OP melee scout of Dh00m

Everz

FH is my second home
Wow, see this is why we classed CM peeps as retarded.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
So lets sum it up, shall we. You post in a thread in which someone is showing a screenshot from a live server (which can be clearly seen by the later posts of other people or by being on FH for more than 2 days). You then come in and comment on that his WS is very low, when he is rightfully replying that this WS is not low, you then continue to argue that you just tested it with your scout and even wrote his stats.

Then when several people bring valid arguements about how this is impossible due to scouts being on a low ws table etc, you then post some dodgy screenshot from what looks like Dyvet, with a scout that has 1911 WS.

Then afterwards you say that it was from a freeshard and you manually altered your char's WS by having access to the source code.

Well.... I dont think I need to say more so that people will see the absurdity of all your posts in this thread.

but he was being ironic!

gohan

FH is my second home
And you might wanna mention what server you're playing on next time you wanna boast about killing a random ns, and i'l mention what server i'm talking about.

btw i wasnt boasting about killing a NS it was more doing 525 damage in 1 hit 1handed on a scout v somthing other than a grey con mob

Marc

FH is my second home
I still want to know how, if that screenshot was taken from freeshards, he has the exact same RPs as his excal scout

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I still want to know how, if that screenshot was taken from freeshards, he has the exact same RPs as his excal scout

he just clearly fucked up, and afraid of getting e-pwned he made up some cover story of it being on a freeshard, instead of admitting he shopped that pic.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
he just clearly fucked up, and afraid of getting e-pwned he made up some cover story of it being on a freeshard, instead of admitting he shopped that pic.

Actually i fixed my rps/name so it would match the live version of my scout, just for the lulz.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Melee scooters are nice, have a rr8 one or 7l9 dont remb if i dinged it or not ~

Problem is ppl play like ***** and run away from you when they loose and not like you can follow them up to their di3 bot off the bridge tower :(

Had awesome fights on the DE server with that scoot lol..had SS where I killed a rr9 nightshade after hitting him for over 500 1h dmg with bearthooth spam ( after block ) :).. ( yes 3 str relics~ )

Ah good times :)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom