Ownage - Middie Scammer in Albion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.dino

I have proof if u want it, and can even obtain more (including screen-grabs and chat-logs.
:clap:

O

old.Okies Kayy

Why do people need to go to the extremes of stealing in a game.I and many others give away loads of items to players who can use them,all he has done has ruined any chance of enjoying the game unless this is how he gets his kicks.

O

old.LaKKe

Dino

send them to me then
i want to see these aledged Proof Pics
my icq is 38862426

O

old.LaKKe

and Seb

ok look on as much as u want
since i dont even play on midgard u will have trouble finding one
over and out/Ownage

O

old.Baritone

Your actions and words on both the game and this forum speak for themselves Ownage, Soon everyone in the realm will know of your name, Word is already spreading of your antics.
Like most games of this type, You get out of it what you put in, All i can see you getting soon as you ask for a group is a big fat:upyours:

S

SlipperyNutz

Re: and Seb

Originally posted by LaKKe
ok look on as much as u want
since i dont even play on midgard u will have trouble finding one
over and out/Ownage

Er..... hate to burst your bubble Ownage mate but you DID tell me you had a character on Midguard and that I should do one there to as Midguard was fun and it would be a laugh for us both.

I shall refrain from commenting any further. :upyours:

Peregrine - Minstrel and General in The Black Guild (now in Dirtbag Free Variety) :cool: :p :clap:

A

Aculus

Re: lol

that a lvl 40 is wearing chain is hardly proof,that is her own foult not mine?

Actually it is your fault , as we all had to give her piece meal armour so she could continue to play that char . We also had to hunt for new armour for her . Before this happened she had a full suit of plate armour on , as anyone who has hunted with Gwaen will tell you , then after this she was running round in chain.

O

old.LaKKe

lol

what are u,stupid?
that she is weariing chain hardly proofs anything.
if i start wearing leather all of a sudden on my paladin and says Aculus stole my chain armor everyone would believe it

O

old.dwyte

err no they would prolly laugh at you for acting like a tool...

oh wait they are already are... crack on mate doing a bang up job... think you should go eat worms :p

O

old.What Wobbler

Further Misdoings

I'm afraid Ownage does appear to be a bad sort.

Irrelevant of what Ownage claims here, on 2nd May, he also ripped off Ironic, one of the TDS Guild Members . Ironic has been with our guild since its inception at least 3 months ago and has never given reason for us to doubt his word or his honor.

Same kind of scam, Ironic asked him to help transfer stuff to his Alt, Ownage then did a runner with money and a cloak.

I hope this behaviour does not increase as it reminds me of the bad old days of "Legend of Mir" which seemed populated by young bored arseholes.

I expect he thinks hes being wild and crazy and doing mad things that people dont expect or gets him some attention. Sorry mate, seen it all before nothing new here, just a pain in the arse.

O

old.ShadowBlood

and who is ironic?i have no char called LaKKe on prydwen its just a chat name couse Ownage was taken.
i do have a new char lvl 24 paladin and he is a member of a really good guild so plz be quiet.

Just so that all lvl 24 Paladins out there dont get ridicule, hes more that likely talking bullshit ;) :

Funny how the only 2 people that have been recognised in Albion for scamming are called Ownage & Lakke... what do you think the chances of you accidently choosing the other scammers name on these boards are? Stupid kids with even more stupid lies. If your gonna try to defend yourself cant you do it without making yourself look like a complete fool?

:sleeping:

S

SlipperyNutz

For everyone information, he has a Paladin called "Sleeper".

Sorry Ownage, I am prepared to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but you remind me too much of the arseholes that populate Asherons Call.

O

old.Baritone

Thankyou Feedmebeer:) Now i have another name to add to my shit list, Lakke ownage and now Sleeper:D

O

old.LaKKe

yea

believe what u want ppl but i have a lvl 24 paladin currently trying to leech in barrows,not many ppl want to invite me tho ;D
still i didnt steal gwaens armor,now post those screens PLZ
i still know there cant be any screens since i didnt do anything wrong,
just post them for gods sake

O

old.LaKKe

and

and concerning sleeper its my irl friend and my neighbour,i believe u jsut ruined the game for him old friend since ppl believe all these posts but its not my problem its hes.i would also liek to add that if u ppl think i still play on ownage running around trying to get partys ur wrong.
only thing i use him for is taking a horse to lyonesse,
pulling as many monsters i can near a party,then i die and succesfully wipe out a whole lvl 30+ party,now THAT is fun
PKPKPPKPKPKPKPKPKPPKPKPKPKP

F

Fightersuntzu

. . .and who is ironic?i have no char called LaKKe on prydwen its just a chat name couse Ownage was taken. . . .
Ownage DotCom has been offered to join many guild. . .but its not worth to join them since i get kicked as soon as gwaen whispers her lies to soemone in the guild,the only 2 persons that know what is going on seems to be me and gwaen and i wont explain myself to a charge im not quilty of,thats it

A)Ironic is a guildmate, and i have NO reason to believe he's lying and i trust his word. You on the other hand have everything to gain by lying.

B)The coincidence between your "chat name" and the name of someone who has stolen armor is very strange, and yet you deny that it was you?

C) I have no reason to distrust Gwaen either. What gain is there from Gwaen lying? None. You, again, have everything to gain.

D)If you get kicked from a guild for being an ass, TOO BAD. Dont be such a coward and reap what you sowed.

E)You ask for proof. I cannot grant you this for i have none; but the evidence strongly points toward you. But, you will not answer to the charges? This is the greatest evidence of all, for you seek to discredit the claim of many honest people while offering no alternative theory.

The court(of public opinion) decrees you guilty as charged, and any punishment you or your alts face is of your own doing.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

T

[TNN]Aardvark

I'd like him to name this lvl 38 cleric who supposedly sold him this stuff too ;)

O

old.LaKKe

hes name

something with Balak,a lvl 38 cleric from <The Legacy> sold me all hes armor parts and weapons/shields

O

old.LaKKe

lol

kicked out of a guild for being an ass?
i got kicked out of The black spawn ONLY and thats becouse someone(gwaen) sent a msg to them and they didnt want other guilds to dislike them,i however dont believe any of them thinks in an ass?
maybee Pere now becouse i have argued on this forum alot....
and FIGHTERSUNTZU,u seem to be a smart dude but proof and evidence is the same thing
u say there is no proof but the eviidence is strongly pointing towards me,thats kinda funny m8 ;D
if i wasnt clear in that matter eaarlier i want to see both proof(and evidence ;D)
peeZ/ownage

K

Keri

Re: and

only thing i use him for is taking a horse to lyonesse,
pulling as many monsters i can near a party,then i die and succesfully wipe out a whole lvl 30+ party,now THAT is fun
PKPKPPKPKPKPKPKPKPPKPKPKPKP

Well, I think you just shot yourself in the foot. You openly state that you harass other players by doing this, interfering with their gameplay, and you are in direct contravention of the CoC. I hope someone reports this through RightNow. If he brags about doing this, he should be banned.

O

old.LaKKe

lol

sorry good friend but PK:ing ppl and stealing is not quite the same thing,yes i am a pk and admit this,there is at least 100 pks out there and its nothing that breaks againt the rules with trying to kill monsters and failing...

O

old.ShadowBlood

!

Yes but continual player harrasement will and should get your account barred!
Someone send right now the link to this post pls ;)

O

old.[BC]Revz

Training people isn't PKing you idiot. I doubt you could PK someone if you tried :rolleyes:

O

old.Hendrick

Ah, so it's a nice thing to set a mob on a party so they face certain death?

O

old.Aethelstan

This is a very serious allegation to lay against Sleeper. A character called Sleeper joined our guild last week. Although he seems young, he has been no trouble at all, and even tried roleplaying a couple of days ago when we had our gathering in the pub.

If Sleeper is an alt of the Ownage person, or Lakke, who posts here, then he will be removed from our Guild, as we do not want to be even remotely associated with such antics. However, because Sleeper has behaved impeccably in the Templars so far, he has the benefit of the doubt until proof can be shown here that Sleeper is in fact either Ownage or Lakke.

If proof cannot be provided of this link, then can I please ask people not to name characters without such proof, as it can be incredibly - and unfairly - damaging not just for that character but for his/her guild.

O

old.LaKKe

haha

Revz thats why i wiped out a party of like 6 ppl some days ago?
if its anything i know how to do its PK
for those that played d2 hardcore should know bout a guy called Spook,thats me,im one of the most known players in d2 Hardcore so PK used to be my life
i didnt realize tho that i could PK in daoc until i found this suicide trick i now use ;D
ooh,thats right Sleeper is in that guild full of morons that think they live in the medeival times,that is for 14 years old athelstan
and hes friends,i shall go hunt ppl in lyonesse now,BYE

F

Fightersuntzu

kicked out of a guild for being an ass?
i got kicked out of The black spawn ONLY and thats becouse someone(gwaen) sent a msg to them and they didnt want other guilds to dislike them,i however dont believe any of them thinks in an ass?
maybee Pere now becouse i have argued on this forum alot....
and FIGHTERSUNTZU,u seem to be a smart dude but proof and evidence is the same thing
u say there is no proof but the eviidence is strongly pointing towards me,thats kinda funny m8 ;D
if i wasnt clear in that matter eaarlier i want to see both proof(and evidence ;D)
peeZ/ownage

I cannot speak for them, but Gwaen has no reason to get you kicked out of their guild unless you had done something wrong; hence, for stealing other's items(ie, being an ass) you were kicked out of a guild, even with Gwaen's intervention.

There doesnt seem to be much in the way of solid proof, of screenshots and the like. However, my trust in my guildmates is unfathomable and i wouldnt never distrust Ironic(again, no reason to lie, its not as if you're gonna pay him back.).

Proof and evidence are different. You use evidence to prove that (someone) did something; most of this (albeit) evidence points to you as guilty. Ironic reports you stole something; i trust him. Several others have reported similar events by the same character(you) and yet you still deny that you did anything. So, either you are a saint and we're all evil folks for accusing you or you stole their armor like a common bandit and the folks i trust are correct.

O

old.dwyte

this is starting to get very out of hand folks, names are being mentioned now that we cannot be possitive are him or not.

so to prevent this turning into a witch hunt (bitch hunt in his case) i suggest we all ignore him, and be very carefull with our loot.

it seems nothing more can be done under these kinds of situations.

O

old.LaKKe

LOL

well u use Proof to Prove something to u fOOL
argh,fuck it,fuck you all im going undercover once more
the char named Ownage shall not be seen anymore,i shall play up a new char and start to serious pk ppl

O

old.LaKKe

how

how do i delete my account here?
my email and stuff are on it and no need to give everyone those i believe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread