Over Reproducing Cockroaches

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I have never made a whine about mid or hib zerging and in fact never really got upset about it until the last few weeks.
What the hell is wrong with Hibs? As of lately the only thing they know how to do is sit at amg in odins and camp it with 4, 5 and sometimes 6 fg's.
Is this honestly necessary? You are sitting there, over zerging over killing and no one in there right mind has a chance at anything unless Alb brings in the same amount to get rid of you. You guys are reproducing like cockroaches and attaching yourself to amg like your a parasite.

I sit there waiting for amg to clear a bit to move though as I know I cant fight .. 3 hours later you are still camping.
This is everyday the last 3 weeks. IMHO you need to go back to emain and zerg there... or wait.. how about this idea, how about NOT zerging with 5 fg's... oh wait that's not possible.

Its pathetic that I spend the time that I have to play the game waiting for the zergs to move so I can at least move past to go off alone and have a shot.

/end whine whine whine

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
maybe they were fed up of getting run over by 10+ fg warders at amg emain?

Spellsinger

Fledgling Freddie
As Seeaira's partner in crime, we have spent to many hours sitting down more or less at AMG, waiting for a moment to go through. Sometimes we have been forced to wait till my beloved SoS was up to have a chance to get through.

I am seriously starting to wonder wether or not Hib has grown to be the realm with most people/chars on it, since I seem to always see the whole of Hibernia waiting at AMG in Odins.

I mean, I can understand the sizes that are at AMG if it was a RR, but I am sorry to say that, our ATK, doesnt hold any str relics or some uber pow relic for you to take. The sad thing is, you Hibs would probably have a chance to take the relic if it had been in ATK, just totally zerging it, swarming over the walls.

Try splitting up and roaming around atleast.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Its counter productive really, people will just come out of atk, get warned of the pathetic zerg and go port back home or jump of the walls for a quick way back and go to emain instead, result is the rediculous zerg gets nothing to fight but the odd drips and drabs that come out regardless which I doubt is worth the effort really.

The to be honest I do not care that much though, hibs can plant there mushrooms all night there, it gives me an excuse to hunt HW instead.

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Not seen it so can't comment :p

But I agree, there is a difference between a roaming kinda zerg and actually camping a chokepoint with a stationery zerg for hours at a time.

One can be avoided, the other simply cannot :)

Treon

Fledgling Freddie
aye agree with u, and its mostly the low RR hibs that does it. Why dont u hibs take your little pretty zerg and fight the albzerg in emain instead of ruin the RvR in odins..... ive have never seen the point with killing 1fg with 4fg but i guess some ppl think its fun, feel sad for em though. :twak:

http://medlem.spray.se/jannaholmqvist/Daoc/hibzerg1.jpg
http://medlem.spray.se/jannaholmqvist/Daoc/hibzerg2.jpg
http://medlem.spray.se/jannaholmqvist/Daoc/hibzerg3.jpg

From tonight in odins and this zerg was camping amg for like 2 hours, sooo sad.

trade

Fledgling Freddie
wee give more of the hippy warder zerg at amg !

it's a real plesure to kill 3fg+ hippys with our rvr grp such fanmage!

btw stupid mushroom noobs at amg is 1 thing but 2 fg+ hippy stealthers at hmg is teh sucky thing, the hippy zerg is esy to dispose of but the DAMNED stealther adds kill u !

ps. same goes for stupid alb zerg at hmg

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
y, that brehon zerg in odin's grows day by day
take a keep or smth
why stay in one place?
i cant even move on spd5 anymore, prefer sprint, and you stay at one point
lolz, how boring could it be?

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Originally Posted by Raven
maybe they were fed up of getting run over by 10+ fg warders at amg emain?

Well since Albs kinda HAVE to go thru amg emain to actually get INTO emain, is it really that suprising to find *rasp* albs there???!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
lol, here we go again

Why do those people zerg so much? Because they can.

Is insulting them going help? No.

Is your whine going to help? No.

Do I want to be associated with those people? No.

Nobody can do shit against mg campers, and they're in all 3 realms, if you don't like it don't fucking go there. It aint that hard. If it's impossible to play anywhere, don't play. Whining isn't going to help a single bit...

I would like to see the hib odin zerg and alb emain zerg fuck off too, but it's impossible, sure I whine too but I realise it aint the solution :D

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Nobody can do shit against mg campers, and they're in all 3 realms, if you don't like it don't fucking go there. It aint that hard.

Now here is a well thought out educated answer.. If I don't like it don't go there...
Do I dare point out the obvious, ahem.. I cant go anywhere else if I cant get through amg. :: Shock::

The point im making is, I don't care if people want to zerg.. no big deal. But why camp a choke spot? So that no one can make it into the realm. Its pathetic its useless.

And isn't this a forum to voice our opinion? So by saying "ooo gee here we go again QQ" doesn't actually help.. its the negative comments that make threads like this into verbal wars. How about if you don't have something constructive or helpful to say, don't post. We didn't need you to point of that this is another whine, its self explanatory.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
simple tip nowadays is if u want fg v fg rvr stay away from odin's. Atleast in emain hibs/mids can stay away from the massive zerg at amg, but in odin's albs have no choice but to go through amg where the brehon noobs are camping. Emain was very good tonight, was lots of fg v fg rvr, except ofc BC/RG cg4tehwin and little in the way of zergs (maybe because gol was in snowdonia most on night) but it was a good rvr day anyway.

P.S nice CG BOB/NO :m00:

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
Emain was very good tonight, was lots of fg v fg rvr, except ofc BC/RG cg4tehwin and little in the way of zergs (maybe because gol was in snowdonia most on night) but it was a good rvr day anyway.

lol
:worthy: :worthy:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Seeaira_Tempest said:
Now here is a well thought out educated answer.. If I don't like it don't go there...
Do I dare point out the obvious, ahem.. I cant go anywhere else if I cant get through amg. :: Shock::

then log off

The point im making is, I don't care if people want to zerg.. no big deal. But why camp a choke spot? So that no one can make it into the realm. Its pathetic its useless.

I agree it is, whining doesn't help tho.

And isn't this a forum to voice our opinion? So by saying "ooo gee here we go again QQ" doesn't actually help..

Oh, and your whine does help? It's my opinion also, or do you have more rights than me all of a sudden?

How about if you don't have something constructive or helpful to say, don't post.

Oh, you can, but I can't? Not fair :(

If you're going to make a post like that you can expect whines, so stop crying and let me voice my opinion of your useless whine, just like you voice your opinion about the zerging hibs.

Don't get me wrong I do agree that zerging = bad, especially using a cg (albs) or camping milegates (hibs) but I think you missed my point about these threads being completely useless.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Seeaira_Tempest said:

i think VF meant go to a different frontier, because there are like 3 frontiers out there :: Shock :: :p. But it would be a good thread, if it would help. However these threads never stopped people from camping mgs/tks, so I really doubt it will happen just because you made the thread (well it might, but I doubt it :p).
As said just change frontier when the hibs/mids are zerging again (saying mids/hibs here, cause seeaira is an alb). What might help is maybe talking to them directly and show them they can get more fun+rps by playing differently (wouldnt know how to really do this other than joining their realm (as they dont tend to read bw) ow and starting off hostile means they wont listen for sure ;)).

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
simple tip nowadays is if u want fg v fg rvr stay away from odin's. Atleast in emain hibs/mids can stay away from the massive zerg at amg, but in odin's albs have no choice but to go through amg where the brehon noobs are camping. Emain was very good tonight, was lots of fg v fg rvr, except ofc BC/RG cg4tehwin and little in the way of zergs (maybe because gol was in snowdonia most on night) but it was a good rvr day anyway.

Never got a decent fg vs fg fight today :/ But we owned the 2 fg's of gol, flawless afaik. That made everything ok :D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Fluid said:

Pretty Moo Cow :p

We only form a Cg when the lame arsed Warderesque je je Elwiztardo Nas nas as skilled as the twats zerging Emain etc (insert same old whinge here) camp the AMG (every night now)

As for the easily cleared our 2FG didnt do so well i think you'll find :m00:

And where else is there to go?
Emain (hi Warders...thanks for the help NOT :touch: )
Hadrians (Tumbleweed rolls past)

Kindly go take a keep or FO to Emain and help take on the Albs.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Don't get me wrong I do agree that zerging = bad, especially using a cg (albs) or camping milegates (hibs) but I think you missed my point about these threads being completely useless.

Didnt you used to whine about people not soloing constantly? Before that funny stealthzerg screenshot of u.... So if there was no point, why did you bother when u didnt even truely believe what you were saying?

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Never got a decent fg vs fg fight today :/ But we owned the 2 fg's of gol, flawless afaik. That made everything ok :D

you rock!!! :eek:

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i wonder why the odins hib zerg dont go figth the alb amg zerg in emain ?

i sure both part would have way more fun ....

or .. visa versa .. why the alb zerg at amg (small groups,soloer's,cleric/sorc less groups etc etc) dont go figth the odin hi zerg ?...

allthough i think it would be better if emain stayed the zergy spot and odins as the fg figth spot ...

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Bishibosh said:
Didnt you used to whine about people not soloing constantly? Before that funny stealthzerg screenshot of u.... So if there was no point, why did you bother when u didnt even truely believe what you were saying?

So what you're saying is that you have a screenshot, that completely reveals any possible context in which there could've been multiple NS:es at a common spot for any reason beyond stealthzerging, and dismissing all of these? Funny, my SS:s only come in 2D :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
stubbe said:
So what you're saying is that you have a screenshot, that completely reveals any possible context in which there could've been multiple NS:es at a common spot for any reason beyond stealthzerging, and dismissing all of these? Funny, my SS:s only come in 2D :(

Heh :p

Anyway the main thing is Zerg v Zerg = epic battle = fun

Zerg v Fg = frustrating and insanely dull

Camping MG with zerg for 2 hours = i get no fights other than to be insta ganked by a load of consantoirs in the zone i enjoy the most= realy no fun at all.

Its hard enough getting Rps as an alb wihtout having this kind of Bullshit goign on thanks.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Treon said:
From tonight in odins and this zerg was camping amg for like 2 hours, sooo sad.
Actually it was fun and chaotic. We never even got to rest cos it was albs coming through milegate and a constant flow of mids from every other direction. Was fun.
And why camp a milegate in Odins? Is there action anywhere else?
In Emain it's different, groups are roaming all over there but at Odins it's either HMG of AMG, so take a pick.

Treon

Fledgling Freddie
what i meant is that, wouldnt it be funnier if u hadnt been that bigzerg cuz imo zerg vs 1fg ant really fun, even if they come in constant waves, but hey thats just me, doesnt mean u have to be like that though.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:

'no choice but to go through amg where the brehon noobs are camping'

Yes what a friend of other hibs you are, did this attitude come before or
after you made tiarna ?

vintervargen

Banned
ok

y = 5x.

where y is the number of albions present at amg emain, and x the number of hibernians present at amg odins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom