Our very own DoD server

S

Summo

Right. I'm going to sort out a BarryBookable so that we can all have a game of DoD. Remember you don't need to be a subscriber to play on a BarryBookable. It'll be password protected so only us lot and those we invite can play. 'Up yours' stinking public!

Before I pick one we need to agree on a date and time. Bookings are clear throughout the week and next weekend (for now) so I shall start the ball rolling and suggest a date. Bear in mind I have very little idea about when you lot are available to play so chuck dates and times at me, and ones you specifically can't do (for example, I can't do Thursday evening, see?) I'll edit this post so that it always reflects up-to-date information.

Currently the DoD game will be held on:

Date: Friday 23rd, between 8pm and 9pm
Server: 213.221.176.39:27016
[BarryBookable Half-Life (02) - bbserver07.barrysworld.com:27016]
Name: Summo's Forum Kickabout
Password: fargate

Go! Go! Go!

If you don't have DoD you can get the latest version (3.1) from the mirrors on the official site or the BarrysWorld FTP.

F

Furr

hmm friday ,

*pulls out diary*
ill have my people call your people and well see how it goes.

K

KungFoo{KEA}

I could actually sense Throddy getting excited over this thread in a very sexual manner :D

J

jis

please try to keep calm dad...ill just get ure perscription...

W

Wilier

Fooking wahheeyyyy.

Im Mornings all next weekend, so 7 till 9 would be OK, assuming Mrs Will has no, erm... other plans.

;)

W

Wilier

Originally posted by Super_Gray[SG]
Yeah.. so we'll see you on Friday then Wilier ;)

Well, actually on second thoughts, perhaps a bit later would be better, say 9 til 11. Makes it easier for me to get on if the girls are all in bed first. (thats Mrs Wil included)

S

Summo

But if it's later then it eats into pub time. :(

How about 8pm till 10pm? A happy medium for Wil and Throd. :)

S

S-Gray

heh that was a Great Game :D

Prob best i played on that Map, plus i got one Kill with Knife (Glad i aint lost my CS Knife SKill ;))

Plus got 2 with one Nade

Plus i got use to storming their Base and Cap'pin the Flags heh Rah! :D

W

Wilier

Originally posted by Summo
But if it's later then it eats into pub time. :(

How about 8pm till 10pm? A happy medium for Wil and Throd. :)

okeys, that'll do for me.

S

Summo

Originally posted by Super_Gray[SG]
heh that was a Great Game :D

Prob best i played on that Map, plus i got one Kill with Knife (Glad i aint lost my CS Knife SKill ;))

Plus got 2 with one Nade

Plus i got use to storming their Base and Cap'pin the Flags heh Rah! :D
Aye. Good fun. :D We thoroughly 0wnz0rized them. :) With a nice bit of team-killing and a singing Frenchman thrown in.

S

S-Gray

rofl them Nade TKs where funny, i even forgot i threw it when you walked onto it :D

S

Summo

Good stuff. Keep it coming ladies. We want a good turn out for this. :) Don't make me come over there...

W

Wilier

How many ppl are allowed on the server?

Do you want me to get some other Zimmers?

L

legendario

I would like to come along but I would just end up exposing myself as the n00b I am.

I have apparently only played the worst maps DoD has to offer :(

*tries again*

I have to get over the fact that my arm looks like an iguana or something, its very off putting :).....makes ya lob yer nades all funny :)

L

legendario

*the last person to get picked at physical education*

Thats me @ DoD :D

W

Wilier

Originally posted by legendario
*the last person to get picked at physical education*

Thats me @ DoD :D

I havnt actually played DoD since Beta 2, so I could be in for a shock.:(

S

Summo

Don't worry, peeps! It's only us lot. No problem if you've never even played DoD before. We'll have the war equivalent of a kick-about. If you're interested I'd be happy to show people around the maps.

legendario - Polish that barrel and get in line! You must be there.

Ultimate - Dear God, man you're always welcome. :) I expect to see you there, too.

I'll find out what the situation is regarding map choices and team limits and I'll post a list of suggested maps if we can do it.

M

Moving Target

I'll come, to show off my m4d l3370rz skillz.

On para_kraftstoff of course ;)

S

Summo

Dammit! Could only get one hour, 8-9 and that's the evening full for HL bookables on Friday evening. :/

I've left the map rotation as it stands as I reckon even the crapper maps will be fun with us all playing. We can always skip them if we want to anyway. :)

I'll reveal the password nearer the time. ;)

W

Wilier

Originally posted by Summo
Dammit! Could only get one hour, 8-9 and that's the evening full for HL bookables on Friday evening. :/

I've left the map rotation as it stands as I reckon even the crapper maps will be fun with us all playing. We can always skip them if we want to anyway. :)

I'll reveal the password nearer the time. ;)

Boooo, I'll try to get in, but Im not promising anything. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom