| oT |

O

old.Dillinja

You playing CS again tomorrow? Or not?

Dunno if I will. Probably will tbh.

E

Ekydus

Yeah, I'm doing the same thing tomorrow. :)
Will be on my crappy 56k all night though.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Dunno...might do. It was good fun tonight (even though I totally sucked giant sized donkey balls). I have a feeling that I need to be doing something tomorrow night but I can't remember what. :/

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I think we should play TFC tomorrow!! :D

D

dimerian

I bet all of ye just went to camp some corner and chat :p

S

Sibanac

cant you girls play a mans game like Unreal or quake insteqd of that 15y/o piece of drag

L

leoric

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
I think we should play TFC tomorrow!! :D

Def solly reporting for duty Sir! Or Def Demo on 2fort :)

D

del_eneste

Dunno...might do. It was good fun tonight (even though I totally sucked giant sized donkey balls). I have a feeling that I need to be doing something tomorrow night but I can't remember what. :/
lol.. you was good with the tmp sissy! :D

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Sibanac
cant you girls play a mans game like Unreal or quake insteqd of that 15y/o piece of drag

T_T take that back cs ownz j00

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Sibanac
Unreal is good.. not the same for quake tho

O

old.Dillinja

I like the one where my ratio is 10-4. :)

Givf new IP btw.

D

del_eneste

We should be doing oT again tonight at maybe about 7.. Eky will find a server and post here :p

O

old.Dillinja

What the hell is steam?

And what does it do? I just recently downloaded the 1.5 version of CS don't really feel like downloading another 350+ MB? file right now or even a 750+ meg one?

Convince me Conch. :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I'd probably only download it if it gave me a lifetime supply of free beer. You'll have to do a lot of convincing. Get to it, boy!!

O

old.Dillinja

Downloading the whole steam client (724 megs) now. Yes, I am crazy. Crazy and bored.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Downloading the whole steam client (724 megs) now. Yes, I am crazy. Crazy and bored.

:-o

Pfft...fuck that! :D

O

old.Dillinja

Aborting the download. Can't be bothered to DL such a big file unless the rest of Da oT Cru is doing it too. We won't be able to play on same servers etc. otherwise.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

724mb is a bit tooooo much for a game that I will only play now and then. :/

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Aborting the download. Can't be bothered to DL such a big file unless the rest of Da oT Cru is doing it too. We won't be able to play on same servers etc. otherwise.
Heck if it was my own comp I'd probably download it, but I play at a LAN cafe. So does Eky and Del...so I doubt they'll be downloading it. Unless Eky is playing at home... but a file that big would take years on a 56k modem. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread