| oT |

O

old.Dillinja

Lol. I feel uber being like the only one in the 'clan' with broadband. :)

*gloats*

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Lol. I feel uber being like the only one in the 'clan' with broadband. :)

*gloats*
Time to stop feeling uber then. I have broadband. :p Only problem is I have the shittest comp ever.

O

old.Dillinja

Sux tbh :\. I have 2.4 ghz comp getting new graphics card delivered soon too so my comp still wtfpwns. :p

RAM needs upgrading though.

C

Coim-

Sux tbh :\. I have 2.4 ghz comp getting new graphics card delivered soon too so my comp still wtfpwns. :p

RAM needs upgrading though.
I'm getting a new comp in about 2 weeks. Ordered it about a week ago. :D Not that good, but a lot better than this shit. 2.66ghz for teh winz0r! :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Mine is...2.5!!! ~cough~ Barton ~cough~

Still...21" monitor!! :D

Gonna upgrade my old computer as well so I can ... umm, use it. Fried the motherboard, doncha know. :/

C

Coim-

Think I'm gonna format this comp and just use it for browsing / music etc. It's all it's good for. :eek7:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

FTP server 4 teh win!! :D

...and buffbot, of course! ;)

Might use it as a webserver as well. Not sure if BT will allow me to though.

O

old.Dillinja

I have a LAN setup between this computer and my old 1.8ghz piece of junk in the corner, other one can be used for browsing internet etc. Was also fun for a while using it to play BF1942 and CS 1v1 with mates.

C

Coim-

I have a LAN setup between this computer and my old 1.8ghz piece of junk in the corner, other one can be used for browsing internet etc. Was also fun for a while using it to play BF1942 and CS 1v1 with mates.
Me and my bro thinking of doing that. My parents keep getting pissed off at me and him arguing about who's turn it is on the comp, so think we'll just get 2 comp's. :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Holy cow!! I just realised!! I am SOOO bored!! :-o

Can you believe it? Me!! BORED!! Who would have thought such a thing could happen?!

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
Holy cow!! I just realised!! I am SOOO bored!! :-o

Can you believe it? Me!! BORED!! Who would have thought such a thing could happen?!

And you think we ain't? Why else would we be talking about LANs and the processor speeds of our old computers?

C

Coim-

And you think we ain't? Why else would we be talking about LANs and the processor speeds of our old computers?
Eek, I better not mention the processor speed of this...:eek:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

15 mins and then I will go and watch Buffy and dream of a better world than this one where demons and vampires prowl the earth and I can raise up the dead to do my evil bidding.

...unlike the lazy living people who demand payment to do my evil bidding. :eek:

O

old.Dillinja

Hoho. Buffy sux tbh. Can't stand American TV shows. :\

Especially ones with demons, vampires etc. with shit make-up prancing around everywhere getting beaten up by a little girl about half the size of them. :rolleyes:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Repeats.

And don't mock Buffeh!!! DOOOON'T!!

O

old.Dillinja

Is Simpsons on today? That might relieve my boredom for 20 minutes.

O

old.Dillinja

Oh no. That program with the evil red-haired old woman is on again. I really think it's time they put that crap to rest.

C

Coim-

Oh no. That program with the evil red-haired old woman is on again. I really think it's time they put that crap to rest.
I really hate that program. Even Neighbours is better ( :rolleyes: ).

O

old.Dillinja

The thought of watching repeats of Buffy over and over again is revolting.

F

FoXeH

Originally posted by Coim-
Afternoon. Or is it evening?

Don't know, don't care.
All i know if i slept in and missed college again :(

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Have fun guys. I'm gonna make a cup of tea and watch Buffy. :D

Users who are viewing this thread