Osama dead

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
its the other fella off the south park cartoons!

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Osama and Henry Cooper at gates of heaven... having a fight.. with Whispering Ted Lowe doing commentary on it.... oh thats a great shot by Cooper..

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
how often are we gonna hear this one word if its true...

Martyr

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
They can whistle Martyr all they want, one less evil **** in the world.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

I lol'd when I saw this.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Good job. Will probably also help Obama in the next election, but the important thing is that Osama is no longer around to plague this world any longer.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
BBC News - Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden dead - Barack Obama

hmm all other news said it was a small attack force in 4 choppers that went in and killed him and 3 others 1 possibly his son in a firefight; not a missile :p

I think its good they killed him and took his body as proof, but as I saw on TV where or what do they do with it.

apparently it was one of those remote predator things, there was 2 fired but the one being controlled by a soldier delivered the killing blow (so they say) i've seen pictures of his body and it wasnt from gunfire thats for sure, was defo an explosion (picture is on some news websites of his corpse) the USA should violate his body as best they can as a further insult to terrorists.

Good result tho :p shame its taken them so long to find him tho... scum should have been put out of his misery long long ago.

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
apparently it was one of those remote predator things, there was 2 fired but the one being controlled by a soldier delivered the killing blow (so they say)

the press release and conference call say nothing of a predator. it was a small US team, helicoptered in and killing him in a firefight

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
the press release and conference call say nothing of a predator. it was a small US team, helicoptered in and killing him in a firefight

I know what it said :p I watched the live white house feed this morning, just saying what people are speculating. Check the pictures of his body, those wounds are not from gunfire.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
apparently it was one of those remote predator things, there was 2 fired but the one being controlled by a soldier delivered the killing blow (so they say) i've seen pictures of his body and it wasnt from gunfire thats for sure, was defo an explosion (picture is on some news websites of his corpse) the USA should violate his body as best they can as a further insult to terrorists.

Good result tho :p shame its taken them so long to find him tho... scum should have been put out of his misery long long ago.
They should drop the body into a pig pen.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
They should drop the body into a pig pen.

Couldnt agree more... they want to do something with it for all the grief he's caused, they best not give him a state burial or something because you just know for a fact some patriotic americans will dig him up and do something to him.

Edit "U.S. officials have reportedly told broadcaster CNN that bin Laden's body has already been buried at sea in order to prevent the grave from becoming a shrine for extremists."

classy I guess, killed him then threw his ass in the ocean lol.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
They've dropped him in the sea apparently, which is probably a good idea as its difficult to conduct a pilgrimage to the bottom of the pacific

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Quite detailed info on Reuters.

Osama bin Laden killed in shootout, Obama says | Reuters

3 men and a woman being used as a human shield killed apparently by small special forces team, they lost chopper due to mechanical problems before evac.

And Pakistan might be a tad pissed off, the US obviously decided the info might leak so didnt tell them until after the job was done.

Authorities said bin Laden's hideaway, built in 2005, was about eight times larger than other homes in the area, located when it was built at the end of a narrow dirt road. It had security features including 12- to 18-foot walls topped with barbed wire, internal walls for extra privacy, and access controlled through two security gates.

It had no telephone or Internet connection

I thought he was supposed to be living in almost dark age conditions in a cave all this time, not in a mansion in the middle of a city lol.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
He has not been dropped yet obviously. They need to process the body, taking samples etc etc. They probably will in the future, but America still has his body I am sure

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Yeah too much speculation right now hopefully more will be released soon, but I'm glad its done just hope there's not too much of a retaliation.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I'm not even sure he IS dead. Yes the picture they have looks a little like him but not quite (blood and stuff aside)...

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I'm not even sure he IS dead. Yes the picture they have looks a little like him but not quite (blood and stuff aside)...

tbh I've yet to see a picture from a reliable source, and they're still on just showing images of the compound. I'd be surprised if the U.S army released pictures an hour and a half after they killed him lol; I mean did they take the pic on the chopper home and it gets leaked already :/

ECA

I am a FH squatter
This happened last week btw, just just took time confirming it was actually him ( as they have the body ).

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Fucksake jimmy you fucktard, official photos havn't been released, that's a photoshop that's been around for years.

They waited a week so they could do DNA tests/etc etc.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
just glad the bastard is dead i hope they do some evil twisted shit to his body imo strap the fucker to a rocket and launch the **** into the sun

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Fucksake jimmy you fucktard, official photos havn't been released, that's a photoshop that's been around for years.

They waited a week so they could do DNA tests/etc etc.

lol we know im a fuckard but please get it right :p

im a norhen fuckard(thanks deebs :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom