Ouch, my bl4dd3r !

T

Testin da Cable

it means you have a small willy wij. sorry.

N

nath

Sidestepping the obvious chance for mirth making... perhaps you're eating less salt than normal, if you're even slightly podgy, it could be retained water. Cutting out salt can make you piss it off..

P

Pro]v[etheus

Looking on the brighter side, it could mean you have a kidney infection.

W

Wij

I am so far from podgy :( I've been losing weight :(

It's really annoying me now :(

O

old.?

It could be prostrate cancer, I'd get it checked out.

S

Sawtooth

More likely to be an infection. I take it you mean you want to piss but you cant?

W

Wij

A bit better now. Still need to go once an hour or so :/

T

Trebz

I had this problem a while back, went to see a consultant, turns out it was a problem between my brain and my bladder, signals getting mixed up etc. Basically worrying about what was wrong was causing the symptoms, once I knew that the problem pretty much went away.

I'd suggest you go get it checked out though, its also a symptom of prostate cancer, better safe than sorry. You'll get all the fun of the consultant shoving his finger up yer arse :-(

T

Trebz

Oh, drinking too much caffiene/fizzy drinks can cause it too as they are full of stimulants.

F

FatBusinessman

Originally posted by Trebz
You'll get all the fun of the consultant shoving his finger up yer arse :-(

Well, Wij must be used to that by now :)

W

wolfeeh

heh

diabetes, prostate and testicular cancer are the big three to be worried about - worth getting it checked out for that alone...

but also i get the impression you might be drinking lots of caffeine / alcohol.... both are diuretics... which means you urinate out more than you drink in (don't ask me how)...

N

nath

Not sure, but like I said: could be the retained water in the body innit.

And if you've lost lots of weight recently, perhaps that's why you're pissing lots, wij. Or did you lose weight *then* start pissing?

F

Furr

If you got problem down there, the best advice is to go see the doctor.

Y

~YuckFou~

If it is stingy you probs have a urine infection. Caused by dipping your wick in dirty things :)

W

Wij

Originally posted by ~YuckFou~
If it is stingy you probs have a urine infection. Caused by dipping your wick in dirty things :)

But.. I haven't :(

T

Testin da Cable

then it can't be an infection. simple no? you prolly have a mild case of scrot-acne or summat. live it cool and wait for the doc to tell you what's about.

L

Lester

Hello Doctor

Hello Wij. Can you take your clothes off please.

Yeh. Sure. Where shall I put 'em?

Over there next to mine. Muhuhhahaha.

Owww Doctor could you take your ring off when you do that?

That's not my ring, Wij, It's my watch.

And Wij, when he's feeling "up there" look at your shoulders. If you can see both his hands on 'em, worry.

;)

O

old.milou

Infection in the bladder (cystitis) usually causes pain when you pass urine, and you pass urine frequently. You may also have pain in your lower abdomen, blood in your urine, and a fever (high temperature).

Infection in the kidneys may cause pain in a loin (side of the abdomen over your kidney), feeling sick, vomiting, diarrhoea, and feeling generally unwell.

source

I

icemaiden

it's probably fluid retention - if it was an infection you'd know all about it. could be something more serious but without any other symptoms i doubt it.
yet more proof for my theory that men are completely full of piss :D

N

nath

Well he's obviously not retaining fluids because he keeps pissing. If that is fluid retention... it's a funny way of doing it.

F

FatBusinessman

Yeah, that wouldn't be a very nice Valentine's Day present...

K

*Kornholio*

hehe, get diagnosed with V.D on valentines day :clap:

D

danger

it *COULD* be diabetese.... now the simple test for that is to taste a small sample of your urine... if it tastes sweet... you got db dude....

W

Wij

Originally posted by ^Danger
it *COULD* be diabetese.... now the simple test for that is to taste a small sample of your urine... if it tastes sweet... you got db dude....

:eek7:

:eek6:

:eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread