Bah, deleted it cause it's not worth bothering.

O

old.ShadowBlood

News Flash!

OK I THINK EVERYONE GETS THE MESSAGE NOW.. PLS DISCONTINUE THIS THREAD (although im sure we will get some more childish posts from ownage)

AS FOR SLEEPER HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG, THE ONLY REASON HE IS ASSOCIATED WITH OWNAGE IS BECAUSE OWNAGE SAYS SO.
THERES NO NEED TO TREAT HIM DIFFERENTLY TO ANYONE ELSE IF THE TOON (no matter who owns it) HAS BEEN PLAYED HONOURABLY.

better to give him the benefit of the doubt, im sure that Lakke
would relish over & create a situation where someone innocent would get abuse.

Happy Happy, Joy Joy :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

B

Brealanna

Waiting for Rightnow's response

The proof that Ownage is talking about has been with Rightnow since the theft of Gwaen's equipment, at this stage it is up to them as to if he gets his account banned.

Yes I have seen the proof, I was the one who sent the complaint to rightnow for her, what Ownage does not know is that there was a 3rd party watching when he stole her items, one that was watching over her shoulder. I am her real life HUSBAND, we have the screen shots of all what has happened and it is those that have been sent to Rightnow.....

Ownage u may be laughing now, but I think u might be in for a shock... because if GOA do not bann u, I will post those screen shots here, that is all the proof this realm needs to shun u for good, your true nature will always surface and u may ripp some more peeps off under other alts, but u will always end up alone.

I make this sugestion to all Albs, make sure who u deal with when transfering items/gold to alts, this can happen all to easily, keep it in guild for a start, or even get the guild leader to nominate certain members as traders. If some one asks u to do a trust test like i'll give u my stuff and u give it back then u give me all your stuff and then i will give it back, DON'T, this is how it all started.

I hope this gets my point across.

Brealanna, Warden of 32 seasons ont eh Excal server.

O

old.stroke

My 2c to all this is..
Why did Ironic ask a total stranger to transfer his belongings to an alt? If he is in a large guild it can't be difficult to find a guildmate, or someone in another close guild to do it.
I would rather wait and let someone i trust keep the stuff for me than ask any fool that passes by.
Well, i guess he learned his lesson atleast. :m00:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread