Organ Donation or State Bodysnatching?

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Oh ffs! It's THERE. It's BOUNDARIES. There's a spell checker built-in to Firefox. Please fucking use it. Your monkey-gibberish is making my eyes bleed! And if you claim dyslexia I'm calling shenanigans!

Dude what the fuck? I know that I spell quite poor and all, but honestly if you know what he is typing then why spam him? yes i know that the forum rules say english, but some people are simply better at spelling than others. If he happens to be a biological mastermind who cures cancer in a few years will you still try to fuck him over something that you can understand anyways? (the answer is ofc yes because noone likes a smartass who cures things we couldn't but you get the picture!)

Anyways back on topic, yes I think the current system in england seem fair (living in Ireland im not quite sure their exact rules) but I also think that you should be able to priortise your direct family (mother, father, brother and sister - not cousins or extended familys) over other people first, not be able to discriminate diffeent ethnic groups but to simply put those who are closest to you in the priority.

Just imo anyhows!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
"Can't spell" on a website is just lazy in this day and age because there are tools that will do it for you. I can forgive bad grammar, that's just a bankrupt education system, but there's no need for bad spelling. I'd turn your question around; why is "being understood" good enough? You'd make the effort to spell properly for your boss, or your teacher, so why do the general public deserve any less? Don't we deserve the same level of respect? I notice you managed to write your comment properly. Wasn't hard, was it?

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Valid points, except they assume the only people who need transplants are old and/or can't make an economic contribution. My niece was six when she needed a bone-marrow transplant, which was difficult enough (and that only requires a live donor).

Also, you can't equate chavs having too many kids or unlimited immigration with this; they're separate issues, and a few thousand transplants a year isn't going to have that much of an impact on population numbers (and that's all we're talking about really - the limiting factor is the number of qualified surgeons).

You see, out of context. No I didn't say anything about people who need organ transplants being old or useless, I meant everybody, the proof being how many times I pointed out how evil I was for saying it.

When you say seperate issues did you really mean "issues I'm I'm not including because I can't be bothered" because when it comes to population they are key issues not seperate issues. And you're right a few thousand transplants a year won't make a difference at first but like I said give it 10 years and see where we are. I don't mean to offend but it looks to me like you were going to say one thing and then changed your mind mid paragraph.

Without trying to sound like a sun reader the sad thing is that all these organs you're going to donate will end up in the bodies of these immigrants/health tourists/chavs because they know how to play the system and have the time to do it while you work overtime to pay for you hospital parking fees.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you can't equate chavs having too many kids or unlimited immigration with this; they're separate issues

force all chav kids and immigrants to have mandatory donor cards! problem solved!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
force all chav kids and immigrants to have mandatory donor cards! problem solved!

Force all chav kids to give up a kidney before they're 15! Solve the organ donor problem and binge drinking at a stroke! We could be on to something here ;)

TdC

I agree! You set it up, I'll hang back and work on my stern-faced nobel prize acceptance speech :)

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Force all chav kids to give up a kidney before they're 15! Solve the organ donor problem and binge drinking at a stroke! We could be on to something here ;)

A genius plan with one slight alteration. We go round kidney punching chavs until they all piss blood.

TdC

nooo the precious merchandise! err, I mean, donor organs! :eek:

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
"Can't spell" on a website is just lazy in this day and age because there are tools that will do it for you. I can forgive bad grammar, that's just a bankrupt education system, but there's no need for bad spelling. I'd turn your question around; why is "being understood" good enough? You'd make the effort to spell properly for your boss, or your teacher, so why do the general public deserve any less? Don't we deserve the same level of respect? I notice you managed to write your comment properly. Wasn't hard, was it?

My main reason for this is simply that if your on a forum, in my case anyways, you just come on have a quick look at whats the story then write a quick comment where you don't always have time to do all of the spell checking you would normally do. In my first 6 years in primary education I only once got a 10 out of 10 in spelling [and the fucker was out of those scratch and sniff stickers that you got when you aced a test! ;( ] and frankly im an atrocious speller and this and my last post were full of red lines which took me the guts of 5mins to get through (multiple spelling of similar words gets me well confused!) if you disagree with what he had to say then fair enough, but tbh going and saying that you don't even recognise his opinion because of spelling is just low.

And yes I would go to the extra effort for spell checking my essays for collage and for when giving reports to my boss, but I consider this just some fun so i don't see why a few spelling mistakes should be such a dire problem! Anyhow didn't meen to get off topic or rant much just my opinion and yours is yours, agree to differ?

Also wtf does super freddy meen? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom